[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: sadpepe.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
ITT: Autistic stories

I'll start

> be me
> 19 y.o, in a bar after prom
> dancing with a 9/10 grill, she seems into me
> autism.exe activated
> bring the girl to my friend who was sitting at bar and introduce him
> hand him over my spare condom
> leave the bar and go home
> wake up next day, find out he has fucked her that night
> 3 years later, I am still a KHV
>>
Ouch.

Originale.
>>
>>36910245
Well if nothing else I bet your friend appreciated the free pussy, do you still talk to him?
>>
>>36910245
>> hand him over my spare condom
>> wake up next day, find out he has fucked her that night

What the fuck did you expect to happen?
>>
>>36910245
>ITT: Cuck stories
that's not autism but you hidden fetish showing there m8
>>
>>36911458
No, he became a Chad (was autistic before, just like me) and lives a successful life now

>>36911472
I don't know, my autism kicked in and I just couldn't do it so I chickened out
>>
>>36911472
>What the fuck did you expect to happen?

>I have spare condoms
>don't know why I always grab them when they're free
>they all expire
>they all end up as balloon animals

I'm getting bretty gud at it
>>
Why don't you have your chad friend tutor you in how to not be a useless autistic leech?
>>
>>36910245
These stories make me physically sick.

What the fuck is wrong with you. Honestly this goes beyond Autism.
>>
>>36911535
>Why don't you have your bodyable friend tutor you in how to not be a useless paralyzed veggie?
>>
>>36910245
>be me
>14 y.o. in my backyard
>grow tomato plants
>somethings fishy about theses ones, smell weird too (weed plants)
>confront mum and tells me they're tomato plants out of season even tho the others are growing
>fall for the meme and accept it
>mate comes over and spots it
>I debate him on the fact they're tomato plants out of season
Fast forward a year
>15th birthday
>still believe they're tomato plants even tho we'd be taught about weed plants in school
>debate uncle profusely about the tomato plants
>finally cave and he breaks it to me
>feel betrayed and lied too
>call mum and her bf drugs and the tomato plants vanish

Looking back I still don't understand how retarded I was and how easy I was tom fooled.
>>
>>36911520
I have actually started using them during fapping now, it's so much better never having to worry about cleaning up so they never expire

>>36911535
because I'm beyond saving, my other Chad friend tried and said so himself

>>36911579
yeah me too now when I look back at it, but in the actual moment it's like my brain switches off and I can't control myself
>>
>>36910245
>be me
>be now
>play battlefront(2015)
>scream like a wookie to keep myself concentrated
>>
>>36911698
>http://vocaroo.com
wookie noice plz
>>
>>36910245

>be me
>in primary school, 14 years old
>do stupid shit like randomly put books on my head, throw paper airplanes and rubber bands
>noone ever laughs, everyone just rolls their eyes, I keep doing it anyway
>think I'm the clown of the class
>find out 5 years later at reunion that they all think I'm actually retarded
>>
>>36911698
that sounds actually fun
>>
>>36911758
same but my paranoia let's me think that they are constantly talking about all that cringy stuff I did in the past

like Chad asks Stacy while they're fucking wether she remembers Anon chasing after the change the higher grade threw behind furniture
>>
>>36911888
I have this paranoia too, but I've gotten used to it and now I make fun of myself as well
nice trips btw
>>
>>36911953
thank you but those digits can only mean that it's true
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.