[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm uglier than you and I got 4 girls on snapchat to send

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I'm uglier than you and I got 4 girls on snapchat to send me pictures of their tits, one of them even even fingered herself on cam for me.

Quit being such a pussy and just grind fucking dating sites until you level up and get some nudes.

Pic related
>>
>snapchat
That is a normie app get the fuck off of my board i bet if you thought you were ugly i would terrify you.
>>
god frowns upon the arrogant who laugh at the starving of the soul. im talking about filth like you, op
>>
>>36903377
I'd rather have a loving relationship than try to get girls to do that to me.
>>
>>36903377
dubs checked post those tits whenever your ready loser
>>
Nudes don't mean shit. Come back when you're getting laid.
>>
fuck you guys I'll get a screencap for you pricks. and i'll let you know when I'm fucking them
>>
>I'm uglier than you
That is quite a mighty assumption anon, I wouldn't bet on it. Normalfags who think that they are "ugly" have no fucking clue what ugly really is. If you have women interacting with you, you cannot claim to be ugly
>>
>>36904607
>If you have women interacting with you, you cannot claim to be ugly
This 2bh OP is a faggot normie
>>
What do you say to them? Most of my conversations go nowhere
>>
OP, how'd you manage to get em?
>>
haven't gotten any more nudes yet. i'm working hard for you faggots.

the trick is just to talk to everybody on every dating site. one of them will reply. then just talk about pets and tell them to add you on snapchat to see a picture of their dog. start wearing less clothes in your snaps all the time, and if they're fat or ugly call them pretty.

no dick pics until you see their pussy or they ask
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.