[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never hypnotise Misty into being your personal cum dump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>you will never hypnotise Misty into being your personal cum dump
>>
>>36910028

>tfw that stupid pokemon episode about the papparazi where pikachu thinks the camera lens is a sniper rifle and you see misty in her slutty outfit laying on the ground dead gave you a bizarre shootout fetish
>>
I never understood hypno fetish. What if she just pretends and stabs your dick with a pen.
>>
>>36910070
I like the thought of having someone go completely against what they would normally do in order to become my perfect slut who obeys me and only me.
>>
>>36910106
Isn't that more like brainwashing?
>>
>not wanting to waifu Dawn
>>
>>36910028
Do you think Prof. Oak molested Ash? He was the friendly neighborhood mad scientist and always giving kids pokemon for "free".
>>
>tfw unironic hypno fetish but even if I somehow got a gf into it I'd probably never be able to try because I cringe at the idea of me actually trying to hypnotize someone
>>
>>36910233

Ash is a turbo normie he never got molested.
There's no way he could travel with Misty in her kinky belly-shirts and never try to do something perverted to her if he had been molested.
>>
>>36910268
Here too. And that's what I thought for a long time too. Until one day for whatever reason I told my now ex gf I'll try hypnotizing her. I got her to a light state, nothing really spectacular, but that gave me enough confidence to think I maybe can do it again to a gf if I manage to find one.
>>
>>36910282
you'd be surprised how many chads were molested. handsome friendly young boys in college sports programs suffer that shit all the time. desu the only way ash was molested was having to watch misty take brock's bbc
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.