[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck off normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Attention all normies get the fuck off of this board and leave now and don't come back rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>36909804
We must take back our board rrrreeeee
>>
File: REEEEEEE.jpg (13KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.jpg
13KB, 600x515px
>>36909804
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SO MANY NORMIES TELLING US ABOUT THEIR SEX LIFES AND FRIENDS, THINKING THAT THEY BELONG HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36910068
I know right this is a huge problem that needs to be fixed listen normies we don't care and nobody gives a fuck.
>>
You are obviously gay. The real problem is traps and their enablers. Complain about them, they are the ones shitting up this board.
>>
>>36910273
This.

Also, talking about our FORMER sex lives and friends is not normie. I'm not a virgin, but I'm far from a normie.
>>
>>36910273
I completely agree with this, I come to this board to wallow in self pity and hate not to read about effeminate fags talk about their "boi pussy"
>>
>>36910346
You are a normie if you have ever had sex. leave now.
>>
>>36910273
>>36910273
>>36910346

First of all not gay second yes traps are a problem but so is your stupid cringy ass normie bullshit and all those cancerous fembot threads as well btw.
>>
>>36910415
This desu normie get out and leave now.
>>
>>36910346
Normie get out leave and stay out rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1422444547484.jpg (75KB, 400x718px) Image search: [Google]
1422444547484.jpg
75KB, 400x718px
Make me frogposters

I'm going to stick around and give you well meaning advice that is only sometimes applicable (and when it is you won't listen anyway) until I get bored of it
>>
>>36910686
Normie get out rrrreeeee get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1491160639687.jpg (363KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491160639687.jpg
363KB, 768x1024px
>after years of asking, they finally create /bant/, a board for all the dumb, sad normals of /r9k/
>normals still refuse to migrate despite having a board made for them

Why? What is your reasoning for this behaviour?
>>
>>36910848
I know right those guys ate faggots
>>
>>36910848
Why not just add flags to /r9k/? /int/ is pretty much /r9k/ with flags already, just full of shitty generals.
>>
>>36910948
No shitty idea fuck off.
>>
>>36909804
Fuck you OP.

FUCK

YOU.

I was here when it was first opened, and for the first and second closure.

This place only became a hotspot for you retarded NEET fucks after the first closure.

This was never your place. Fuck you and fuck off. YOU are why mootles shut it down the second and third time.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.