[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you hate the most about your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

File: wallhaven-112450.jpg (326KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-112450.jpg
326KB, 1920x1080px
what do you hate the most about your life?
>>
>>36905440
that i'm the main character
>>
>>36905560
I, on the other hand, feel like a aide character. It's not a good feel, desu.
>>
>>36906090
*side
REEEEEEEE FUCKING TOUCH SCREENS FUCK YOU APPLE OR WHOEVER FOR POPULARIZING THIS SHIT REEEEREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36905440
My student debt or my virginity. Probably the virginity.
>>
>>36905440
Being ugly. It's a bad feeling because I had no choice in the matter, and I will never be able to fix it.
>>
File: 1466022331353.jpg (477KB, 1000x948px) Image search: [Google]
1466022331353.jpg
477KB, 1000x948px
Not having a good ketamine dealer in my location.

I always have to drive for an hour to get my stuff
>>
>>36905440
The fact that I fucked it up
>>
That I'm pretty much destined to be a loser. I'm being kicked out of the house for being trans. I'm honestly thinking of killing myself.
>>
File: 1493173505189.png (195KB, 395x363px) Image search: [Google]
1493173505189.png
195KB, 395x363px
The no gf part
>>
>>36905440
My inaction just because "muuuhh I don't want to" This attitude becomes a habit and I've dug myself into a hole.
>>
I have epilepsy
It is such fucking bullshit
>>
being low IQ, short, ugly, unmanly, poor.
>>
>>36905440

I was born smart and with parents who worked hard and raised me right, and because I know I have the capability to make anything I want of my life, I'm satisfied by that detail and feel no need to actually do any of it. As such, my work ethic is awful and spend a lot of time being unproductive and completely aware of it.

I'm also an existentialist, so I don't believe that even if I was doing something "useful" it would be valuable at all.
I feel like I watch my life go by similarly to a TV show.

The worst part of my life is that I'm in charge.
>>
>>36905440
The fact that I have to work to survive and that I can't just take things. Yeah I know its gay to say but I think we all dream of a free everything society even though we know it would never work. Not like I wouldn't do something if everything was free, honestly there's no down side personally. Just no matter how much you want it, it will never happen and never work.
>>
>>36905440
Wish I was healthier.
>>
>>36907948
Holy shit anon, about 95% of this sounds just like me
>>
>>36908021

What part doesn't?
>>
>>36908031
Not the anon you quoted, but also about 95% here. The only difference is, I'm not in charge, or at least don't feel like it. I'm just dragged along by the stream of life, having stopped struggling against it.
>>
>>36905440
That I'm not a girl.
>>
>>36906090
This, probably.

Either that or the completely overwhelming, quite dreary loneliness I always come home to. I've been alone for a long time now and I'm starting to miss the companionship friends, family, and I guess even a romantic partner brings.
>>
>>36907948
From what I'm feeling and other people have said, it seems a lot of us can relate. I know I could be at a college of my choice with a full ride scholarship right now, but i didn't apply myself and have to go to the local community one. Maybe having and being aware that one has the ability to take charge and make the executive decisions in one's life without issue causes one's executive functions to not properly develop?
>>
>>36905440
How lonely I am, and not having motivation to do anything about it.
>>
>>36908315

Maybe.
I think the biggest satisfaction in life is probably overcoming obstacles and proving yourself to yourself, but when you're not born poor, or average, or into any sort of hardship, those obstacles don't really exist, and as a result, neither do we.
>>
>>36907948
Are you me? Because I relate to that almost to a T
>>
File: 1485891481002.gif (993KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485891481002.gif
993KB, 1600x900px
>>36905440
I hate a lot of things about it. I might be an alcoholic
>>
>>36908401
I can't speak for you, but as for me, I can't see overcoming obstacles as terribly fulfilling unless there's an extrinsic reward to it.
You know, when I was younger, I had the opposite issue; I was brash and aggressive and would do things without thinking. It caused me to get into more than my share of trouble. If other robots have similar experiences, then maybe our lack of executive function could be attributed to stunted development from trying to curb our impulsivity.
>>
>>36908472

