[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide by train

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 1

File: classic sad pepe.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
classic sad pepe.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
Is suicide by train painless? It's gotta be right, It just rolls over your head and you die?

I'm considering this method. The train would be a freight train, so would a slow moving train do the job? And by "job" I mean "quick and painless".

I feel bad about doing this to whoever is driving the train, but I can't take this life any longer.

There is also a metro train albeit farther away, but that factors in way more people just going about their day, I wouldn't want to involve them, or have them see my dead body.

Tips please, because this seems like the cheapest (no cost) and surefire way to get this done.
>>
lay neck along either rail
wait for a train
enjoy death
>>
>>36910401
Yes I get the logistics just fine Anon... What I am asking is would this be quick and painless, considering it is a slow moving freight train?
>>
>>36910401
Don't do this. Lay your head itself on the rail so your skull is popped like a watermelon.

>>36910408
Even slow moving trains actually go pretty fast. Fast enough that you won't feel a thing.
>>
>>36910369
I tried charcoal burning tonight. Fucked it up didn't have lighter fluid used newspaper. Still coughing.
>>
>>36910369
I don't know if it will be painless, maybe, but it is a really grotesque way of going, not to mention terrifying.
>>
>>36910425
Why lay my head and not neck...?

The head is more durable because of the skull, I feel like I'd definitely feel some pain if I went that route. As opposed to the neck which would probably be cut through a lot easier by a train.

>>36910428
What is charcoal burning? Dying off the fumes of charcoal?
>>
>>36910460
>but it is a really grotesque way of going

Yeah it sucks I wouldn't be able to have an open casket funeral for my parents and family, but such is life. This route costs no money, and that is imperative.

>not to mention terrifying.

How is it any more terrifying than pulling a trigger on a gun? Instead of pulling a trigger, you lie your head down.
>>
>>>36910428
>What is charcoal burning? Dying off the fumes of charcoal?
Yes I read it's painless. But it was terrible eyes are still watery.
>>
>>36910467
People stay alive for up to a minute after they are beheaded. Trust me, you want your brain popped. I want you to imagine laying there, staring at your own beheaded body, in absolute horror and confusion for up to a minute.
>>
>>36910507
>I want you to imagine laying there, staring at your own beheaded body, in absolute horror and confusion for up to a minute.

I mean, would it be painful? That's all that matters. I couldn't give any less of a fuck if I have to look at my torso via my beheaded head for 60 seconds.
>>
>>36910548
Does the pain really matter if you're going to die in less than a second, anyway? Being alive to watch your body twitch through the tracks of a train as you are stuck in a horrifying demi-death for sixty seconds sounds a lot worse than having your head exploded instantly.
>>
>>36910548
Just jump off something high and go head first. Get some excitement out of death.
>>
>>36910567
No, I'm extremely afraid of heights. Being about to die wouldn't change that.
>>
>>36910490
Because you hear the train approach with each second. While the gun can be sudden.
The longer to have to wait the bigger the chance of you backing out. A lot of people who chose non instant way of saying such as hanging or jumping from heights but survived report instant regret.
>>
>>36910508
Literally no evidence to confirm that.myth from guillotine times
>>
>>36910508
>>36910744
I never heard 1min, I highly doubt that is the case; what I heard was 8seconds, that sounds more believable.
>>
>>36910369
My dad was a train driver, and some stupid kid like you lay down on the tracks in front of him. He couldn't stop the train in time and it killed the guy. Dad's never been the same since.
If you want to kill yourself don't risk ruining somebody else's life by making them feel responsible for it. Not somebody who's done you no wrong.
>>
don't kill urself and find a black servant to make your life worth living again
>>
>>36910834
This. Just suicide by cop (they love killing people).
>>
>>36910369
my friend killed himself by stepping in front of a train.
closed casket.
>>
Join a foreign war you pleb scum
>>
>>36910834
This OP. If you truly feel that killing yourself is the only option I won't argue with you. Just please to it on your own, without pinning the guilt on someone else.
>>
>>36911275
Why would you even feel guilty as the train driver. A man is obviously depressed and wants to die, if it isn't you who squashes him with a train, it would have been someone else.
>tdlr train drivers are retarded to feel guilty for doing their job
>>
>>36911303
Because normal humans have empathy
>>
Don't do the train anon. Animal fear is very real and what's most likely to happen is this. You panic, scramble to escape the trains path too late and loose upwards of both your legs in the most horrific of ways.

