[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prank Idea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Ninja Levi.png (445KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja Levi.png
445KB, 1280x720px
>find some lewd pictures of a woman that looks like you
>talk to one of your guy friends who agrees to be part of your prank
>over a course of weeks have some fake conversations with the guy, but try the make the conversation sound natural
>start texting the guy and sending lewds late at night when his girlfriend is home to make her suspicious (arrange fake dates to meet up when the girlfriend isn't going to be home)
>have him 'accidentally' leave his phone in the girlfriend's car
>have a friend call the boyfriend's cellphone to make her looking through the phone
>create some glaze as if you're making it for some glazed doughnuts
>go to his house an hour or so before the girlfriend will be home
>place your shoes by the front door where she will see them
>get undressed with the guy and get in bed
>pretend to suck his dick when you hear the girlfriend going to the bedroom
>when you hear the bedroom door open put the glaze in your mouth and spit it out so it looks like he jizzed in your mouth, but make sure she sees you spitting out the glaze
>>
>>36907317
Why not just suck his dick anon?
>>
>>36907342

because that would actually be cheating and a scummy thing to do. The joke is fooling her into thinking her boyfriend cheated on her with her friend.
>>
>>36907354
What's the difference? Shes going to have trust issue after you do it either way.
>>
>>36907377

The difference is that you're not actually having an affair with a friend's boyfriend. She'll have a good laugh after seeing how much effort went into the prank.
>>
>>36907377
>>36907342
you are retarded

originextus postronous
>>
>>36907393
>good laugh
"ha ha ha Oh anon you and your elobrate mind duck pranks again, how I oh so dearly love your childish antics. Okay you boys want a juice box and some tendies? I bet your tired after all that "fucking" hahaha. What goofs
>>
>>36907683
You probably have no friends so you don't realize what this would do to that anon's girlfriend so I forgive you
>>
File: 1462172995554.jpg (67KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1462172995554.jpg
67KB, 540x540px
>>36907317
this is a good prank anon don't let anyone say it's no good because its acctaully really good But instead of spitting out the glaze you should push it out of your butthole
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.