[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about her r9k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 29

File: 1480441945168.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1480441945168.gif
471KB, 512x288px
It can sometimes help to get these things off your chest
>>
The girl I'm obsessed with isn't even real. She's a goddamn fictional character, but I can't get over these feelings.
>>
>>36907969
Sorry to hear that man, give us the story?
>>
File: qt chess girl.jpg (49KB, 489x587px) Image search: [Google]
qt chess girl.jpg
49KB, 489x587px
>tfw no crush or even waifu
>>
>>36907969
>The girl I'm obsessed with isn't even real.

I know this feel. The girl I'm obsessed with is my hypothetical future self. I'm obsessed with becoming my own dream girl
>>
>>36908007
Come on, chances are you wouldn't even be here if something hadn't happened in the past. Even if its not girl related, we're all ears
>>
>>36907969
>tfw you can't even get a fictional girl to like you
>>
File: 1459652743746.png (599KB, 2352x2748px) Image search: [Google]
1459652743746.png
599KB, 2352x2748px
i love her but i dont think she feels anything towards me. i thought the time we spent together meant something but i dont know anymore. i really thought she liked me.
>>
>>36908026
ikr I hate being a girl and having all these girl problems

any other fembots with me on this one?
>>
>>36908083
I don't understand what you're trying to say with that reply
>>
>>36908048
Sucks to hear that, I went through something very similar when my first gf dumped me. The only real advice I can give is that it's easy to be caught up in lovers bias and to try reevaluating how the relationship went for both parties. When I got dumped, I immediately assumed that it was entirely my fault and that I should have handled things better but when I look back at it now, I realize that we were both really emotionally immature about the whole thing. Hope this helps
>>
>>36908048
Have you told her you like her?
>>
>>36907961
I had to leave her because she wouldn't stop threatening to kill herself, i couldn't take it anymore after 3-4 years i was already going through a rough point in life and wanted to do the same.

i tried so hard to get her help and i did everything i could possibly do for her to try get better but all she would do is complain about it.

having to juggle my mum going through a suicidal phase, my gf and myself was too much for me too take i more or less broke down.

i broke up with her in october when i told her she called me selfish after everything i tried to do, all i've done since is smoke weed and feel sorry for myself in my room.

inb4 fuck off normie
>>
>>36908208
no one should ever hold something like that above another person's head, I'm sorry anon, I hope things will start looking up for you
>>
>She actually liked me and wanted me to ask her out on a date after we were both off of work.
>quit that same night because of supervisors trying to accuse me of stealing from the register
>didn't know about her feelings until 8 months later when I came to visit her at her new job
>probably won't see her again since she is too busy with work and doesn't want to talk to me anymore
I was happier when I was in love with 2D.
>>
>>36908097
what i was trying to say is your an attention whore and can't even go one reply without mentioning your a girl, faggot larper
>>
>>36908161
yeah, and she said she liked me back but then it fell apart and i cant remember why or how.
>>36908150
thank you, i hope you are better now.
>>
>>36907961
Well, it's a him.
He's so nice and affectionate, he's the first to give me attention like this so of course I fell for him.
But he doesn't like me in that way.
He only sees me as a friend.
He doesn't love me.
It's fine, for sure, I don't deserve him anyway.
>>
>>36908243
I hope so too, it felt nice to put that out i have bottled it for so long.

thank-you OP for the thread
>>
>>36907961

She was pretty much every red flag in the book.
We got along great.
Started when she was with some other guy, about a month after I kissed her under the fireworks on July 1st she left him for me.

She was poor, no self confidence, sexualized herself because it was an easy way to feel validated, since she was used to sexual attention and new it was warranted.

I'd be lying if I expected it to last, but all I wanted to do was help her grow as a person and be capable of taking care of herself.
She left for someone else again.
>>
>>36908271
Why do you think that the time you spent together didn't mean anything? why didn't you ever make it official?
>>
File: 1413493585112.png (506KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1413493585112.png
506KB, 500x492px
>>36907999
>be me around 16 years old
>no friends, total isolation
>no social skills, complete autism
>no empathy
>play a game called Persona 3 and in completely changed the way I look at the world
>I start being more socially normal, being nice to people, treating them the way I'd want to be treated
>I'll never be able to fully repay the debt I owe to this game
>more than anything I empathize with one character
>she's a literal robot
>at the start of her story she's emotionless and well... robotic
>as the story progresses she becomes more and more human, little by little.
>eventually she grows into a wonderfully kind and thoughtful person
>before I knew it I was literally in love
>but not for the simplest reasons
>I love the fact that someone like her could grow into a great person like that
>I wish that I could maybe, just maybe be as warm and thoughtful and kind to people, helping them when I can.
>I wish that I could be someone who's unwaveringly loyal, someone who would never hurt a friend.
>I'm in love with her, but I'm also in love with the IDEA of her
>My one hope is that I can be a person she would be proud of, so if I ever meet someone like her in real life they would like me.
>I still struggle with my own limitations, shyness, awkwardness, etc.
>Maybe one day AI will become a reality and I can make a perfect copy of her and I can live happily ever after, proud of who I am
>I really doubt it
>>
>>36908382

