[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the worst school accident you have had or seen anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

Whats the worst school accident you have had or seen anons?
>>
>>36912950
My mental health deterioation, one slow train wreck to hell.
>>
>>36912950
a girl shat in my backpack
>>
File: 690dbaff70.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
690dbaff70.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
We had a thing like in my picture, it was older and covered with rust. It had no purpose because it had no stoppers (?).
3 of my classmates hung themselves on it, me included, while others made it rotate really fast. Some guy lost grip and got his arm out while spinning and broke it.
I wondered why that thing suddendly stopped until I saw his arm which looked like an U
>>
>>36912950
I got hit above the eye with a chunk of cinder block.
>>
File: yay.jpg (128KB, 960x782px) Image search: [Google]
yay.jpg
128KB, 960x782px
I was 8 years old and I was walking along the fields. The kids were sitting at the benches and talking among each other as projections. Holograms. I had a backpack full of human meat. There was a janitor named Taco that talked to me behind the wall while the other kids played in the quicksand. He was chunky, had slicked back greasy balding hair and an overgrown moustache. When I asked the children about Taco they said they had never seen him before and called me gay and retarded. When I told them they were scoundrels they kicked me in my breeder's wheel, ripped up my sentences and started calling me Bean Boy. My only friend was Taco. He told me stories about cheap hookers, human trafficking and cartel parties. I spent my nights playing Columbine for the SNES and eating ashes out of my grandmother's candy jar. I prayed at my mother's feet until she dropped dead and the candy jar man left another jar of ashes for me to lick at the front door the next morning. That night Taco appeared in my room. He had taco shell wings, an onion halo and smelled like the walls of a gas station bathroom lined with putrid ass gas. He walked to my bed side and stared into my eyes for several minutes. Once he was sure I was asleep, he took out a taco and put it under my pillow then muttered a spell. After that he kissed me on my forehead and flew out the window, leaving a trail of lettuce behind. That night I had a dream about me and Taco playing in the fields together as children. Taco wanted to join our souls together as one so that we may never forget our sacred bond. I smiled and said friends forever. Taco told me he'd always have my back, then we cut our pinkies and rubbed them together. I woke up and the taco was not underneath my pillow anymore. I got dressed, filled my backpack up with human meat and ran to school. When I got there every last kid was laying dead on the floor, chopped and bloody. The news said it was the cartel. I went home, put on a sombrero and jacked off.
>>
I got a hard peepee often from looking at my 7th grade English teacher and I wanted her to make me stay after class and sit on my lap
>>
>>36912950
Some kid accidentally had most of his teeth knocked out during a hockey (PE) lesson
>>
>>36912950
>had
black eye
>seen
some kid broke his leg
>>
>>36912950

When I was 5 I got shoved while I was running and fell on a fence post. It hit my head 2mm above my eye chipping the bone (which I can feel now to remind me how close I came to losing my right eye). It also tore the skin back up my head partially revealing my skull I am told.

Never really seen other people get injured much though.
>>
>>36913065
lucky fucking bastard
>>
File: 1491922985819.png (118KB, 327x333px) Image search: [Google]
1491922985819.png
118KB, 327x333px
>>36913049
DELET THIS

origami gozaimasu
>>
one time when I was 8 I tried to make my face go as red as it could in class and I passed out for a minute
>>
>>36912950
>be 14yo
>some guy in my neighbourhood started making fun of
>tell him his mom sucks horse cock
>thefuckdidyousay.png
>grabs me from the neck from behind
>i panic and somehow punch him as hard as i can
>break pinky
Fear him for about 4 years, but i haven't seen him because we went to different highschools. I even took up martial arts.
Heard from a friend who was in class with him that i punched him so hard he couldn't even eat milk and cornflakes for 2 weeks.
I didnt go to the hospital for fear my parent would be pissed i fought during christmas eve. I now have a bent 5th carpal bone.
>>
>>36913681
oddly relatable
>>
>worst ive had

got area below shoulder punctured by a branch when skiing. almost hit my lung too.

>worst ive seen

a guy broke his back when skiing years later
>>
>Kid fell backwards and hit the edge of a wall.
>Cracked his skull
>Blood everywhere

He was okay in the end, but it was pretty sick looking.
>>
>>36914047

Fuck me, that got me laughing. Stupid twat.
>>
It was in the news cuz so awful. My school was 4 stories high with multple staircases that went from bottom to the top. Some freshman asian girl somehow fell from the top and landed by me and like 10 other people. Half of her head basically exploded. And somehow her shirt came off while falling.
>>
>>36913065
What the fuck? Why? Olelio
>>
>>36914196
Were her shoes off?

