[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most triggering things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: reeeee.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.png
361KB, 858x725px
>tfw you're walking with one of the few people you know and they stop and say hello to other people and you're just standing there
>>
>>36902929
lol i was always you so i worked on becoming the other guy

recently an acquaintance of mine was impressed because I seemed to know a lot of people around town, felt good man
>>
File: 1feel5.png (419KB, 625x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1feel5.png
419KB, 625x1209px
>when you're talking to someone and they show their phone to everyone else but you
>when the girl hugs everyone but you
>when you're treated differently
>when people think you're stuck up but you just don't know how to talk to people because no experience
>when the selfcheckout needs assistance from a worker
>>
File: IMG_7495.png (42KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7495.png
42KB, 500x461px
>when you're talking to someone and they show their phone to everyone else but you
>when people think you're stuck up but you just don't know how to talk to people because no experience

I fucking hate normies man
>>
>>36903938
Meant to reply to >>36903001. K
>>
File: 1491701873788.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1491701873788.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>only grandchild in family that hasnt gotten married yet
>family always brings it up

Im still in fucking uni. I graduate in 2 years
>>
When I'm walking on the sidewalk, and someone decides they want to park on it, and leans on the horn to get me to move.

The road is for cars; Sidewalks are for people. I don't care if you can't find a spot, and are just going to be there for a few minutes.

This happens a couple of times per week, near a bank with only street parking.
>>
>when the teacher breaks you into groups of 3 and you're the 4th member of the friend group
>>
>>36904820
>time for a group project
>everyone finds a group
>tfw standing alone while all around me even the deformed uglies and mentally challenged kids find people to work with
>"uhh anon you can do just this project alone. I'll give you an extra day."
>"o- ok Mrs. Ross."
Fucking glad I dropped out
>>
>>36902929

>When you say thank you or other else in place of goodbye
>>
>>36904759
This rustles my jimmies anon, I prefer to walk outside in free time then these asshole keep parking on footpath and during traffic jams asshat bikers driving on footpath.
> Fuck you normies sidewalks are for robots, fuck off with your vehicles
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.