Reminds me of Emeral in Sonic Battle

inb4 autism
>>
>>36908338
because she might have flirted with other guys and stuff during or very soon after. i cant recall exactly why it wasnt official but it was probably something on her end because i'd still take her back in a heartbeat.
>>
>>36908296
Shit man. I know all about that feel.
>>
>>36908422
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with them.
>>
>>36907969
Had a dream of a fictional autistic girl 2 years ago. Woke up and cried, I've been obsessed since. My obsession has become so profound I've been seeking out girls similar, but I don't even know where to find autistic girls with short brown hair.
>>
File: 1494020751228.gif (2MB, 378x302px) Image search: [Google]
1494020751228.gif
2MB, 378x302px
>>36907961
>tfw no braces jb
>>
File: alexandra botez.jpg (189KB, 431x619px) Image search: [Google]
alexandra botez.jpg
189KB, 431x619px
>>36908045
Maybe if I was born in some religious community like the Amish or Hasidic Jews... then life would be simpler and a woman and I would create a happy family. Some can get the most out of the modern world but for others the dysfunction of it is too much for that kind of love.
>>
had a dream about an old childhood friend.
we were cuddling and ive never felt so close to someone before :'(
>>
Let's call her Tic-Tac. She was lovely and a great friend. We both had similar interests and I really enjoyed her company, and on some level I think I held romantic feelings for her. I must have, because it's been two years since we even saw each other and I still think about her. I deluded myself into thinking my feelings weren't real, that I wasn't close enough to her for my feelings to be for the "real" Tic-Tac. I know better now, and if those feelings come up again for someone close to me, I'm going to act on them. I've never felt like that for someone that close to me since her, though.
>>
>>36908382
OP here. Wow man, I played persona 3 and enjoyed it but I never suspected that it could have such a positive effect on a life.
Stick around this board man, people like you are good examples of how to escape roboticism
WE NEED YOUR HALP
>>
>>36908638
Sorry to hear that man, we all have one or two important people who've fallen between the cracks
>>
>>36908675
I actually wrote a letter to Aigis' voice actress, telling her how her performance was really touching and how the game positively impacted my life. I obviously left out the romantic feelings. I actually got a response that I still keep on my desk, along with an autographed picture of Aigis.
>>
>>36908699
lol, thats actually really touching
pics?
>>
>>36908694
Thanks. I knew I wasn't alone in this, but it's nice to be comforted by people who're empathetic.
>>
Dating this girl for 11 years and we just broke up like 2 weeks ago. She says she wants to be friends but I stoned walled her saying I wanted to be back together. I wan't to get back with her and marry her but i'm not sure how or if I should let her go. I'm 32 now, only other chicks are desperate single moms. Thinking of giving her some time then asking her out to breakfast or something and asking her to try again
>>
>spend entire childhood wanting to play in a band
>3 childhood friends who sometimes play music with me - drummer, bassist, second guitarist
>spend all of middle school, high school, and first 2 years of college going through unmotivated singers who never want to practice
>3 friends don't really care that much either
>finally meet 10/10 qt singer at college with 10/10 voice
>new oneitis
>she's super into the band, 3 friends get back into it more too after hearing how good she is
>her and I are always practicing and writing songs together
>this goes on for a few weeks, we play our first show
>tfw her and I are playing a song we wrote together in front of 150 people
>looks me in the eyes as she's singing
>that smile
>im in love
>taking her back home after the show
>about to tell her how I feel
>"aw man anon, I wish my boyfriend could have been there tonight!"
>no
>look up her boyfriend later
>literally just a taller, better looking version of me
>absolutely 100% in love with her
>can never EVER tell her how I feel at the risk of causing trouble for the band
>start writing songs about it
>"wow anon, your songs have been getting a lot sadder recently, but I like them, they're powerful!"
>she's singing songs about herself
>she will never know
>we still hang out have private 1 on 1 rehearsals all the time
>she always gives me that same gorgeous smile while she's singing
>tfw torturing myself for art
>>
File: 20170510_031513.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170510_031513.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>36908716
The letter is personal so I won't take a pic of it but I'll show the autograph.
>>
>>36907961
This girl that I TA'd for last semester. She is petite, has frizzy hair, devious laugh, and did well in the class. I'm not supposed to interact with the students when I have control over their final grade. Not that she would be interested in me anyhow.

