[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, 18 >Finally start dating despite being a total

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1492453998927s.jpg (3KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
1492453998927s.jpg
3KB, 125x118px
>Be me, 18
>Finally start dating despite being a total sperg
>She starts dropping a lot of hints
>Figure I should pick up condoms just in case something happens
>Goes down to store in a hoodie and jacket looking like a roadman
>Reaches section, picks up nearest box without even looking
>Tries to find something else to buy that will distract from it
>End up with 8 things of Arizona tea (It's 2 for 1 dollar there)
>About to buy it
>Suddenly start sweating all over and feeling incredibly nervous
>Going through a mini panic attack
>Gives up, throws everything onto a shelf and runs out of the building like a complete madman
Pic related
I just can't do it guys. How do I buy these without going insane?
>>
>>36913430

You'll look like a turbo normie

Just go there
Place a box of condoms on the desk and give the cashier a little smile so they know you're about to pound some pussy.
>>
>>36913570

yeah, dont do that

just buy them like youd buy anything else.
>>
Force a stone face. No emotion, no fear, no nothing.

Then you walk in and buy it.

Also applicable for anything else you can't do because youre a spergy fuck
>>
>>36913430
stop fapping

origori
>>
>>36913570
Absolutely fucking not. I can't even look people in the eyes.
>>
>>36913430
Go to a grocery store or drug store with a self checkout
>>
>>36913714

They beep and the cashier has to come over and enter a code by the way.
>>
>>36913430
>be me
Easiest way to spot a Redditor
>>
>>36913430
Tell the cashier that the condoms are for your boyfriend
>>
>>36913430
>roadman
>sweating all over and feeling incredibly nervous

nobody cares about what you're buying
>>
You're American but you know what a roadman is?
>>
>>36913430
ALCOHOL ALCOHOL ALCOHOL ALCOHOL ALCOHOL ALCOHOL
>>
>>36913430
Try grocery store with self checkout
>>
>>36913697

honestly they don't give a fuck, chances are they don't want to be there as much as you and just want to get through the shift. if anything they'll just think you're a responsible normie

It's fucking hard being a sperg I know but just don't think about how much you are a sperg, have you considered having an earphone in with music playing? I used to use that to distract myself when I was a turbo sperg, not both though cause that's kind of rude

you can do it anon I believe
>>
>>36913430
walk into the store, grab a pack of condoms and put them on the table in front of the cashier
dont smile or wink or any other dumb shit, act like its nothing special
>>
>>36913855
I was born in Manchester
>>
>>36913430
>so embarrassed about buying condoms that you do something 10x more embarrassing than buying condoms
wow
>>
>>36914146
Nobody ever said I was being logical
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.