[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went off my SSRI's, stopped going to dole appointments and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Went off my SSRI's, stopped going to dole appointments and have lost my NEETbux but i dont give a shit. It was killing me.

They keep calling me but im not picking up.

I would go on AutismBux but they wont acceot my application unless i go see a psychiatrist which would mean travelling over an hour away and paying a lot of money.
>>
Do you actually even have a mental disorder or are you just being a faggot taking SSRI's because you're a failed normie and want to take drugs to take away your depression?

I mean, I've been clinically diagnosed autistic/schizoid and met the 20 point mental impairment very easily. I don't mind seeing my psychologist often, it's nice to have someone to talk to who can understand you.
>>
you won't last long without SSRIs, at least i never last longer than 3 months
>>
>>36911177
i was scared as fuck to go to the doctor and was dragged by my mother and forced to go on them. my anxiety problems improved and i could go out. but i didnt like how i felt. i was never happy or sad. I saw a therapist for over a year and it didnt help. i just wanted to be left alone. Im diagnosed with depression, anxiety and aspergers but the diagnosis was by a GP and a psychologist and the government doesnt accept those.
>>
>>36911236
You could have just thrown the meds in the trash?

Did you have to get blood tests to get your bux or something?
>>
File: Untitled.png (42KB, 661x730px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
42KB, 661x730px
>>36911236
>but the diagnosis was by a GP and a psychologist and the government doesnt accept those.

I don't get it, who would refer you to a psychiatrist, the psychologist>?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.