I'm average in most ways besides being a good student. Nothing really stands out about me. Despite being a complete normie by most standards, very few girls have ever been sexually attracted to me. I was born to be a beta bux and now the internet and redpill has ruined me. If I can't be a chad, then I will just horde any money I make, play vidya, and become a hermit. I suppose I can bang qt prostitutes if I ever feel the need. I would like to have a child, but I don't think I'd ever be able to get a cute wife.
>>
>>36908782
Thanks for sharing with us, Anon.
>>
Long distance fucking blows. To be completely honest I miss her greatly but am cautious of getting attached to a person I can't hold irl
>>
>>36908806
No problem really. It's probably helpful to talk about it with people even if I don't feel better immediately.
>>
>>36907961
I don't exactly have a crush on her but there is this one girl who I sort of like on and off.

She's a couple years younger than me, but she's probably taken miles of dick. Short, brown hair, round face and thicc as FUCK body.

I've been orbiting her for a while, and I actually do consider her a damn good friend. It's just that, occasionally, I'd like to take her somewhere quiet and lovingly fuck her brains out.

Not that I would know if I could.
>>
>>36908860
Fortune favors the bold, Anon. :)
>>
>>36908860
Idk orbiting is not the worst place to be. If you do decide to become alpha, girls you used to orbit are likely to become interested. It's hard, even for girls, to meet new people.
>>
>>36908263
I never said I was a girl, I'm a male
>>
>>36908873
Asked if she wanted to hang out at some point earlier today.

She said "Yea sure" but when I suggested coffee and a movie tomorrow she said she was already seeing something with a friend of hers.

I asked when next she'd be free and she said she wasn't sure, so I told her to let me know when she knows what her schedule is.

I'm aware that I've just offered her plausible deniability so she can soft reject me when-the-fuck-ever. That was a poor move on my part.
>>
File: 1415937849697.jpg (62KB, 479x480px) Image search: [Google]
1415937849697.jpg
62KB, 479x480px
>>36907961
We are doing the same major in college. I've seen her in a few of my classes before but I didn't muster the courage to talk to her until the final two weeks of the last semester. We got along great but I froze up during our last talk and I didn't get the chance to ask for her number so I won't be see her again until after summer. I kind of feel glad for getting the courage to talk to her but mad at myself at the same time for waiting too long. I look back now and I can clearly see all the chances I've missed to get closer to her. I just hope we end up in at least one class together for the next semester and I can see her again. But right now I can't stop thinking about her.
>>
>>36908911
Sometimes people just aren't interested I guess.
>>
>>36908317

Found an old facebook group chat where she asked us why she was never happy.
I want to say it's an attention whorish thing to ask but I feel like she meant it that time.

I want to ask her how she's holding up but I don't want to sound like I can't let go of her.

I don't even miss her
I miss parts of having her, but I could do that with anybody.
>>
My ex gf. She made a lot of who i am as a person. I thought she was my best friend. Last time I saw her, I told her I really wish to see her soon. She never contacted me again. I feel betrayed and heart broken. I'm having kind of a rough time, one of those rough times she knew that happen in life and promised she'd be there to help me through it.

Yeah, I needed to get that out.
>>
>>36909172
What are you going through anon? I'll listen
>>
>>36907961
My last girlfriend, she broke up with me about a week after my dad died. She was going on a trip to Europe and didn't want to deal with my shit while riding the cock carousel most likely. Women are evil anons, pure evil. I've slowly gotten over her, my father's death, later my mother's as well. Still, if I can teach you anons one thing, never trust a women.
>>
File: 1484321413379.jpg (18KB, 176x255px) Image search: [Google]
1484321413379.jpg
18KB, 176x255px
>>36907961
I've started growing some aversion towards her. We talked and I realised she has some some similarities to aspects of my self that I deeply dislike, that was good now that I see how annoying those traits are I'm trying to improve this shit.
On the other hand, her taste in both men and women is pretty basic, that was just disappointing.

