[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Physical contact????

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: mmmmmchupala.jpg (92KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmchupala.jpg
92KB, 640x640px
>in class
>girl sits near me
>6/10 in my opinion
>8/10 according to chads and normalfucks
>she's a stacy but is also kindhearted
>hyper personality
>joke how she sounds like every female youtuber ever
>"HEY WHATS UP GUYS ITS [insert name] COMING AT YA AGAIN WITH ANOTHER VIDEO"
>"LETS SHOOT FOR 2 MILLION LIKES THIS TIME GUYZ SMASH THAT MF LIKE BUTTON"
>she actually fucking laughs
>not even out of pity
>joke around some more
>she says "haha omg I hate u"
>and then right after says "jk love you haha"
>puts her fucking hand on mine for like two secs
>dont know what to even say
>probably looked scared as hell in that moment
>hope she didnt notice

Is this it? A girl actually touched me, so does this mean I'm free?
>>
>>36902970
Ask her to hang in a non threatening situation.
Get a coffee or some shit. Bitches love coffee.
If you thibk shes a 6/10 dont put her on a pedestal just because shes female. For these reasons.
A-youll spill your spaghetti if you put her ona pedestal. If you devalue her in your mind, you will be far more confident in yourself and your interactions.
B-if shes a stacey and an 8/10 according to everyone else, shes used to dudes thinking shes all that. Be different-not necessarily better than them-unironically BEE YOUR SELF.

Tl; dr-ask her out for a coffee you fuck and bear in mind shes a 6 and dont spaghettata everywhere
>>
>>36903198
Forgot to mention that she already has a chad

The point of my story was to see whether physical contact with females is a sign that I am no longer a robot
>>
>>36903198
>retard-tier advice
You made her laugh once. I know she has a boyfriend already but hypothetically in this situation you'd want to let more interactions happen
>>
>>36903305
Oh shit you're right. I mean I can just continue to make her laugh in class, but I dont think thats gonna get me further.
>>
>>36902970
You have ascended brother!
I will miss you
>>
>>36902970
>hope she didnt notice
she did anon
>>
>>36903353
>but I dont think thats gonna get me further.
you'd be wrong fagtroid

Befriending her in class, NOT BEING THIRSTY OVER HER, and just treating her like you would a friend is the best course of action in this situation

if you want to give her the d
>>
>>36903449
Wait really? Even if she has Chads cock inside of her?

I thought it was a meme
>>
File: Fuck you.png (182KB, 1914x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you.png
182KB, 1914x1030px
>>36902970
>in class
>joke how she sounds like every female youtuber ever

when you say in class you don't mean in college class, you mean highschool right?
GTFO faggot

RULE 2
>>
>>36903602

well eventually if you want to get out of the friend zone you have to try, like, do something. There's always this ultimate point where you have to make a move.

Well a girl touched you that's nice. Glad to hear you have a nice relation with a girl. I hope this relationship keeps on going well. She seems to already like you, so don't change too much. The recipe is winning so far.
>>
>>36903602
what? You really think western women are loyal?

AHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>36903801
I agree, but don't keep saying the same jokes.

And don't assume positive attention is romantic.

Just be a human being and interact with her socially, make her laugh, and ask her out. If she says no, move on with your life.
>>
>>36902970
Enjoy your minor success and return back to superior 2D waifu's. 3D is a waste of your time trust me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.