Olio
>>
File: WIN_20170510_11_13_23_Pro (2).jpg (32KB, 352x265px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170510_11_13_23_Pro (2).jpg
32KB, 352x265px
Not that bad but i want to share

>being myself
>8th grade
>get a hall pass signed to smoke a cigarette because I'm a badass edgy degenerate
>go to that sketchy bathroom in the most vacant part of the school
>hop up on this box radiator to pop open the window that's above it
>kind of a hard maneuver because of the width of the radiator and I have big feet
>fire up my cigarette and start blowing it out the window
>adjust my footing and slip banging my shin on the radiator
>fuck that hurt
>probably just bruised it
>get back up there and finish my cig
>walk about to class
>shins not really hurting but is oddly tingling
>get back to class and sit down
>leg feels really wet
>look down and see blood all over my jeans
>oh shit oh shit
>lift up my jeans and see a huge gash, muscle blood and my shin bone
>feel nauseous and light headed
>walk up to the teacher and show her my leg
>she pukes in the trash can

80 some stitches on the inside and out of my shin, shitty webcam pic but it looks like a Nike swoosh.
>>
>>36912950

kicked a door hitting my bestfriend in the head

blood everywhere
>>
i saw someone break their leg in half skating
>>
File: Gilderoy.png (526KB, 668x533px) Image search: [Google]
Gilderoy.png
526KB, 668x533px
>>36912950
Ossio Dispersimus!
>>
File: agony_.jpg (130KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
agony_.jpg
130KB, 800x617px
>Elementary school
>For some reason the teachers have us playing golf out in the field
>One person sets up the ball and the other swings
>One of my friends who wears glasses is in charge of setting up the ball with another guy swinging
>For some reason he bends down again as the guy is about to swing
>Hits him in the face
>Glasses shatter
>Didn't see the actual wound but that's what I heard
>Just remember the teachers trying to block the other kids from seeing his face while blood is streaming down
>He's sobbing and screaming
>Everyone's evacuated out of the field and sent back to class
>>
>>36912950
I once broke my leg on some stairs. The foot was pointing westward completely.
I took a stick and hopped to a populated area (it was a huge school) until I found staff.
While I hopped I saw some dude walking somewhat far from me. I screamed "I broke my leg, can you please look for someone to help" and he did absolutely nothing and I hope he breaks all his limbs. Fuck that guy.
>>
File: 1493798019322.png (199KB, 786x826px) Image search: [Google]
1493798019322.png
199KB, 786x826px
>elementary school
>just before school
>bunch of kids playing with a patch of ice on the asphalt
>live in central California so we see ice and snow maybe once a decade
>I don't see it and try to walk over it to my first class
>slip and fall
>the dirt on everyone's shoes has stuck to it as they slid across
>said dirt is now all over my clothes
>start to cry and run to the office to call my mom to take me home
>>
File: 1491256019836.png (408KB, 585x574px) Image search: [Google]
1491256019836.png
408KB, 585x574px
>>36912950
>be me
>grade 7, during recess
>me and two friends are throwing a ball around on the field
>one friend kicks it or throws it, ball goes really high/far
>it's rolling away from us on the ground, I go after it
>run too fast, one of my feet steps on the ball and I slip, hear a sickening crack from my ankle when I land
>collapse, cry because it fucking hurt
>two friends got me up and helped me up the stairs to the school
>hear someone behind us say something like "whoa I've never seen Anon cry before!"
>go to the hospital, ended up being a fractured ankle
goddamnit
>>
Around 5th grade, we went on a field trip at a park.
There were swings there and some kids played and swung on them.
I was chilling with my friends sitting down facing the swings.
And there there was a kid that got very close to the swings from the back side.
The kids swinging naturally couldn't see behind them,everyone know to keep away from that area.
But this kid, just casually, nonchalanty walked in the danger area.
And then BANG, a kid comes down with that metallic chair swing right into that kids face!
I mean the metal part hit his teeth, I remember hearing a loud thud.
It was fucking brutal. I remember lots of blood and missing teeth, his mouth was fucked.
The kid dropped down holding his mouth, a teacher screamed and went to him and many others gathered.
I didn't tho. I left the area, didn't want to do anything about it.
>>
>>36912950
two guys were running in the hallway right after a period ended and someone opened a door really fast and forcefully and accidently stabbed one of them in the arm with the door handle. there was blood everywhere, the guy's arm was tore open and an ambulance came to pick him up. he's fine now but he has a really big scar
>>
>>36912950
I saw this annoying faggot kid try to do a cartwheel on a balance beam and just faceplant right on the thing, he was carried out covered in blood crying like a bitch.
>>
I watched a junkie overdose on herione
>>
>>36912950
I jumped from a stone fence like 3 feet high and put my hand on the ground to cushion the landing and right into a rock that pierced my hand . It was in 2nd grade and (un)lucikly it wasn't my writing hand.
>>
File: 20170510_103812.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170510_103812.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>be me about 5 or 6 years old
>playing around in the garage while parents are doing yardwork or something
>on a scooter, but there's some long fluorescent light propped up against the wall
>I fall for some reason and hit it, instantly start crying and screaming
>parents come over and I don't remember how much blood, but definitely the most painful thing that's happened to me
>the light shattered and cut me
>my mom didn't take me to get stitches even though you could see through to the bone
>I slept with my arm straight for a couple nights and it was fine, I was terrified to bend it and rip it open

Pic related is the scar
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.