Still, I'd like to get to know her better, she seems like a good person underneath the bad things we have in common, and I can't shake the idea that we'd look great together. But I have the feeling I made a bad impression and she probably dislikes me now. I feel terrible actually, I wish we could at least be friends, that would be alright.
>>
>>36909172
I'm the same situation just as you, too.
He never contacts me....
>>
Was with a girl for 2 years then one day found out she had been seeing some nigger behind my back for a few months, crushed me into becoming a robot. 3 months later still not over her.
>>
>>36910766
>>36909172
I'm in the same situation, except that he periodically sends me texts bragging about his fantastic life. He's borderline rich and famous. Like, if I said his name, you'd probably know who he was. Meanwhile I'm unemployed and really struggling for the first time in years. Last time I mentioned it he told me he "didn't want to carry me anymore."

He cut contact for two months right after.

Plot twist: He was unemployed for most of last year. I saw him through it and encouraged him every step of the way, bought him food and tickets to amazing shows and held him when he cried and was suicidal. When he got the job, I helped him pack his things and move. As soon as he got to his new city, he dumped me.

But he can't stop himself from gloating at me about how great his life is now.

I wouldn't take him back, and part of me hopes he dies in a fire. But I still love him :(
>>
>>36910817
I feel you. I can't stop thinking about him yet.

Humans have the right to pursue happiness and be happy.
>>
Can't stop thinking about her. I'm gonna be honest I barely know her, the only reason I even know her is because we were in elementary together. now that she's a woman , something about her keeps drawing me in. I hate myself for it, as I don't fall for girls easily. She's not even the cutest girl objectively, but I so desperately want to be with her. It's torture obsessing over someone you yourself don't even know why.
>>
>>36911016
It will happen. Can't get through life without rebuilding a few times. It's just this time is from the ground up.

Forget other people. Embrace the challenge. It's the only way to win. That's what he taught me.
>>
i met her on this board. she would message me first, ask me to play games and she would go out of her way to try and talk to me. i have no idea why she doesn't talk to me anymore. i think she hasn't deleted me because she thinks that i'll kill myself if she does. even if she was single i wouldn't have a chance. i check her blog everyday to save pictues of her and sometimes send her kind anon messages. my mousepad is the maggie poster from the simpsons but with pictures of her.
>>
File: 1494407543272.jpg (83KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
1494407543272.jpg
83KB, 393x393px
I texted her first and actually managed to hold a half-decent conversation without fully sperging out. She texted me a few days later and made me take the 16 personalities thing, and I made a conversation off of that. She seems like she want to get to know me :)
>>
She used to orbit my best friend.
Now he has a different girlfriend.
I think she's really cute, though she's 6 years older then me.
She has short black hair, is kinda kinky etc.
>>
File: plasticsurgery.jpg (106KB, 1000x844px) Image search: [Google]
plasticsurgery.jpg
106KB, 1000x844px
>>36907961
she's so unique anon... I'll never find a girl like pic related
>>
>>36908527
I have similar taste, but it's short autistic girls with long brown/black hair.

>>36911205
I'm in a similar situation, someone I met here who seemed really into our conversations just stopped talking for no reason but seems to get online regularly.
>>
>>36907961
i dislike Hitler who you like. i hate you too
>>
Im not good enough for her
>>
I want to talk to her but my social autism is too strong, she even gives me the look sometimes. I think she wants me to make a move but im too autistic.

Im not ugly or anything but i have always had this social autism, how do i deal with it and talk to her?
>>
>>36907961
So I go to an all boys school, but right next to it is an all girl school, so they can walk through mine to get to theirs. Bit theyres one girl that passes through everyday and she's prob the most beautiful girl I've seen irl. She has seen me looking at her several times and I even talked to her once but she's two years younger than me, and every guy has tried to get with her to no avail. Ive been like this for two years make it stop
>>
>>36907961
about who? I only come here to collect rare pepes
>>
>>36912673
I know that feeling man.

original desu desu senpai
>>
I'm quite a superficial person (sadly I don't live up to my own standards) so the main point is I find her really attractive, though she's a really nice person as well. Sadly we don't really have too much in common, and she has 0 interest in me.
Too bad we share 70% of classes so I constantly see her which makes getting over here even more difficult
>>
>>36912709
Holy shit I'm glad somebody understands. ):
To make matters worse when she's passing it's all of her friends from my school are there and sometimes talk with her so its a constant reminder I'm low down on that social ladder and she has something better. I've seen her instagram and they're all buddy Buddy and I'm Mr background creep. Should I just let it go because I'm overall an inadequate person
>>
File: dilbert.png (1MB, 1183x969px) Image search: [Google]
dilbert.png
1MB, 1183x969px
>She broke my heart
>I still love her
Why am I so weak?
>>
>>36907961
Mistress from fetlife chubby great tits very kinky and heavy sadist only like younger men who are athletic no where close to that stop meeting her and removed my self can't stop thinking about her
>>
>>36912552
please someone help me

baka baka desu
>>
>>36912819
Because your feelings were true.

