[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dxm thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: yeet.jpg (88KB, 910x768px) Image search: [Google]
yeet.jpg
88KB, 910x768px
recently tried dxm. did 180 mg in the middle of the night then 200 mg at 10 am the following morning. i loved it so i'm gonna do 400mg with my buddy this weekend. is that a good idea?
>>
Youre in for a wild ride OP

I remember walking around felt like walking on jello. Your memory also gets shot to shit. How me and my best friend didnt get caught at the time like that in public was pure luck
>>
>>36906298
200mg is nothing. 400mg too, really. 600-900mg is the real shit. you can go above that but it's unneccessary and potentially dangerous.
>>
>>36906298
My standard for a while was a bottle of Robo and half a box of Benadryl. 400 should have you all kinds of fucked up, just make sure you have somewhere you can throw up.
>>
No you fucking idiot. IT CAUSES BRAIN LEGIONS

I've met people who have caused permanent damage to themselves.

Smoke w33d, holy fuck. Just an infinite amount of dumb kids who'll never learn. They really should ban this stuff. It's so shit that no one will sell it regardless.
>>
when was your last trip?

400mg is a big step up from 200mg
>>
>>36906298
Only underaged highschoolers do dxm, and the desperate ones at that. Just buy normal drugs, or at least weed/booze/kratom
>>
>>36909329
>normal drugs
>>
>>36906298
Get out of here, Class.
>>
File: 1494301456307.gif (382KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1494301456307.gif
382KB, 408x408px
Can also contain decongestants, pain relievers, and/or antihistamines. High doses of these mixtures can cause fatal liver injury, cardiovascular effects, and over-sedation.

No thanks druggo, i'll stick to Benzos and w33d.
>>
>>36906298
Wait two week inbetween trips
t. dex junkie with 4x perma tolerance
>>
>>36907839
There is no evidence for olneys legions ever appearing in humans from any dissociative and the only evidence in animal models is from pcp, not ketamine or dxm.
It will however still make you dumb
>>
>>36909355
>can also contain
You know you can avoid all those things by fucking reading the box
>>
>>36909355
>druggo
>endorses benzos
>>
>>36909355
Christ on a cracker who does drugs without reading Erowid and tons of labels

GTFO
>>
>>36909528
Right? With his level of knowledge it's only a matter of time before he OD's/miscombines that shit.
>>
>>36906298
I RECENTLY TRIED METH AND EVERYTHING HAS NEVER BEEN CLEANER HOLY SHIT MAN TRY IT EVERYTHING ELSE IS FOR PUSSIES
>>
>>36909668
Why not both?
I love meth with my dxm
>>
Hey all, I did ecstasy 6 hours ago and can't stop humming, what the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>36910178
Turn on some music and chill out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeaDE1magRk
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.