[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You want to know the real, unvarnished, black pill truth? Prime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

You want to know the real, unvarnished, black pill truth? Prime teen pussy was the ONLY thing that mattered in life, and you failed. Your positiin in the high school social hierarchy determines mannerism, personality factors, and the like which you carry to the grave - these subtly, instinctively signal those around you how you should be treated, often without their awareness. qIncels face massive discrimination not just socially but in jobs, housing, even healthcare. Your success in other areas of life can be DIRECTLY correlated to your sexual success in your early teenage years. Until that time you are mostly shapes by your parents, but that is when you begin to interact with your peers and determine your own identity. You have a brief window - not even your whole teenage years, for most people 2 or 3 years somewhere between 13 and 17 years of age - during which your own actions and decisions, and in particular those relating to social and sexual life, can actually influence the course of your existence. The rest of your life, not just sexually but economically, is almost totally, and largely irrevocably, determined by traits which are shaped by your sexual success during this brief time period. Graduate a virgin, and you will most likely die a virgin - and homeless and penniless, too.
>>
>>36900223
Are rhinos /ourguys/?
>>
too long stopped reading after the first line
I had sex a couple of times in high school and fucked a 17yr old at 25
>>
Really? The only thing in life that matters is teen pussy?

That's the most childest thing I've ever read on r9k, and how sad it is.

There are greater joys in the world.
>>
>>36900223
>mates every 2 years just like you
>tfw 24 and still a virgin
>>
Teen pussy isn't even good unless you've got a micropenis and high tolerance for bullshit. Pls go.
>>
>>36900272
>There are greater joys in the world.

Coming from a guy who has almost certainly never had fresh, dripping wet, 15 year old virgin pussy, this statement is meaningless.
>>
>>36900223
Why are you acting like this is some little known truth bomb? It's not. We all realize this.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.