It will pass, Anon.
>>
i don't want to be bothered by him. i'll find a new love
>>
File: 1477649812971.png (318KB, 515x433px) Image search: [Google]
1477649812971.png
318KB, 515x433px
>>36912888
Its been 3 years, Anon. Even when I talk to some girl that I find attractive, I still miss her.
>>
>>36912924
Then you're idealizing her.

You need to get in touch with and accept why it ended. The non-self-hating reason. Why wasn't *she* good enough to be with *you*? There has to be a reason.

After all, she did leave you. Even if it was your fault, the person who loved you and was meant to be with you wouldn't do that.
>>
File: 1494040176811.jpg (63KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
1494040176811.jpg
63KB, 500x631px
>>36912971
I wish it was that easy, Anon.
>>
>>36908779
Nice pasta, but we want original stories
>>
>>36913007
I'm not saying it's easy. But I've been there myself. Want to know what happened?

I got them back. Yay!

Except, three years later, here I am. By myself. Again.

I'm even more heartbroken this time. But I'm not pining anymore. I wouldn't take them back if they begged. Why?

Because the same fucking shit they put me through the last time, happened again this time.

The only difference is that this time, I was older and had higher standards, built in part by idealizing that person for the entire three years we were apart.

The reality is different from your fantasies of this person. I fucking promise.

Do you want to be left over and over?

No?

Then let her go.
>>
Who is her?
She likes him more than everything.
>>
>tfw a really hot gurl actually had a crush on me
>saw 1 time
>made out and had secks
>develop feelings
>"I'm not over my ex, i can't do this i'm sorry anon"

Feelsdepressingman
>>
File: 1491839393071.jpg (747KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491839393071.jpg
747KB, 1920x1080px
I had to break up with her because she was basically cheating on fb. I remember she said once that she sometimes used to talk and get interested with another people while on a relationship, tried to ignore that but it was true.

She probably didn't even seen the guy irl because he was from another state but I took that as cheating and don't caring about feelings.

I love her and I know she feels the same to some degree, but I can't accept cheating.
>>
File: nukku n.png (38KB, 481x406px) Image search: [Google]
nukku n.png
38KB, 481x406px
she isnt a crush or a waifu but my sister who i am very jealous of

>15
>9/10 face
>8/10 body
>tons of friends
>has a qt bf
>likeable, fun, mysterious and interesting
>literally everyone who knows her just fucking loves her
>only mental illness is moderate depression

why, why cant i be like her?
>>
>>36907961

>Meet while out bowling with friends
>Played DS on the curb out front
>Start to hang out more often
>She admits to having some fetishes she wants to try
>Doesn't want to have actual sex, but gets me to tie her up
>Wets herself in public for me
>Suddenly one day insists that all of her perversions are from her proximity
>Leaves for a boy from church
>Denies having ever been degenerate
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 1433x1371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 1433x1371px
>>36907961
>he's tall with brown hair and blue/green eyes
>has a sweet trustworthy personality
>uses magnum condoms
>he treats me like his gf but never wants it to be official
>he's a great guy who won the genetic lottery

If he was my boyfriend I'd show him off to the world, until then he's just my tinder date who we had 17 dates with... And sex
>>
>>36907961
she was kind of a bitch, always shouting at me and shit. i realized i can do better and left her, also she is a feminist so it's no suprise really
>>
File: xUcicqW.png (180KB, 499x561px) Image search: [Google]
xUcicqW.png
180KB, 499x561px
>>36907961

I think she has undiagnosed borderline personality disorder. Know how fucked up that is on your mind to date someone with that? I dated girls before her but always knew we weren't really that good of a fit. This girl, who I thought was for the first time someone who actually liked me for me, actually got along with me when I was being entirely myself, who I thought genuinely might be my soulmate... was literally just faking it all. Mirroring all my interests and acting as if she liked it all. Then one day, she split me black and became an entirely different person - hate everything about me, no more shared interests, no more shared beliefs...
I got away from this site for years, and only started browsing this board again because of this shit. The closest I ever got so far to dating someone who genuinely likes me, who i actually thought of potentially marrying one day, was essentially a mentally ill actor.
>>
She was cute, but I grew up and she didn't. She stayed immature and didn't trust me enough to have sex with her after a two year relationship. Responded to my flirtation with; "Maybe just don't touch me", those words will stay forever with me, they shattered my self-esteem and as a result my anxiety/depression and clusterfuck of other shit has become worse.
>>
File: ppika.gif (2MB, 393x413px) Image search: [Google]
ppika.gif
2MB, 393x413px
>>36914139

He's not gonna date you just because you keep having sex with him. At best, he might say he wants to date you after you start to pull away (aka stop giving sex), and that will only be to manipulate you because he's desperate for more sex + has shitty morals. Doesn't mean he's worried of losing you.... only worried of losing the sex. I did that before to a girl and I regret it.

