[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>slowly getting back my confidence by going back to college

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: shattered memories.jpg (34KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
shattered memories.jpg
34KB, 500x354px
>slowly getting back my confidence by going back to college and getting a job
>feel open enough to attempt making a friend
>been seeing a guy from class
>we're not dating, but we plan on going out this weekend and I want to be prepared in case things get intimate
>been doing some clothes shopping at Upper Canada Mall
>shopping for lingerie, but don't really have a sense of fashion
>take some selfies of me in lingerie and send them to my friend's boyfriend to get a man's opinion on how I look. Ask him "Does this look good for the date Friday night?" (he knows I plan on going out on a date this weekend)
>start getting angry texts from his phone, his girlfriend (My friend) is using his phone to scold me
>get a phonecall while I'm in the dressing room
>friend is asking me what the hell I was thinking
>immediately apologize and explain that I just wanted a man's opinion and her boyfriend is the only other guy I know
>get home, they all give me a dirty look as I head to my room
>thirsty, but don't want to deal with facing them as I go to the kitchen
>>
>>36904136
This was obviously dumb. If it's bait it sucks. Did you not think about this ?
>>
>Upper Canada Mall
kek. Chink central. Someone should nuke the GTA, I'm willing to die if it means all the dirty immigrants go with me.
>>
File: 1463067314087.jpg (395KB, 800x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1463067314087.jpg
395KB, 800x1219px
>>36904136
post selfies and then neck yourself
>>
You dopey cunt, you could've sent that to the guy who you're trying to impress. Don't overthink things like that, if you want to get an opinion on something like that, ask the person you really care about instead of someone similar. It lets them know where you stand in relation to them, and gives them an idea on where you want to go forwards from now with them.
>>
>>36904136
Fakepost. I doubt you're this stupid, slut.
>>
>>36904136
Bruh, you fucked up.

Next time ask your friend if it's okay to get her boyfriend's advice/opinion.

That's the only thing you fucked up, but it's a doozy.

Also, post the pics here, I can help.
>>
>>36904136
Apart from the lapse in judgement of sending erotic photos to your friend's lover, this should blow over.
That being said, I think you're taking things a bit too fast if you're already thinking about lingerie. It sounds like you're an "easy" girl just from the fact that you're preparing for intimacy when you're not even dating.
>>
>>36904223

I didn't want to him to think I was easy or that I was ready to have sex with him

.>>36904746

The furthest I was willing to go was a make out session. The lingerie was meant for something nice to wear underneath so that guy knows that I am capable of being sexy i. Something for him to look at if he decides to look down my shirt or see peering out of my jeans when I'm bending over.

>>36904321

Yeah. I wasn't thinking clearly. I'm not that smart of a person. I don't think things out when under pressure.
>>
>>36905562
Kek, you've really over thought this.

Any lingerie will be fine, but yeah, ask your friend before hand next time.

Post pictures bls.
>>
>>36904178

Without immigrants you'd have no food trucks, Asian/Indian/Mexican supermarkets, or authentic restaurants that give lots of food for cheap.
>>
>tfw no dumb femanon gf
>>
>>36906463

I want someone smart and confident to guide me through life so I'm not nervous all of the time.
>>
you should've posted on here moron. I would've told you which looked best
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.