[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KHV Sperm Donor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Sperm-Donor.jpg (53KB, 710x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sperm-Donor.jpg
53KB, 710x250px
I am a 20 year old KHV sperm donor making 1k a month donating semen. I'm a Khv yet I've impregnated many females with my seed. Am I alpha? Also feel free to ask any questions.
>>
>has tons of kids yet has still never actually stuck his worm in a woman

you are literally the most pathetic beta there is
>>
>>36902910
>masturbates for pay
How is this beta?
>>
How long/much do you have to wank to make 1k a month?
Can it be done on the side?
>>
>>36902887
my dream is to impregnate enough woman to form my own ethnostate afterwards, kinda like the jews,

what are the pre requisites anon
>>
>>36902930

>people are paying you not to have sex

>how is this beta?

the mind of a robot is truly fascinating.
>>
Can I lie about having gone to college, how do they check
>>
>>36902939
Side, belly, back.
I can even cum upside down.
>>
>>36902939
I donate 3 times per month. But I must refrain from jerking off for 48 hours prior to my donations.
>>
>>36902972
>his speed is more valuable then your sperm
So this proves that you have to be more beta than him, correct?
>>
>>36902941
All places have different rules, but all are similar. The requirement for most places
Is.

Be white (most couples receiving the sperm are white)

Be 5'10" or over

Be fit/healthy weight in comparison of your height.

No mental health or physical health problems.

Be attending a 4 year university or have already graduated.

Bonus be above average looking, have blue eyes blonde hair. Not balding.
>>
>>36902887
To be able to donate sperm you have to be:
>tall
>white
>completed some form of higher education
>free of genetic diseases
Sounds like chad, doesn't it? Now fuck off you lying troll
>>
>>36902978
You must show proof that you are currently attending a 4 year university, or proof you graduated from one. It would be difficult to fake or lie.
>>
I'd be a sperm donor, but have literal autism + ADHD. Where I live they have certain standards that prevent people like me from donating.

Where do you live, OP?
>>
>>36903143
You only have to be attending higher education. I am good looking and tall. Yet I've never even had a gf. Many of the male and females doctors were surprised when I told them I was a KHV. They asked if it was religious and I said no. They obviously couldn't say anything rude to me but I could tell they were put off by it. It's actually a good thing to be a KHV while donating sperm because there's zero risks of STDS obviously.
>>
>1K a month donating sperm

I promise you if you could earn up to 1K a month jerking off a lot more people would be sperm donors
>>
>>36903275
I live in Florida. Every place has slightly different rules. I had "ADHD" as a child but it not not harm me during the process. I never even brought it up.
>>
>>36903326
Only around 5%-10% of guys trying to become sperm donors actually make it. It's not as simple as it seems. They could write you off for the smallest family health history. Or the smallest physical abnormalities.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.