If you keep this up you'll drive yourself crazy dude. Srs I'm a monster dong dude with great genetics as well. Whenever I try to keep it casual with girls like this, they end up spiraling into a hole thinking, "Why won't he date me", "I'm not good enough", getting insecure af about themselves until it bottles up into craziness which they then unleash onto me. Almost every time it starts off with me telling them upfront that I want it to stay casual, and they agree to it, thinking they can win me over into dating or something.

Stop giving out sex pretending you're okay with it being casual if you're really aiming for something more. It sucks for everyone when that shit happens. All of the days you hold out and delay stopping things are only increasing the amount of time it's gonna take for you to find someone who you like that actually wants to date you.
>>
File: 1411333103133.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1411333103133.png
14KB, 400x400px
>>36907961
>be 15
>made friends with a jew
>we're like best friend for some time
>play Project Dark, RE2 and Fatal Frame together
>he can't cook for shit so he only eats cheap frozen hamburgers erryday
>I get my first gf at 17
>he starts bitching cause I'm not around much
>gf and I fuck like rabbits
>he liked this girl secretly so he mad
>he gets after the second choice, a common friend, and stops talking to me.
>my gf turns 18 and wants to party and stuff
>she talks to me about her male classmate
>young me is pissed off beyond reason
>I dump her
>jew friend gets sclerosis
>his gf dumps him
>she comes to me claiming to be suicidal
>she coerces me into saying that I care and I like her
>she confesses she loves me from way back when I got with my first gf
>wat
>I'm thinking "fuck it" and I get with her anyway
>stay together for years, in love, happy and stuff
>we have a kid
>something stinks of lies so i confront her
>she cheated on me with some perv douche a long time ago
>I lost my shit again
>she threatens to suicide again
>I got her to the psych hospital for a few days
>she mad af
>she's childish so I have to explain to her the consequences for our child if she dies
>I spent 3 days begging
>she comes back home
>family is reunited but everything feels different and overall weird
>we get married to legitimate our child
>at this point I know she's going to divorce, I just feel strong enough to endure and get my child to live with me
>she says to me that she doesn't care about the child
>I get angry
"you don't have the balls to hit me anon"
>she only enjoys rapesim anyway let's give it a try
>slapmybitchup
>she files for DV
>changes the fucking locks
>summon me in front of female judge
>done.jpg
>she accuses me of plain domestic violence, manipulation, abuse, bad parenting
>she loses, but divorces me and get custody
>she moves away without giving an address
>I'm divorced, saw someone die in hospital, got ptsd and started booze & weed again just to cope
thanks amy
>>
>>36912881
What are your conversations with her like, if you've even managed to speak with her at all?

Have you tried simply saying "hi" and going from there?
>>
I developed a crush on her, after doing a play with her.
She was sometimes nervous about acting out her role on stage, but I made sure to accommodate her, so she wouldn't be embarrased.
When we finally performed our scene, I did my best to cover her mistakes, even when she forgot her lines, and had to discreetly pull out her script, I made sure that it looked natural to the audience. Fortunately no one suspected a thing and it went well.
During the end of the play, when the cast came out and bowed, we held eye contact, and we smiled at each other. For how long? I dont know, all I know was that at that moment I couldn't deny my feelings for her, I knew that at that moment I was infatuated with her.
Sadly I never built up the confidence to talk to her, instead i would just steal glances of her, and hope that I would one day finally be able to talk to her.
That was last year, and I still find myself thinking about her, albeit a bit less than before, but I still look over at her, and wish that we could interact more, just like we use to.
>>
>>36907961
She's this blonde qt that I work with, a little bit shorter and younger than me, I've thought about her every day since sometime in mid-October now. She's honestly the cutest and sweetest girl I've ever met, fun to be around and the more I get to know her the more I fall in love with her, even now when things seem hopeless. We get along pretty well, she seems to like me although she probably doesn't know that I have feelings for her. But I've got to come to grips with the fact that I'll never be with her, and when I leave my job for a better one I have lined up in a month and a half I'll probably never see her again. I'll probably think of her for years until the feelings slowly die away into nothing.
>>
>>36914782
i have talked to her and it was pretty fucking awkward. she always makes remarks when we sit close to eachother when i laugh and shit.
i would try saying hi but she is always with other people and it would be awkward as fuck if i just came up to her when she is with her friends and started talking to her.
>>
>>36914888
wtf i have gotten 3 trips today
>>
>>36914669
>and that's when anon realized that maybe this time, it wasn't the Jews
>>
File: 1476561070808.jpg (396KB, 2901x2418px) Image search: [Google]
1476561070808.jpg
396KB, 2901x2418px
>>36914942
or did I pay the price for jewing the jew?
we will never know.
>>
>>36907961
>be good friends
>she goes to college
>cucks me for a ton of orbiters
>like literally a whole pack of them
>stops talking to me
>never wants to hang out anymore
>stop talking to her
>go off the radar for about three months
>hanging out with another friend
>she's basically neighbors with him
>"Should we call Stacy?"
>call Stacy
>"Anon, I'm scared. I think there's somebody in my apartment!"
>forgot just how paranoid and childish she is
>don't tell friend because he also knows she's missing screws
>go to her apartment building
>hugs me
>said she missed
>immediately stops talking to me again afterwards
>she was the closest friend I had
>>
>>36915025
you paid the SHEKEL price
>>
>>36914888
>it would be awkward as fuck if i just came up to her when she is with her friends

