[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you tell if someone is beta or alpha?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: vLm2abr.jpg (172KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
vLm2abr.jpg
172KB, 1280x1024px
How can you tell if someone is beta or alpha?
>>
People who let others walk all over them are beta. That's it
>>
If they don't have an intimidating facial structure = beta.
>>
>>36909647
But Im beta and I look like a gorilla
>>
>>36909665
That's because the tripfag is full of shit, as usual. You would be better off talking to the wall than one of their kind
>>
>>36909665

Unlock your inner alpha, then, anon.
>>
>>36909680

>full of shit
except i'm not

stay ugly
>>
Find out how they handle being under pressure. Weak people crumble.
>>
>>36909491
By who he is.

/thread

ITT: unaware betas
>>
>tfw short
>tfw when I try to be alpha and stick up for myself I'm seen as aggressive and over-compensating

just kill me now
>>
>>36909665
>>36909680
All squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares
>>
>>36909491
Beta becasue he's up in the attic room
>>
>Face
The biggest alphas look like fucking neanderthals. They're usually docile since they don't feel the need to prove themselves. Chads get more attention from women for being attractive but they will always submit to a Grognar who is more primal and imposing than them. Betas have soft and girly features, pale skin, avert eye contact etc.

>Body language
Alphas generally have much straighter posture, can easily make eye contact, are more relaxed in social situations. Betas are constantly looking around out of needless anxiety*, fidgeting, touching their face or clothing, playing with their phone and avoiding eye contact at all costs. *Not to be confused with hypervigilance scanning. This is usually an alpha trait (full awareness of surroundings) and is easily discernable from nervous looking around.

>Conversation
Alphas can easily hold a conversation even if it's about meaningless things. They speak loudly and clearly enough to be heard. Betas speak very quietly, stumble over their words, awkwardly laugh, seem to want to end the conversation asap.

These are the main 3 that I know of.
>>
>>36911778
>Face
It's usually pretty easy to tell whenever you're beta or alpha from face.
>Body language
Dont forget beta being "restless" during conversation. That involves walking around, talking too fast, not making physical contact and overall too quick movements.
>Conversation
Alphas have clear boundaries in which they dont tolerate other people shit, while betas quietly submits to others even if they have opinion.
One other thing is that there are alpha subtypes because James Bond and fratboys are both alpha but in different ways.
>>
I am the most beta guy ever and sometimes I wonder if I would even be the alpha male if every other man died. So if I was the only dude left. I think that one of the women would take charge and they would just kill me.
>>
>>36911848
Post your ass in some cute panties
>>
File: th.jpg (16KB, 206x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
16KB, 206x300px
sniff their butt
>>
>>36912558
>sniff their butt
Do gayfags pop a boner from masculine sweat?
>>
>>36912558
Fucking heII, you're a faggot
>>
>>36911778
>meet first two alpha requirements
>third beta description is exactly me
What does this mean?
>>
>>36913444
means you're beta. alphas need to fit all of those 3.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.