The trauma you inflict on others is irrelevant. You're dying so fuck them. It's about not fucking the act up.

Jumping is less safe, less certain and perhaps the hardest way to actually go. Outside of absolute terminal depression you will NEVER muster the will to jump.

Drugs are a crapshoot. Too many unknowns, and people have fucked up even the humble helium bag- I imagine you could tie yourself down, only to wake up with broken arms where you tore yourself free before the end.

Death by gun, either at your hand or another is the way to go. Failing that you could locate a deadly animal. Out here in 'straya a desperate man could walk into the bush until he found a brown snake and piss it off till it went to town. It will hurt but if you've done it right you'll be away from help and without a means of calling for it. Death is pretty much assured
>>
>>36911314
Then normal humans are retarded and you shouldn't care about their "muh feelings"
>>
>>36911314
Do you feel responsible for every death? Because the train driver is also unable to control if someone wants to die using his train
>>
>>36911303
Because at that point, other than the depressed person obviously, the train driver is the only other person that could have possibly prevented it and the only other person involved. That shit will eat away at them.
>>
Why not just get a rope?
>>
Don't do it!
Suicide by train is very annoying and you'll end up wasting everyone's time because the train will have to stop until they've hosed you off the underside.
Kill yourself at home instead. Much more convenient.
>>
>>36911331
What about hanging yourself? And not from a ceiling kind, but on a door handle. You die from blood not getting to your brain so it's not like you suffocate and are in pain, you just black out and die 5 minutes later
>>
>>36911223
this actually is the best method. pretend it's like metal gear, you train and level up and then you finally hit the battle field. it will be exciting and you might find a few temporary friends before getting shot or blown up by a mudslim. it'll feel like a movie
>>
>>36911358
You want as little control over your death as possible. Assuming he can tie the noose, find a supporting whatever and then get himself there. Taking that step is going to be that much harder then lying there drunk out of his mind. Hardly conscious of the oncoming train
>>
>>36910369
Why use train? just jump from a bridge over the highway. That way you can fly for the rest of your life.
>>
>>36911382
See >>36911390 You've still got to beat animal fear and sit there, actively choking for however long it takes to pass out
>>
>>36911331
If you're going for a chin shot you need to watch out though. Point the gun too forward on your chin and you'll only blow your face off.
>>
>>36910369
Why lay your head or neck over the rails when you can lay yourself head to toes over the rail. The train will split you in two, imagine the shock of the paramedics and police when they have to clean up you body.
>>
my brother was hit by a train, was an accident. he just wasnt paying attention.

if you want to kill yourself, dont involve some guy doing his job. you will scar him for life. dont get me wrong, if you want to kill yourself you should, but dont drag other people into your death plans op.
>>
>>36911410
the best way is either temple or in the mouth, no?
>>
Fucking up /fucking with the train guy is half the fun in doing it!

Fuck it, you train!
>>
>>36910548
Well if you stay awake for a few seconds - 60 seconds is way too long considering you'll lose any blood pressure instantly after your head being cut off - the pain would be pretty bad I'd imagine, but not for long because you'd also start to gradually lose consciousness very fast.

