[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I flunked college. What now ? No one knows buts me. My mother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ELuHCJa.jpg (30KB, 555x333px) Image search: [Google]
ELuHCJa.jpg
30KB, 555x333px
I flunked college.
What now ?
No one knows buts me.
My mother is concerned with signing me up to a communit college to get hours in, but she doesnt know I flunked.
I'm pretty much fucked up on drugs to forget this.
What do, /r9k/? you're all I can count on and I love you.

I'm am, or was, a sophomore in college, I think I've been depressed since the end of 8th grade.

I've never had an interest in doing anything, and have rejected most norms possibly due to just sheer loneliness and rejection. Do I an hero?
>>
Retake the classes if you can afford to, tell your mom if she seems like the type to help you with that or she is currently. People fail classes, it happens. Not the end of the world. Employers wont care as long as you get your degree, you can even use it as an example where you succeeded with past failure.

However, and this is important, if you don't feel like getting the types of jobs that require college degrees which involve high amounts of human interation and ambition to succeed generally, then dropout and don't waste your time.

Instead find an entry level job in an industry you like and work you way up, revisit college if you want to go up the ladder further, but you can generally live comfortably by finding a middle management position on experience alone.
>>
>>36915980
I've failed at least 1 class for the past 2 years. I just stopped going to class about 1/10 into the year. I'm depressed beyond belief.

I really want to drop out. I have a lot of interest in philosophy and thinking and debate due to me spending most of my time alone, but I think I can just manage with just any average job and just be high the rest of my life.
>>
>>36915851
what was your major senpai
>>
What drugs? Did you just sit around taking dabs instead of going to class or are you pawning your shit for heroin?

It may be that college isn't for you. Assuming you don't have an aversion to physical labor you could try picking up a skilled trade- electrician, mechanic, plumber, etc. Hard fucking work and you won't make a ton of money at first, but it will provide you with a decent living and a good bit of autonomy once you finish training/apprenticeship.
>>
>>36916208
Physics. I always found math really, really, REALLY easy (especially on vyvanse). I wanted to major in music, but my mom assured me that major wouldn't pay well, but with physics I can't even imagine what I'd do with it.

>>36916231
Mainly weed and acid. I've done MDMA a few times, but that's dependent on whether or not my friend lends me a few hits. Coincidentally, I've had my first ego death recently. Shit is really intense.

I've really considered trades. I'm thinking electrician because I've always found circuits easy for me to figure out in phys 2.
>>
>mother was murdered last year
>dad died of cancer years ago
>no parents
>get full pell grant
>get all A's

Im depressed as fuck, but life doesn't stop going. We all gotta do something, or we are gonna be sitting in a basement whether it be 5,10,20 years from now thinking where it all went wrong

what helps me is just name things im grateful for when I wake up
just simple shit like being alive and being able to see, hear, touch, feel, move

idk if any of yall have had truly traumatic shit happen to you but curling up in a ball and moping around all your life will eventually lead you to suicide

get a job, do the best that you can in school and keep trying until you get good grades and eventually a good job then you'll get respect and money
>>
>>36916274
have you tried taking pure math?
>>
>>36916324
I've thought about it. But I think I have to go see a therapist first. When I take my vyvanse, math is essentially speaking english for me. I could not study or go to classes, and still get above average on my exams.
>>
>>36916324
>>36916440
Not to mention, I talked with my granddad, who majored in math, who said that would limit me to working as with a teacher or with the government.
>>
>>36916510
desu with any degree you could also look into the military as an officer.
>>
>>36916529
I personally think I'd be very good at piloting a drone, if ww3 happens and those get a lot of usage which I predict they will.
>>
>>36915851
Go live in a forest, only there the depression will disappear
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.