[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i cured my bed bugs with horse wormer AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ivermectin.jpg (59KB, 519x250px) Image search: [Google]
ivermectin.jpg
59KB, 519x250px
i cured my bed bugs with horse wormer

AMA
>>
>>36908808
why were your bed bugs sick? I am glad to hear they are okay
>>
>>36908808
>Any side effects, healthy issues?
>How long did you eat that stuff and how long have the bed bugs been gone?
>Did you find a bunch of dead ones when you wake up?
>Does the paste taste good?
>>
>>36908808
How did you do this? I had bed bugs before and I just had to move out.
>>
>always though bedbugs were a meme
>then I looked it up
>. . .
>Hanz op needs you
>Hanz, get z flammenwerfer
>>
>>36908852
no side effects except after the first dose lights looked brighter and the world looked more colourful
i had a dose every three days for two weeks to cover the bed bug life cycle
i did not find any dead bugs, i don't know what happened to them
the paste tastes kinda gross

>>36908859
i dosed according to the package directions (mg/ 100 pounds)
>>
>>36908909
>lights looked brighter and the world looked more colourful
Hmm, interesting. I wonder if this substance is hallucinogenic.
>>
>>36908852
>>36908909

the bed bugs have been gone for over a year
>>
>>36908909
lol haha omg you are so meme my friend here you go im ggiving it to ya right now the meme points hold out your hands and such cause theyll be spillin out of me in no time straight for you the meme points happening NOW ABSORB THE MEME POINTS YOU LIKE THE MEME POINTS EVERY DAY YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR MEME POINTS BEQUEATHED TO THEE
>>
>>36908933
it's a fungus from japan so it could very well share properties with psilocybe
>>
>>36908950
you need to go back

to reddit
>>
File: mox_forte_100.jpg (72KB, 600x818px) Image search: [Google]
mox_forte_100.jpg
72KB, 600x818px
>>36908808
hello fellow animal medicine user
i used pic related to cure a bacterial infection i got from a tick bite. it worked very well, and saved me the trouble of having to figure out how to go to a doctor, since i'm a shut-in NEET and don't know how to do that.
>>
>>36909273
did it work?
have you ever had bed bugs?
have you ever gone to an MD about your bed bugs?
>>
>>36909317
>did it work?
yes, very well. symptoms (rash, chills, extreme fatigue) resolved within two days. the recommended course is extremely long though (3/day for 3-4 weeks) since some tick bacteria can hide in your organs and brain. i'm about halfway through and i've had no adverse reactions, so i think the pills are safe.

>have you ever had bed bugs?
no, never. i keep my bed very clean, i just live near a forest so ticks sometimes find their way into my yard.
>>
>>36909273
this is so fucking funny
>>
Where can I buy this stuff? I've tried every holistic medicine I can get my hands on to try and cure my bed bugs, but they keep dying and I have to import new ones.
>>
>>36909374
why is it funny? it's cheaper and less socially demanding than going to a doctor.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.