[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLZRESPOND

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1770.jpg (542KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1770.jpg
542KB, 722x1280px
>first date in years few days ago
>thought it went well
>having a conversation with girl all day
>Usually responds in about 10 mins
>Send text in pic related
>no response in an hour and a half

Is it just a coincidence or do I just kill myself now?
>>
>>36900159
>paragraph replies
>>
>>36900159
too much my dude
too much too soon
>>
Give her the benefit of the doubt for the time being. If you don't get a response by tommorow, something may be up
>>
>>36900159
Post more of the conversation. It looks like she was giving you 1-3 word responses and was too nice to tell you to fuck off. The good luck can be read two ways, good luck on your interview and I hope you do well, or good luck with your life because I'm not going to be a part of it. WE really need to see more of this conversation to get a good reading.
>>
File: IMG_1771.jpg (451KB, 722x1280px)
IMG_1771.jpg
451KB, 722x1280px
>>36900261
Paragraph responses were going both ways
>>36900331
Heres some more. Shes a weeb who still lives with her parents and is really into anime, much more than even I am. Perfect gril
>>
>>36900430
>cook and clean for my grandfather so I'm needed during the week
She could be hinting that she's not available to hang out. Which is how women say they aren't interested. I asked a girl out and she kept saying she had some tests she might have to study for and probably wouldn't be available. I think you're fucked. Especially since in the original picture she didn't respond to setting up another date or time to hang out. Not even a "yeah that would be fun". It's over. But give it a day. If she doesn't respond to setting up another date in a day, it's over.
>>
>>36900518
I interpreted that as her justifying why she won't be working this summer, but I know where you're coming from. I was planning on just waiting for a response instead of texting again cause I obviously don't want to look desperate, how long you thinkin I should wait? I'm pretty firmly set at a minimum of 24 hours
>>
>>36900609
24 hours. If she doesn't reply. Don't message her again. Only message her again if her reply is an affirmation for setting up another date.
>>
>>36900159
You should kill yourself, and tone back on the autism-speech
>>
>>36900159
>>36900430
Normalfag here

There is no way this progresses passed a platonic relationship. Close friends is the best you can hope for, what is likely to happen is that she checks out completely in a short while after giving you the cold shoulder long enough for it to not be weird
>>
>>36900159
>well if you ever need discounted shit I got you
You fucked up there. You've given the impression that you're beta bux instead of alpha fux
>>
>>36900814
Can you explain what makes you think that?
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 600x800px)
image.jpg
71KB, 600x800px
Tone back the enthusiasm. Don't chase her off. If everything is right you should have this anon.

Good luck and Godspeed
>>
>>36900159
You need to tone it down, for one.

Keep spitting your game, and try for it.

However, it's an extremely low % chance that this one works. When someone isn't matching your enthusiasm your odds drop incredibly fast.
>>
File: IMG_0566.jpg (33KB, 540x371px)
IMG_0566.jpg
33KB, 540x371px
kek

I originally like Highschool dxd and I wrote this here to make this statement original
>>
File: IMG_0195.gif (528KB, 276x305px)
IMG_0195.gif
528KB, 276x305px
>>36900159
heck off with those gay emoticons man. is this how regular people talk to each other?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.