[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got my first vehicle. Had badly did I fuck up? Am I finally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

File: 21702.jpg (6KB, 310x155px) Image search: [Google]
21702.jpg
6KB, 310x155px
I got my first vehicle. Had badly did I fuck up?
Am I finally normie? I got job too.
>>
You did good. It's a Honda, both Honda and Toyotas rarely spend any time at the mechanic. So if all you care about is good gas mileage and less maintenance and repairs, both brands are great. Also good resale values.
>>
File: 1493173561719.jpg (6KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
1493173561719.jpg
6KB, 200x210px
>>36913206
I want one of those and >>36913392 is right but they're very expensive.
>>
>>36913392
I wanted a good gas mileage car since I drive 80 miles a day for work now. Which I hope doesn't last more than a year. Might move closer to work.
Glad you think I did good.
>>
>>36913438
You want my exact model car or a civic in general?
I got it for $12k and making payments. Building credit too which is nice...
Im trying to do adult things for once.
>>
>Not getting a Mazda
>>
>>36913503
Shut up. I thought about it and I will probably get a Mazda as my next car in 5 or more years.
Pls don't push me to regret this big decision I made..
>>
>>36913754

Nah I'm just memeing. You made a good choice.

For compact cars at an affordable price, you're either looking at a civic or a mazda3. Mazdas are a little sportier and more fun to drive, but civic is slightly more fuel efficient
>>
>>36913794
Ive heard that about the mazda3 and I do feel like I should have went that route and got one.
Thoughts like that really mess with my head and make me anxious though.
So, sure, the Honda I got it's worse since it has 2 doors and it's a bit more boring but at least it's not a corolla. Which I hear is worse
>>
>Most Mazda's are assembled in Mexico.
>Ford owns a small stake in Mazda
>Mazda quarterly operating profit plunges 56%
>Mazda has many recalls
>Lower resale value
>Zoom-Zoom
>>
>>36913895

Relax bud, like I said its personal preference.

You have a reliable car that wont eat gas and will be cheap to fix

>>36913915

Back to /o/ with your 3000 miles civic meme
>>
How old are you? I would probably find it weird if you weren't at least close to 28
>>
>>36914362
Find what weird? Recently turned 25.
>>
>>36914446
well i think it would be odd seeing a 19 yo in a honda civic but thats just me
>>
>>36914535
I don't get it. Why is it odd, because it's a boring mature car? I thought Honda civics were for young people most if the time lol
>>
>>36914568
Not in Queensland, Australia. Idk anyone young with one
>>
>>36914589
In the US it's completely different.
Honda civics are seen as a young person's car. Especially older models, they like to mod them and make them loud and "fast"
>>
>>36914619
Well there you go. I drive a prius how does that go over in the US?
>>
>>36913206
I'm getting my first car that will be in my name next week (thanks to student loans).
My current car is in my grandma's name so it doesn't count, even though I am making payments on it.
>>
>>36914683
Prius is usually driven by mature adults who care about the environment and they usually have their shit together. That's what I think whenever I see them.
Some people obviously think of them as cars for pansies and who are full of themselves.

You ever seen the South Park episode with the Prius drivers? If not you should.

Either way, I'm jealous of your gas mileage lol
>>
>>36914739
You looking at a certain car in particular?
>>
>>36913206

Very good, anon!

Now you can drive where ever you want!
Girls like boys with cars too, so good luck with that.
Enjoy your freedom and Work on your Progress.
You are doing a good Job so far!
>>
>>36914803
Yeah, that's why I flick my cigarette butts at people when they drive past. Smashes the stereotype
>>
>>36914846
Appreciate the positivety, anon. I need more of that in my life.
The girls might not a civic coupe but you're right about the part where they like a guy with a car.

Now my next big goal is to get a nice PC and to save up my first $5k.
>>
>>36914902
Lmao. Pretty rude anon. What year prius you got btw? I saw a new looking one today on the highway and it was sharp looking.
>>
>>36914930
2008. What job you working?
>>
>>36914930
whats your, current year, favorite looking automobile out of all brands?
>>
>>36913206
out out out w the chink cars. worst drivers, always slow and stupid.
buy american
>>
>>36914973
I got a job with a company that has many job positions for people with disabilities.
Rigjt now I'm working grounds maintenance. It's pretty easy. We just mow grass and spend most of the time outside.

What about you?
>>
>>36915096
That's mint. I'm working at a greyhound racing track while doing uni. You got any hobbies or studies outside your work?
>>
>>36914619
they are the "we get it you vape" car
>>
>>36915026
>brb getting a ford fiesta
I know this Stacy that obsesses over pickup trucks, guns, and posing in a bikini on IG. What's she going to do with a pickup truck ahaha
>>
>>36914977
That's a hard question to answer. I'm not a huge car guy but since I got a car I've been paying more attention to them lately.

