[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any real losers left in this bitch? I'm not talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0144.jpg (435KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0144.jpg
435KB, 1000x1200px
Are there any real losers left in this bitch?

I'm not talking about tfw no gf, no friends, wagecucks, brainlets, manlets

I'm talking about actual losers. The ones who realized you can't lose if you don't play, and never gave a fuck to try in life and fit in.

You know who you are. You could have it all if you just put in a little effort. Friends, a gf, a high gpa or a well paying job, good looks, a loving family. But for ever reason you don't try. You exchanged a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage.

As for me, watching what normies do just kinda makes me feel bad for them. Paying extra just to get a name on your clothes that's socially acceptable, having "fly" shoes or whatever, always worrying about your "snap" or "ig" or whatever they do now, listening to whatever rapper the media tells them is "cool" now, keeping up with all their slang, it all just seems pointless to be a normie. Sure, I'm kinda jealous that they get to have happy lives and are social, but the envy is no where near enough of a drive for me to want to play their game. I mean, who wants to spend their hard earned cash on a car that goes a little faster than everyone else's just to impress people, and get the same haircut and put on the same artificial smell as everyone else in hopes of impressing someone and pretending to be "friends" despite the fact that you will never exchange deep thoughts with them in fear of them thinking you're "weird" because they don't share the same mindset as you.
>>
File: 1494365960966.jpg (66KB, 749x738px) Image search: [Google]
1494365960966.jpg
66KB, 749x738px
>>36914664
idk if you would consider me a loser but my situation is pretty much one day I thought to myself life isn't worth living if I can't do what I want. from that day on I did whatever I felt like doing (that wouldn't get me killed or put in jail obviously). if I wanted to I could've done something great with my life but now I just spend all day every day doing nothing but working coming home to jerk off eat and playing video games.
>>
>>36914664
you made this thread already. stop shitting in my board you freak.
>>
>>36914664
Brainlet here, dissolves your entire posts and theory.
Have an ok day today.
>>
>>36914664
what you described is not being loser but being adult
when you grow up you stop caring
the problem is at this point in life we should have responsibilities that keep us going somehow job or family
by being losers we have nothing and no motivation at all
>>
>>36914664

This post is delusional. Not all normies spend their entire lives on their instragram, snapchat, and rappers. Infact, even if they do spend time on that it is only a small portion of their lives. The only reason you would cherry pick those aspects of life is because those are the ones that upset you/can't relate with the most. That is why it is so easy for you to say, "I'm a really loser because I don't care about x" It's not really something to be proud about, there are many aspects of life that people pursue with a passion all the time, you could do the same.
>>
File: 1487479013399.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1487479013399.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>>36914664

>dropped out of middle school cause i went into full mental psychosis

>friendsless kissless virgin

>obese mildly autistic manlet

>loss the ability to spell most words

>can't do basic math in my head

everyday i cry to god but he never answers back
>>
>>36915040
>loss the ability to spell most words
This is terrifying to me.
>>
File: 1493832129682.jpg (1MB, 1800x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1493832129682.jpg
1MB, 1800x1196px
>>36914664
Yup. I've been a compete NEET for about 3 years now. The only time I ever leave my house is to go on a large shopping spree for essentials, so I don't have to go out for a long time.
>>
>>36914767
This board is for freaks.
>>
wizards went to wizchan, /r9k/ is for normies w anxiety
>>
hmmmm

I will tell you what I believe, not what is an absolute truth as most people want to make you believe. This is a personal opinion (as are the rest).

There is no better or worse life. Everyone has their own way of seeing things. And it is always changing. I did not see the world the same way now as 10 years ago. I do not do the same things, neither I have the same friends or ask the same questions, etc. Does this mean that my current life sucks? No. It's just different.

Forget the formula of success. Ignore what others call success. It's their way of seeing happiness, it does not have to be yours.

I do not care if Chad # 6 fucks 4 a week or Normie # 42 has more friends and money than me. It is their life, and if they do well, well for them. For example, many people believe that being poor is a source of sadness when this is blindly false. From what you understand, they may die earlier and go hungry often. You will argue they are worse off than you. However, you will never know what it is to see the savanna sunrise or the love of a humble community.

I do not need facebook to be happy. But, I love, for example, to drive a good car. I am aware that I can improve, but to assimilate others expectations is suicidal.
>>
>>36914664
I'm here. I meet most of your list. 6 year neet shut-in and I could be rollin' high if I just did something instead of sit on the computer all day.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.