[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was giving more rights to women a mistake?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

was giving more rights to women a mistake?
>>
kaahahahaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!

ahh, what a riot...heh....haha...hahahaaa....ahh...

nice one, OP. thank you for this riotous post.
>>
>>36916808
I want a proper discussion here, faggot. Shitposting aside, a lot of "robots" seem to hate women. I would like to get their answers with backed up arguments for it
>>
>>36916472
Giving women the right to vote was ok. Democracy has always been a me-me anyways. It was giving women the right to inherit that fucked everything up, because that was the first of a series of things that ruined marriage and in consequence the whole western world
>>
>>36916472
I love seeing these wrinkled old hags from the 70's talking about how the "sexual revolution" was a breakthrough for women, meanwhile actual women are the most miserable they've ever been.
>>
>>36916472
The very fact that we had to give them the right to vote is proof enough they don't deserve it.
>>
Look at the West now compared to in the past and I'll let you make that decision for yourself :^)
>>
a cursory look into mental health statistics over time suggests so.
>>
they should have given the same rights to 10 year olds. literally no difference
>>
>>36917174
>Catholicism/Christianism did thar for like 800 years
>You were born in the sjw era
Feels bad man
>>
Women's natural inclination to nurture (mother) and tendency to value compassion over logic and reason is turning out to be pretty fucking disastrous for western countries today. Also the fact that they give in to social pressure so easily, media can basically dictate their opinions.
In general, women vote for higher taxes and more welfare while also wanting to save the rest of the world without considering long term consequences.
>>
Women are not all green party voting cat ladies like some conservative youtubers make it out to be. They do vote more liberal than men, but we are talking about 60/40 split maybe.
Democracy itself was a mistake. There is no reason why a regular person should have a say in how the country is run without knowing about it in absolutely detail.
>>
>>36917464
65% percent of white women voted Trump btw.
>>
>>36918540
almost like women hate women or something, strange
>>
>>36916472
Going from monarchy to democracy at all was a mistake. Women aren't the only ones voting utter shit. Why should some morons be able to vote away my rights only because they need to be included?
>>
>US election boiled down to wyr have nigger or woman president
>even the south favored the nigger

This is textbook proof that woman can never be anything important
>>
i think the illusion of democracy is the only thing that stops political unrest from constantly happening over and over again.

in my eyes, that's about all it's good for.
>>
>>36916472
No, judging someone based on skin color, sex or clothing is stupid
Should there be a more strict system in place that would test the voters knowledge of the candidates etc, some basic fill in a box stuff, if they pass they can vote, and that test should be for every voter before they are let in to vote
>>
>>36917030
Giving them the right to vote is what led to every other right they've given themselves, as well as every failed social program and the infestation of marxism into school.
>>
>>36918777
Do you really think no political unrest is something good? I have the feeling we'd be better off if people wouldn't give as much shit about precious democracy and acted out more against the "legitimate" politicians. Preserving the status quo doesn't have any value if the status quo is fucked up beyond repair. That's the dilemma of modern day conservatives, they'd rather do nothing than actually fix shit.
>>
Yes, their owner should vote on their behalf.
>>
File: 1465850514963.jpg (113KB, 1600x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1465850514963.jpg
113KB, 1600x1536px
>>36916472
women are irrational and historically vote for things based on how it makes them feel and not what is logical, pore horse king didn't need to die for this
>>
>>36918821
Literally Lebbit the opinion.
>>
>>36918821
fuck off, if you aren't going to let everyone vote because dumb people can vote, then why let women vote
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.