[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This picture is of a chad who used to bully me in school, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: OOPS.jpg (57KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
OOPS.jpg
57KB, 960x640px
This picture is of a chad who used to bully me in school, and hit my friends face against a wall and knocked his teeth out.

How the fuck could such a sociopath get a girlfriend? I live on the same street as him and have to watch them making out, I fucking hate life,any robots have tips on dealing with the chad?
>>
Only one thing left to do at this point.

Suck his cock
>>
Sorry to burst your bubble but chad always wins.
>>
>>36910088
In what world is this ugly kid with shitty hair a Chad
>>
>>36910112
i know right, stop posting your own photos op you're a 4/10 at best
>>
That guy is not a Chad.
I'd beat the fk out of him.
Do you want me to avenge you, anon?
>>
>thought pic was a lesbian couple
>chad
>>
He looks like a wimp.
>>
>>36910088
Walk past him and spit in his face take off your pants and shove your cock in his mouth and fuck it until he makes the stupid expression on his face in the picture willingly I guess then fuck him so good you get him to kill his staycee slut and make him your boipucci sissy
>>
I'd give that 'Chad' a stern talking to.
>>
>>36910088
>getting bullied by a fringe fag

You have only yourself to blame, he looks gay af. My school bully was some shaved head motherfucker whose dad used to beat him. Now there was a lad who lived up to what a bully should be.

http://www.dudleynews.co.uk/news/13367185.Netherton_man_jailed_after_attempting_to_mow_down_peacemaker_outside_Stourbridge_bar/

This is him now.
>>
File: Yourusualalphafag.jpg (87KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yourusualalphafag.jpg
87KB, 720x720px
>>36910127
>>36910142

He beat me up when he was four years older than me, pic taken 2007.
>>
>>36910101
This OP show him how much of fag he is by sucking his cock.
>>
>>36910189
wow his wrists are pretty pig
>>
Fuck his dad or brother.
>>
i got bullied by fat tongas. one of them jokingly pushed me 'lightly' and i nearly fell in front of a bus.
>>
>>36910088
Give him respect cause he's white.
>>
>>36910189

Literal rat looking faggot
>>
File: NORMIESHIT.jpg (53KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
NORMIESHIT.jpg
53KB, 720x720px
I literally got bullied by an alphafag who fucks bitches
>>
this dude is from a tv show on netflix, don't be fooled. y'all are faggots for falling for bait tho
>>
File: chscctv.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
chscctv.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>36910088
why didn't you act when you had the chance lulz
>>
>>36910256
>>36910171

Here's his Facebook.

http://archive.is/yAuwt
>>
>>36910189
>those shoulders
>those wrists

mirin his frame desu
>>
>>36910088
>that's a Chad

My God, I'm an Adonis.
>>
Start working out everyday
He got a gf because some girls are idiots
>>
File: Fred_YouTubeScreengrab.jpg (32KB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
Fred_YouTubeScreengrab.jpg
32KB, 300x262px
>>36910088
i found him OP
he just got roasted
>>
>>36910710
The resemblance is uncanny, shit
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.