[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, what do you think about Indian girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (21KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21KB, 313x470px
Robots, what do you think about Indian girls?
>>
>>36913343
Most of them have princess syndrome, are fat, and stuck up. Have you ever had Indian confections? That shit is sickeningly sweet, and they eat it all the time. The Indian staple diet is potatoes, onions, garlic, and spices. It's okay to eat those things once in a while but after eating it day after day their sweat reeks.

Now I'm not saying that all Indian girls are bad, but the majority of them who eat Indian cuisine all the time end up wearing a ton of perfume and caking their faces in make up to cover a lot of things. Also they age like milk, prime in their late teens to early 20's, past that they start turning into goblins, arguably worse than certain Mexican types.

t. someone who lives in a majority Indian area
>>
poosties
>>
I think they are cute and sweet.
>>
I actually have a thing for them. Especially the ones with bigger noses.

I've just never seen a hispanic (me) and an Indian together before so I don't know what my chances are like.
>>
>>36913845
I'd say it depends on if they're white washed or not. If they're a traditional type I doubt they'd accept anyone that isnt Indian too, if just due to familial pressure.
>>
>>36913343
They were made for the big black cock
>>
>>36913343
stink like curry spices. One once hit on me and i almost gagged.
>>
>>36913440
this
would fuck an attractive one but that's it
t. resident of New Jersey
>>
Indians are gross desu, like I honestly think they're the ugliest race. Also hairy af
I'd rather fuck a black chick, than a curry girl.
>>
>>36913941
I actually think aboriginals are the ugliest race, indians and southeast asians come next
>>
File: 1358029267869.jpg (34KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1358029267869.jpg
34KB, 680x510px
>>36913887
>One once hit on me
>>
They're cute and nerdy
Waifu tier
>>
>>36913343
I like desi girls desu
>>
A lot that are in the US are cute and have fun personalities but the smell and body hair are too much.
>>
>>36913343

Oh lord, I live by USF and some of those international indian girls actually look pretty good.
>>
I was with an older one for awhile when I went there.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.