[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How were you bullied robots? What did they do to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: foOyupv.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
foOyupv.png
67KB, 616x596px
How were you bullied robots? What did they do to you?
>>
They out casted me, they walked all over, they're the reason why I'm so hostile, why I'm bitter, I will always hate them.
>>
i got punched in the face a lot. laughed at in face and behind back. I got serious anger management issues now.
>>
File: 1449391200237.png (47KB, 650x773px)
1449391200237.png
47KB, 650x773px
>>36917085
I was the bully. Then college started and I became a robot.
>>
>>36917198
Fuck you, you probably made someones life a living hell you prick.
>>
File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>36917218
I feel nothing but regret now and I realize how much of a stupid prick I used to be.

I'm sorry Derrick. I didn't even hate you. It just became a habit after sophomore year.
>>
File: Pants chicken.jpg (14KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pants chicken.jpg
14KB, 800x600px
There was an Autism pecking order. I was the middle man, demoted after a while.

I was bullied, mostly manipulated to do stupid shit because I was so gullible.

But my bully and I were best friends, and we'd shit on everyone else. Especially another one of our friends, who had anger issues.

We'd tease the shit out of him at school until he started throwing bins around and stuff.

Now I have no friends, but I always believed in karma.
>>
I bullied and then in high school I stopped playing sports and was an outcast, so I ended up sticking up for the people that were bullied since I was still pretty well built and really didn't have anything to lose. So like an autistic and poor Batman.
>>
File: 143285890757.jpg (21KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
143285890757.jpg
21KB, 600x630px
>>36917198
I fucked up a down syndrome kid when I was younger.

Lured him out into the middle of the playground and my accomplice would knock him to the ground.

Repeated this like 5 times before a teacher saw.

Feelsbadman
>>
>>36917333
I got called to the office because a down syndrome chick said I was stalking her. When I was just being nice to her and carrying a conversation. Some of them are fucking assholes.
>>
Mostly talk behind my back and call me names nothing too severe.
>>
They beat me and all made fun of me, I once broke down crying in class and while teacher was sympathetic all the other kids made fun of me afterwards for it.

My father was my biggest bully though, a drunken asshole who everyone hated and took his frustrations out on his kids

Im a 26 year old NEET because I grew up learning that people will hurt you and hate you for no reason.
>>
I would bully those who would bully me.

Does that cancel it out? I was a snidy little shit at school and had like 1 friend.

I'd always talk shit to people so I probably deserved it.
>>
>>36917198
>I was the bully.

This. To a lesser extent today I still bully people.
>>
>>36917085
Got picked on by a certain really spiteful individual, who mainly used ethnic slurs to humiliate me in front of the whole class. Got to the point where I'd get panic attacks whenever we'd discuss minorities in class. I don't know, maybe he hated me because I was at the top of the class for quite a long time and I was part of a minority.
>>
When you get older you realize how fucking childish you were. And when you have kids you realize how much growing up is going to suck ass for them. I bullied and was bullied more, but I stopped bullying and stood up for myself, 2 suspensions. A few bricks through peoples Windows the bullying stopped. You don't always have to fight. Passive aggressive, and no evidence works just as well.
>>
I went through puberty in elementary school and had bad acne. It was really embarrassing since literally no one else would get it for at least a year or two.

Thankfully I swam and lifted weights from 14 on and was huge for junior high and high school. All the bullies were nice to me. It was really transparent, but nice.
>>
>>36917085
in some social circles i've been the chad. in others i've been the corey and trevor. can't really explain how it happens

still khv though
>>
>>36917389
I once broke down crying in class and while teacher was sympathetic all the other kids made fun of me afterwards for it.
I also had this experience. Kids are relentless. The part with yyour father seems worse. I hope you left his area of influence as soon as possible. Get better soon, anon. Don't let human trash destroy your life.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.