That being said you might chicken out and just get horribly mutilated instead of dying. There isn't really a 100% safe, easy and painless method to die. The fact that you're afraid of being in pain before you die also might mean that you have no real intention to die.
>>
>>36910369
>killing yourself
but then the normies win
fucking normie sympathizer
>>
>>36911423
Everything will fuck somebody up eventually. Even if you kill yourself alone in bumfuck nowhere some cunt will eventually find your rotting corpse and wake up screaming for weeks
>>
>>36911406
But the point is you are not choking if you do it right. You just black out after few minutes. You aren't constricting your air ways, but the neck arteries so you don't feel anything beyond maybe a slight pressure in your head
>>
00 buckshot in the mouth at like 45 degrees how lokely arebtou to luve? would it be instant death or wouldnyou have time to think after pulling the trigger? would it ve instant or do you run risk of being a vegetable
>>
>>36911478
finding a corpse is not even comparable to being actively involved in someones death.
>>
>>36910369
If I ever try to Sudoku again I'm jumping Infront of the train at morning were normies have to push each other to get inside to go to work
I know how the news works, everyone will make a big deal about it, pictures of my dismembered body will be shown everywhere, I will stop a couple thousand wagecucks from getting to work and everyone will be saying stupid shit about me for a couple of months
>>
>>36911314
>normal people should have muh feefees
Maybe you should kill yourself aswell.
>>
>>36911521
How drunk are you right now?
>>
>>36911552
The news doesn't report on suicide.
>>
Op I promise you you will regret it the second you take tha jump. Its just a temporary situation. 80 years is not that long a time bro just stick it out and get some perspective. If you want someone to talk to you can email me: [email protected]
>>
>go to actual metro
>touch third rail
>profit
>>
>>36911521
12ga to your soft palate is completely unsurvivable. It's a direct path to your brainstem. Even if you somehow miraculously survived the initial shot you would still be unconscious and asphyxiate since you destroyed your ability to breath automatically. As far as pain goes you'd be out before you even had time to realize the shot went off. Rounds travel faster than the brain can receive and interpret input so there would be no pain whatsoever, it's like flicking a light switch.

Do not EVER shoot yourself in the temple or use a small caliber. Three specific cases why off the top of my head;

A man was shot in the head with a .22 multiple times by his wife and woke up with a severe headache. He had no idea he had even been shot until he saw blood.

Another man had to shoot himself three times in the head with a .22 before he died.

Lastly a cop I know responded to a call for a guy saying he was going to kill himself. As soon as he pulled in the driveway the guy shot himself in the temple with a .38 but stayed conscious and fully aware of what was happening. He paralyzed and blinded himself, and proceeded to drown on blood that pooled in his sinuses. Not a peaceful way to go by any means.

There are also plenty of cases of people blowing their faces off because their aim was wrong. Put the barrel to your soft palate at a very slight angle, pull the trigger and you're done. I've posted in suicide threads before because if someone decides they want to go the absolute last thing they want is to get turned into a vegetable and prolong their suffering or otherwise cause serious pain before they die.
>>
>>36911331
>Death by gun, either at your hand or another is the way to go.

I agree, but how do I get my hands on a real gun in a country with insanely strict gun laws (euro cuck)?
>>
>>36910834
I don't give a fuck
originally
>>
>>36911331
You could always go to the nearest Zoo too, and jump into the lion/tiger/bear dungeon and get done with them. They like raw meat. Also you could offer yourself to some necrophile to be killed and eaten.
>>
>>36911352
>possibly preventing a train either completely killing someone or turning them into a vegetable
It's not like a train driver can do much except slam on the brakes, and unless anon is retarded enough to give the driver a 100meter view in which he can do so, anon will be in either of the two scenarios
>>
>>36912459
They have to kill the animal after so it's kind of a dick move.
>>
>>36910508
>>36910816
This myth is debunked in a 1st year biology class. Maybe you idiots should have taken a real science in college.

Jesus christ.
>>
>>36911552
kek. I want to go out this way too. Fuck normies, I can't wait to inconvenience as many of them as possible
>>
>>36910369
>I feel bad about doing this to whoever is driving the train, but I can't take this life any longer.
Hitting somebody with a train utterly fucks some people up, so yeah you should feel bad. Don't pass on your misery to somebody else you cunt.
>>
>>36913089

Leave normal

Neurotypicals have made our lives miserable. Every single day is pain for us. And you tell us we shouldnt quit because it might inconvenience some normie for a mere day???
>>
people like you always make me worried. frustrating that people who can be good and normal commit suicide, if I could only reach them I could help... instead my only suicidal friend is bipolar and I can't read him or help him
>>
Please don't do this OP
I'm sick of having my train delayed every fucking week because someone committed suicide.
>>
>>36913827
The train driver who kills you will likely be scarred for life, idiot. Especially with the mess your shitty corpse will make.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.