I don't really have an answer. I like sportier looking cars though. Like a Porsche.

You got a favorite car?
>>
File: 2012-Volvo-S40-Sedan-Image-01.jpg (253KB, 1920x1102px) Image search: [Google]
2012-Volvo-S40-Sedan-Image-01.jpg
253KB, 1920x1102px
I am planning to buy one of these.

How stupid am I?
>>
>>36915120
A racing track? Bet you see a lot of cool cars everyday. What so you do there?
I'm trying to crawl out of my bubble I live in. So I don't have many hobbies. I enjoy video games but not as much as I used to.
I love the outdoors and trail walking with my pup. Recently bought my first bicycle too so I'm riding whenever it's nice out.
That's pretty much it. I have to admit, I'm very bored with my life.

What are your hobbies?
>>
>>36915184
I like it. There is one at my work and it looks fancy. Are they expensive? I don't see many Volvos
>>
>>36915216
Nah, the track is for racing dogs. So the only thing i see is the occasional broken toe or leg. I gave up video games a while back because I find they are too seductive to going back to my old NEET lifestyle and for me perfect abstinence is easier than controlled use. Now I mostly just read books. I gotta say I sometimes feel bored with my life but I don't really know what to do.
>>
>>36915243

You can buy one for around 12.000$ used where I live. Less if you buy slightly earlier vintage.
>>
>>36915318
I got it for exactly $11.995 usd lol.
Om obviously leasing it, making payments.
I wanted a newer one, but I do regret getting a coupe. It's ok, not like I have many friends.
>>
File: deliboat.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
deliboat.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
this is my car
>>
>>36915350

I think it is a nice car, I might look into Civics as well.
The Mazda 6 is nice too.
>>
File: PicsArt_05-10-10.57.39.jpg (313KB, 1684x1137px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-10-10.57.39.jpg
313KB, 1684x1137px
I got this for 4k. Put another 1.5k into repairs and a few mods (like the headlights). I like it. Goes vroom vroom fast.
>>
>>36915184
Volvos are pretty descent cars. Not really a fan of the aestetic, but they're reliable from what I hear.
>>
>Rear ended someone and totaled my car on the freeway a month after I got my first car
JUST
>>
>>36915366
Is that an air scoop on the hood?
>>
Good reliable car, will get you no attention from anyone and pussies will dry up all around you.
>>
>>36915481
yes

it's intercooled turbo
>>
>>36914830
Yep, I have my eye on a mustang that's up in Missouri.
Going to take out a pretty hefty student loan to pay for it because muh deferred payments, but I plan on driving it until it dies because it's gorgeous imo.
>>
>>36915646
Might be an unpopular opinion but I think mustangs are girlie.
>>
>>36915646
Im in Missouri working now. Near St Louis.
What mustang is it exactly?
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 533x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 533x399px
Bought a 2012 Cadillac cts coupe rwd. Black on black and totally stock. Major sex appeal and one of a few in my area. Cost 20k which is not much more than a fwd 4dr cuckmobile.
>>
>not buying a 3k civic
>>
My first car is this bright orange prius c. I'm just some nutsack that blasts synthwave wherever I go.
>>
>>36915486
Why did I get a fucking civic...
I guess I reflects my boring demeanor and life
>>
File: tempImageForSave.jpg (1MB, 3618x2421px) Image search: [Google]
tempImageForSave.jpg
1MB, 3618x2421px
>omg anon your car is adorable
>Anon your car is so cute

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>36917978
OP here.
I'll trade you cars.
>>
>>36913503
Not OP, but my decision to get my 2015 civic over a Mazda 3 was entirely based on the fact Mazda doesn't offer it as a coupe.
>>
My first car was a mazda 6 2016 model. Love the damn car
>>
>>36918119
You also got the '15 coupe? Just wondering, what are your likes and dislikes about the car? And why do you prefer coupe?
>>
File: FIAT-500-Abarth-3766_68.jpg (444KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
FIAT-500-Abarth-3766_68.jpg
444KB, 2048x1536px
>>36918253
Love the big doors, love the slightly shorter length, like the styling. I don't have any friends or kids so might as well prioritize my own comfort getting in and out.

As for the car itself beyond coupe, I think it's reasonably fun to drive, great mpg, good practicality with folding rear seats and a big trunk, and I like feeling invisible on the road. Also reliable brand so don't have to worry about it, and big enough that I don't have to worry about dying in a car crash.

It really is a great jack of all trades car. But, pic related is the one I can't stop obsessing over. I'd get demolished in a wreck and italian meme reliability would be a nightmare, but fucking hell it's so much fun. I think I might end up making a really stupid choice for my next car whenever that is.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.