[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnancy is like real life breast inflation. Ever since I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-04-12-21-41-07.png (980KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-12-21-41-07.png
980KB, 1920x1080px
Pregnancy is like real life breast inflation. Ever since I've been with my wife she has had a cups. All through high school and college. Now that she is prego her tits have hurt and they've swelled to d cups. Then I overheard her mom and sister saying she shouldn't have bought new bras yet because when she breasts feeds she should expect at least a cup size if not more in growth... What the fuck is this magic.
>>
>>36916653
It's temporary. Goes back down once the pregnancy hormones subside.
Also:

>wife
>she's pregnant, so you've fucked her most likely
>dated her since high school
>mfw
>>
>>36916699
God dammit. That's a funny picture, but kill yourself
>>
why are you here?
Why are you telling us this?
this isn't your facebook you dumb phone poster
>>
If you breast feed it doesn't. You keep the sizes if you don't feed you'll either keep a cup or go back to normal
>>
File: 1494275688841.jpg (442KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1494275688841.jpg
442KB, 1280x1707px
Isn't pregnancy just marvelous OP?
>>
>>36916732
It popo and broly fused. And no suicide isn't the answer. >>36916735
Thus Is better than Facebook, cuz I actually like ppl here.
>>
>>36916735
This board is for stories, though they're supposed to be greentext. Off yourself, frog fucker.
>>
>>36916776
Op called in back up
>>
>>36916653
Know the feel, went from an awkward stringy thing to suddenly curvy and sexy after the baby. Weird as fuck watching it happen in real time over pregnancy.
>>
>>36917462
Why do women get so fat after pregnancy?
>>
>>36917519
They get lazy and pig out? After being unappealing before I was afraid of losing it so worked to keep it that way. Other women though do nothing and just sit around and get fat.
>>
>>36916653
>my wife
>pregnant

Get out. You don't belong here.
>>
>>36916699
normans won that battle decisively
>>
>>36917662
Precisely. Normans are overrunning /r9k/, and we are hopeless to stop them.
>>
>>36917662
>>36917685
What you guys don't understand is that normans, normies, normalfags, or whatever terms you come up with don't exist, you're just a bunch of socially awkward fucks that think the board belongs to you and that there are dozens of contradictory requirements for "being a robot."
>>
>>36917519
Because they don't take on a health and diet regiment after pregnancy. >>36917585
>>36917614
I'm always here
>>
>>36917785
Don't be mean in my thread
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.