I was shitty kid too.
Lied a lot, hurt other people because it made other people laugh.
Never deliberately tried to curb myself, I just mellowed out over time.
>>
>>36908492
perhaps I didn't quite word myself correctly; I was trying to say that our subconscious was correcting itself. At the time, I didn't know what my problem was or how to fix it - there was no way I could have corrected it on purpose.
>>
A person who is not sincere
>>
>>36908542
I understand now, thanks.
Please elaborate on your use of the term "stunted development".
>>
>>36907819
>I'm being kicked out of the house for being trans.
so stop until you're on your feet again? is being a 5/10 woman really worth losing parental support?
>>
>>36908624
I was primarily referring to the lack of executive function, but I've had a number of other problems as I've developed, so I lumped them in. I'll list some of them now.
*Suicidal Ideation
*ADD
*Trouble Sleeping
These are what immediately come to mind.
>>
File: ..jpg (91KB, 612x422px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
91KB, 612x422px
I'm 29 now. My parents made me leave when I was 17. They don't really have anything to do with me, and haven't since, I've been alone, and am terrified to leave my apartment. They still believe I need semi-annual messages/reminders that I am disappointing and should be living (alone) differently. Just got one of those tonight.
>>
File: lying_down_to_die.gif (749KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
lying_down_to_die.gif
749KB, 500x269px
I have no idea what I'm learning in college and I have no real interest in finishing my degree. If I don't finish this now though I'm sure I'll never finish anything.
>>
>>36908737

Can't live life trying to do it how anyone else wants, anon.
No loyalty in blood for the sake of it.
You can live the same as you are now because it's what you've chosen and be better than doing the same thing and having people tell you to do it differently because they don;t like it.
>>
>>36908737
I'm not saying it wouldn't be hard, but I'd change numbers or block them. It's okay to cut out the people that only make your life worse.
>>
File: 1494323184850.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1494323184850.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
the fact that i have basically no freedom over anything. the ward controls everything. they told me im gonna be here forever. kms asap.
>>
>>36908755

>Drop out of engineering university
>NEET since
>No passions to go back to school for

I thought I escaped your situation but all I escaped was a bigger debt
>>
File: hngmn.png (21KB, 809x808px) Image search: [Google]
hngmn.png
21KB, 809x808px
All I want in life is to be free. Totally free of all responsibilities, obligations, or debt. Despite this desire, I am under the thumb of my parents and will be for the rest of my life.

My dream is to be a vagabond so I can finally be free of relational contracts of any kind.
>>
1- I wish everything were different I guess
2- if I had played my card right though, I still could have gotten the most out of the circumstances of my birth, whereas now it's more like I'm "salvaging" my life
3- I wish I were shorter (I like tall girls and I'm a bit taller than my dad so I could've handled being his height)
>>
File: 1483239542253.jpg (32KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1483239542253.jpg
32KB, 653x490px
>>36905440
Small dick. Doesn't matter how attractive or charismatic I am at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Fuck my life famn
>>
>>36905440
My constant ability to find something new about myself that makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>36909016

Dick size doesn't matter to you, it matters to other people.
If it matters to other people, those people shouldn't matter to you.
>>
That I'm insecure, I have no communication/social skills, I'm a brainlet and I can't pick up a hobby. Also that I'm black which means that I'll never get a gf since I don't fit in for black girls and nobody else likes black people. Also that I'm almost 20 and I feel like I've wasted my time on Earth so far. I want to leave this website for good.
>>
>>36908972
I'd love to disagree, but honestly that's what I want for the most part. I need people too much to ever be truly free from responsibility, though.
>>
>>36908926
Really I just want to make music or art but I suck at both and can't be bothered to get better
>>
>>36908972
Same for me anon, I feel like I'm on strings and someone else is controlling my life. I want to leave my parents' home and figure this life stuff on my own.
>>
>>36907948

Ah the good ol' smart but lazy.
>>
Virgin, constantly alone and reclusive, constant anxiety about everything, people I know are way happier and more successful, job is stressful, etc.
>>
>>36908274
I understand how you feel. I hate my past partners for discarding me.
>>
>>36905440
>what do you hate the most about your life?
humans
>>
File: 1494355725073.jpg (59KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1494355725073.jpg
59KB, 633x758px
>>36905440
>I want to be a preacher, but I'm getting useless English degree (decided to drop out after this quarter tho)
>Had to quit my job for college (time conflict)
>Wrote 135 pg manuscript, got approved by publisher, can't publish because need money for college
>Haven't been laid since high school because all time spent studying for my degree
>Can't study theology because college
College. Also, bonus round
>I only like redheads, and I'm a redhead, which means most redheads don't like me. Fuck my life.
>Without a beard people literally think I'm a teenager
>With a beard people literally think I'm homeless, even when I trim it
>Violent thoughts daily, no way to vent
>Literal faggots as roommates
>I have no love to give anyone anymore, just bitterness (thanks /pol/)
>I have a chaotic mind, because all the things I want to do are sacrificed for a uni degree I never even wanted.

I expect I'll be happier after dropping uni. Christ was right, the world is fallen.
If I ever get the balls to an hero, I'll promise to livestream it.

SUPREME GENTLEMAN WHEN?
>>
KILL ME ONIICHANS I WANT TO DIE
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.