[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The truth about Elliot Rodger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (16KB, 270x192px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
16KB, 270x192px
>used to think Elliot Rodger was probably a cool guy
>decide to read his manifesto
>wants girls
>never approaches girls
>doesn't try and put on the norman mask
>blames the normans for not talking to him
>so spineless he cant even begin to imagine rejection
>"wahhh im wearing nice clothes why don't people talk to me?"
>this fucking candy-ass used birthday money to buy 2 handguns
>used meditation and visualization to try and win the lotto
>could have used them but with talking to a girl?

elliot rodger fans have two choices

A. you never read his book and didn't realize he was a massive pussy

B. You are just as afraid as his to act on your desires as he was. But don't have enough birthday money from gramma and grammpy to buy guns. even if you did you wouldn't have the courage to do what he did unless you are also mentally ill.
>>
I didn't choose to be like him. I despise myself
>>
>>36915753
hey can i add you on or kik or something im convinced that i can help you
>>
b. actually

but i live in britain so i cant get a gun no matter how rich i am
>>
>>36915386
>elliot rodger fans have two choices

I have read his book over 15 times, am not a virgin, and am happy with my life.
>>
>>36915386
In the name of The Supreme Gentleman I sentence you to sage you fucking normalshit heretic.
>>
File: G5kImo.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
G5kImo.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>36915386
I'm a fan because he is such a fascinating (and beautiful) person with extremely fascinating story, and I can relate to him a lot. I am not a fan because I am kissless virgin wanting to kill other people for that. Because I am not.
>>
>>36916188
>I have read his book over 15 times
who can be that much autistic?
>>
Wow, they made yet another theatre play based on Elliot's story.

http://archive.is/dioYt
>>
Elliot was gay.
Later in this manifesto he advocates the mass genocide of women.
>>
>>36917672
I have never heard of a gay guy, who gets immediate erection for seeing a hot girl in Calvin Klein shop.
>>
>>36916073
Why do normies always start this shit? Not him, but I doubt you can help anyone.

The last two normies that tried to "help" me got bored and ghosted me after a few days.
>>
>>36915386
He was short and living in Normiefornia, his entire existence was dead on arrival.
>>
>>36918685
probably because didn't listen to their advice, they just wanted to help
>>
File: 1493465787733.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493465787733.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
>>36915386
Imagine elliot rodger genderswap and make it into an anime.

Best waifu ever.
>>
>>36915386
We're all shaped by our interactions with other people. Elliot was no different.

His epiphany that women are a hindrance to the world in their current state and should be dominated or culled is correct. There's simply no reason for parity between the sexes.
>>
>>36915753
as long as you don't kill anybody you're better than he was
>>
File: 123.jpg (186KB, 1512x908px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
186KB, 1512x908px
13 days till Elliot Rodger day.
I heard some guy will reveal a bunch of stuff he found about elliot rodger that day.

Can't wait.
>>
File: 1456106302287.png (27KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
1456106302287.png
27KB, 527x409px
>>36915386
>so spineless
didn't stop him trying to put down thots
>>
File: 1493269985731.jpg (250KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493269985731.jpg
250KB, 1366x768px
>>36918970
Yeah but now I'm wondering if there is actually going to be stuff leaked that day. The leaker now said he might wait and make professional videos out of the stuff. I really hope not, we've patiently waited for the DOR for this content.

Pic related.
>>
>>36915386
I thought the same after reading the whole thing but I can actually relate with the first half of it.
>>
>>36915386
>Elliot Rodger killed a bunch of normies
>Bunch of autistic idiots on 4chan suddenly praise him as if he's a God
>Regardless on whether or not they truly believe in his methods they'd never actually raise their support in a way that wasn't anonymous

I'm ashamed to be a robot sometimes. I truly fucking am. No, I don't think normies deserve death for simply fucking existing. No, I don't think normies deserve death for bullying either.
>>
>>36918685
Probably because you're a stubborn attention whore who didn't listen to advice.

I would add you and try and help you but i'll give you all the advice you'll ever need. I'm not entirely a Chad, but get my dick wet every week and don't pay.

Tip #1: Be yourself, women will know if your wearing a mask and it will scare them, don't pretend, just be yourself man.

Tip #2: Make eye contact. If you make eye contact it will establish dominance and it will show your listening.

Tip #3: Don't overthink things. Just be yourself and say what comes natural, don't overthink things before you speak.
>>
>>36919622
>not having the picture ask: "What is bait?"
fuckign waste of potential
>>
>>36918774
Someone needs to do this.
>>
>>36915386
you will enjoy this then op
>>
>>36920701
I don't get this, could someone explain?
>>
any normies wanna help ? I'll listen
>>
File: IMG_0827.jpg (55KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0827.jpg
55KB, 480x336px
>>36920839
It shows his recurring method of splashing people he didn't like with his drink.
>>
File: Shermster.gif (14KB, 261x288px) Image search: [Google]
Shermster.gif
14KB, 261x288px
>>36920839
He can only splash or spray people with beverages to get his revenge.

I mean he had a gun, made a stupid manifesto, talked about it and planned his day of vengeance constantly and he couldn't even get a decent high score.

He was a complete fuck up to the very end.
>>
>>36920960
Oh okay, it's just an example of how he splashed a lot of people that pissed him off. We all knew this hah. I thought there was some hidden joke about it that I wasn't getting.
>>
>>36918970
>Elliot Rodger day happens the same week as my birthday
The Elliot dump would be the best gift I could ask for desu.
>>
>>36921107
Yeah I really hope that guy decides to leak the stuff that day, or at least some of it.
>>
The only bad thing he did was not killing enough people.
>>
>>36915386
You have not even fucking read his manifesto, he fucking tried thst you moron
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.