If she likes you, she won't mind you talking to her when she's with friends. In fact, she may want to introduce them to you and vice versa if she thinks you're into her.

It sounds like your issue is with confidence. Try practicing what you want to say to her in the mirror

Nice trips famarino
>>
>>36915181
okay, i'll try to do that. but i'll try to talk to her first when she is alone tho because less likely to fuck it up.
>>
>>36911463
That sounds promising, good luck anon! Hope things work out for you.
>>
File: 1486594341086.jpg (27KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1486594341086.jpg
27KB, 326x326px
Okay, okay.
>trying to gather up courage since a few weeks to talk to her
>she likes movies and shows, mostly entry-level geek ones (but hey, at least not the shit ones)
>she studies IT
>she's shy, but I'm even more shy unless I'm on pills
>I think she listens to metal (figured that by stalking her on fb)
>I don't think I ever saw any guy talk with her except for work-related stuff
>I only spent more time with her a year ago, after that I only tell her hello and eventually make wishes on special occasions
>I'm positive she's not taken
>it's not her that's the problem with me not getting her; it's just me being a manchild that can't decide what he wants (sometimes I feel like being obliged to stick to someone is too much for me; I wouldn't cheat on her of course, it's just that I'm asocial and I want to be alone too often)

The battle against my autism goes on every day, please count on me and pray.
>>
>>36915326
good luck anon, i hope you get the girl
>>
I've been in love with her for almost two years but she would never see me more than a friend. She's manipulative, toxic, and self-centered but I can never get over her no matter how much I try. We get drunk together a lot, one time I fondled her in my sleep and I feel like shit for it, I just blame it on being drunk but I know it's because I want to fuck her more than anything.
>>
>>36915212
>i'll try to talk to her first when she is alone

Good idea, ask her out on a coffee date or something outside of school/work too. Girls like it when a guy comes prepared with date ideas
>>
>>36915326
>it's just that I'm asocial and I want to be alone too often

Tell her exactly this. She'll appreciate the honesty and if she's the same way, she'll like you more
>>
>>36915326
you can do it anon! I believe in you, you can get out of this shithole full of KHHVs
Does she like you back? When she talks to you, how does she behave?
>>
>>36914012
Its ok, suicide is always a option
>>
im going to ask her out tomorrow, i hope i dont fuck this up, if i do im probably going to hang myself.
>>
>>36915326

you're building this up too much. if you keep building up this fantasy in your head about who she is, what she likes, what she would be like to date, what it would be like for *you* to date her... you're just digging yourself a hole and you'll never nut up and ask her. or if you somehow do, you'll sperg out from being so stressed about it, and if she turns it down you'll take it super hard
>>
>>36915453

>tell a girl you have traits of antisocial personality disorder
>"She'll like you more"
>>
File: 1487503032193.jpg (15KB, 319x331px) Image search: [Google]
1487503032193.jpg
15KB, 319x331px
>>36915359
>>36915453
>>36915456
>>36915560
T-thanks guys. I don't think I ever got this much support. That really improved my self-confidence, I think I may try tomorrow again.
>>
>>36915599
you will make it anon, dont overthink it and it will go fine.
>>
File: 1490813590852.jpg (6KB, 250x206px) Image search: [Google]
1490813590852.jpg
6KB, 250x206px
Got a story for this one
>be me, about 16 at the time
>have a crush on this one girl
>known her for years
>ask her for valtines day
>"sorry anon I don't do valtines day"

