[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gf never swallows i want to stop feeling this feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1406538703452.jpg (43KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1406538703452.jpg
43KB, 601x601px
>tfw gf never swallows
i want to stop feeling this feel
>>
>>36907803
eat more fruit, your cum probably tastes fucking disgusting
>>
cause you're not hot
>>
>>36907803
When will normies ever leave this board?
>>
My new gf doesn't want to do blowjobs without a condom. Is that reason enough to dump her?
>>
>gf shat herself while going to the toilet again
>>
>tfw gf got traumatized by my rape role play and starting getting upset when I'd feel her up after I came home from work

Stupid bitch, I dumped her shortly after.
>>
>>36908725
If you're a normie I would say yes, then again if you're a normie you should GET OUT.
>>
>>36908725
She might know she is contagious ; be careful.
>>
>>36907803
>tfw gf always swallows

She just fuckin latches on holy shit
>>
>>36907803
She doesn't really love you anon, only likes you for your social status/wealth.

>>36908725
Ask if she has a cold sore or something.
>>
>>36908897
... Does your girlfriend have a medical issue?
>>
>>36908916
>tfw no bf to rape me
pic related
>>
>>36908916
She wanted you to take it a step further and rape her even more

You're the stupid bitch lol
>>
>>36907803
have you mentioned it to her?
I've had the same issue but just told her that it makes me think that she really doesn't want to do it and it feels like shit.
She swallows every day now, even though my cum must taste like battery acid since I smoke a lot and only eat junkfood
>>
Who the fuck cares get the fuck out normie.
>>
>>36908897
Isn't that the point of the toilet?
>>
>tfw gf always cries when I fuck her ass
it's a good feel
>>
>>36909686
>tfw gf cums from anal multiple times per session
>tfw even fingering her ass makes her cum
>tfw she begs you to come inside her ass
>>
>>36909751
That would be rather different.
I think I prefer that she doesn't like it.
It feels really good to hurt her.
>>
>>36909782
I see your point. My way turns me on more because at the start of the relationship she said she had never done anal and never wants to.
She was a really timid and vanilla girl before me. I coaxed her into doing anal and swallowing etc. now she begs me to cum in her ass or on her face, swallows every time etc.
I corrupted her. I turned a shy nerd girl into a cumslut. feels good
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.