[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when someone makes a post that says LONDON

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1481385830361.jpg (5KB, 200x161px) Image search: [Google]
1481385830361.jpg
5KB, 200x161px
What does it mean when someone makes a post that says

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

and why is it doubled like that?

Also, what does the t. stand for when someone replies to you saying t. pleb or something?

Also, ITT: ask meme questions I guess
>>
The London thing began on /fit/, when a girl(?) posted and one of the posters there posted "pls be in London" and it mutated into what you see today.

t. is an abbreviation for a Finnish word that's equivalent to the English 'regards,'
>>
>>36901856

t. helpful Anon
>>
>>36901706

It's to show they're posting or commenting from that particular location, and that they're attention whores.

>what does the t. stand for

I forget what it actually stands for, it's Finnish or something but it's basically signing off on what you are

If someone adds it to the end of their post they're just saying that they're that particular thing and thus experience and trustworthy to be saying that.

Like a law student giving legal advice on r9k would end his post with "t. law student" to say that he is that, a plumber would say "t. plumber" after giving advice on how to unclog a toilet or something, etc.

When other people reply to your post and say t. pleb or t. cuck, it's just a roundabout way of calling you a pleb or a cuck.
>>
>>36901856
SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE, LYING FAGGOT
DO
NOT
SPOONFEED
THE
NEWFAGS
>>
>>36901938
really edgy dudr you are. bet you are a phone poster who came here no earlier than 2016. isnt that right faggot?
>>
>>36901938
spoonfeeding the newfags is the best way of trolling :^)
>>
>>36901938
I'm not a newfag but there's a lot of memes I don't get simply because it is impossible to keep track of all this stuff.
>>
>>36901856
>>36901922

I thought t. Stood for thanks. How many Finnish people do we have here?
>>
>>36901706
It means your asking someone where they're from. You can spot a newfags by asking this question too
>>
File: Finlands_president.jpg (53KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Finlands_president.jpg
53KB, 320x240px
>>36901984
no it's from "terveisin" (regards) and hence t.
t. Pekka
>>
File: apu.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>36901984
Not many, if even at all, but some of the hottest memes in recent years all came from the Finlanders.

>apu apustalalalgfjakja or whatever he's called, the retarded-looking pepe
>spurdo sparde aka the benis :DDDDDDD guy
>some more I'm forgetting
>>
File: merchant of benis.jpg (1MB, 1418x1417px) Image search: [Google]
merchant of benis.jpg
1MB, 1418x1417px
>>36901984
it's not that only finns use it, it's the finland's primary export is meme culture
>>
>>36901964
Projecting much? :^]
>>36901980
Continue lurking, memes are absorbed through osmosis
>>
>>36901938
Quiet sir, /r9k/ is for welcoming now.
>>
>>36902050
dolan is also from funland
>>
>>36902050
i guess there are many finns on r9k, they are strange, retarded, lonely, like anime and NEETing. really, the first thing i see after hearing about this board is finnish flag
>>
File: 1227978024077_f.jpg (31KB, 468x358px)
1227978024077_f.jpg
31KB, 468x358px
>>36902061
>class presentation on countries
>some faggot presents Finland
>Finland's national animal is the Angry Bird
Yeah pretty much
>>
>>36902106
I forgot about that one.

I love how they mutate memes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.