>get courage to actually ask her out again
>"I'm busy anon, sorry"
>say ok
>think she's out of earshot
>autism kicks in
>say "FUCK" way to loudly
>she heard
>MFW
>>
Met her when I was 17 in hs in CA she moved to NY when I entered college. I felt so close cause we were both social retards. I asked her to be my gf but I was not aware she already had one specially cause I didn't know about him because she said she didn't have one.(found out through fb) . I'm 21 now and we live on opposite sides of the country but still text and she knows I still have feelings for her l, she said she'd give me a chance about a year ago. But I'm pretty sure it'll never happen. We're each other's only friend. But she's pretty so she probably has guys always hitting on her and I'm me...
>>
>>36915588
>carefully hide all your negative traits
>girl will never find out
>even if she does, she won't care
>>
>>36915672
topkek

originale apelsino
>>
she said she loved me, man. she was fucking perfect and we loved each other. my autistic ass just fucking sperged out and told her about all my fucking anxieties in our relationship. it fucking hurts to see her cry. she won't even talk to me or text me anymore. i feel like a retard because of all of this. she was the only one that made me feel good about myself. now that she's gone my depression amped up to a maximum. i'm planning to tell my psych to give me other prescriptions because the ones i'm taking aren't just working. i've been planning on suicide and i saw a thread on this board about jumping in front of a train. i might lie to my parents about going to a meetup or something and just go to the train station and jump. she doesn't have anyone else, but i thought she did. she didn't like anyone else, but i thought she did. all i ever fucking did in life was overthink.
>>
>>36913015
Fuck you, that is an original story.
>>
>>36915778
That sucks anon but at least you got to experience happiness even if it was only for a while. Hope you can find peace
>>
File: 1493736014736.jpg (127KB, 900x888px) Image search: [Google]
1493736014736.jpg
127KB, 900x888px
She's the best.
She is smart, cheerful, fun and optimistic. I like her energetic personality, her voice, her jokes, her freckles, her messy short hair.
I know she's not real but I still love her.
>>
>>36915588
I had that thought process. She ended up dumping me 2 days later. I had told her so much..
>>
>fall for an edgy goth tumblrina, who watches "dark" netflix shows unironically

She is everything I hate personified, yet I can't help but be entranced by her short black hair and loli physique

She ghosted me some time ago, but it's okay now, girls are a meme anyway
>>
File: 1443190287566.jpg (45KB, 993x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1443190287566.jpg
45KB, 993x1023px
>>36907969
>tfw feel the same way

Is there anyway to end this suffering?
>>
I feel too lazy to provide too detailed of a description right now but

>tfw on and off relationship with emotionally unstable and physically abusive woman
>don't want to cut her off even though parts of the relationship are clearly bad for me because I care about her and I'm about the only person in her life that isn't a piece of shit, and because we have our future all mapped out and want to get married eventually
>she doesn't understand why I stick around either
>just want to help her get what she wants in life after all the shit she's gone through, even though she can be crazy sometimes.

It's a lonely feel. I don't tell anyone about it because they'll think I'm a cuck or an idiot.
>>
File: Morena-do-dia.jpg (226KB, 568x863px) Image search: [Google]
Morena-do-dia.jpg
226KB, 568x863px
>>36907961
She is the most beautiful girl/woman I ever see. And she is smart and kind too. She gives her free time to help suicidal people via chat or telephone. She is fucking incredible. Not a regular chick at all.

I recognize she is way out of my league. I'll never have her. But she is so freaking awesome I don't even mind. I just want her to be happy and successful in everything she does. If she dies it'll be a great loss to this planet.

She looks like pic. She is damn hot too. I pass my time searching for girls that looks like her. Once I saw what I think is her sister in the streets, but I'm not sure what I saw. Maybe was her.

I want to fuck her mother to thank her for creating such a masterpiece. And I know her mother likes anal, because she took some pictures while fucking one of her men and thought it was a good idea to throw those pictures away just cuting them in pieces. Some maniacs just put the pieces together and saw her taking in the ass.

So fucking hot... Her mother is fucking hot, but not as cute as she. I saw her tits once. She put a wallpaper in her laptop showing her tits. I was friends of her son too and he showed me. He wanted me to be her father in the past. I refused and kept a good friend. She doesn't like me at all. She thinks I'm a maniac. Even told her son, my friend, to kept away from me. He didn't listened.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.