[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>working for somebody else to make a fraction of the profit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-05-09-18-12-04.png (73KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-09-18-12-04.png
73KB, 720x1280px
>working for somebody else to make a fraction of the profit they make
>not OWNING a fraction of the business so wagecucks LITERALLY go to work to pay you to own them
feels good man
>>
File: mask.png (175KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
mask.png
175KB, 396x384px
>Family is wealthy
>They could literally support my NEETdom forever for a pittance (to them)
>They refuse because "we expect more from you"

I'M A LOSER. JUST ACCEPT IT
>>
>>36899988
You can just ignore them. They won't kick you out.
>>
>>36899988
You could do far more than a dozen wagies by investing some of their money in a company and then living off the dividends and shit.
That money would allow the company to do far more, make more, employ more people and pay more tax to society than a dozen minimum wagekeks.
>>
>>36900027

My parents will probably never kick me out (Though they have threatened in the past). I'm just sick of living here.

This is the hell I choose.
>>
File: cloudd.png (16KB, 802x594px) Image search: [Google]
cloudd.png
16KB, 802x594px
>>36900082

Giving me money to invest would be a tacit admission of defeat. They wanted me to be a doctor or lawyer but I became a layabout NEET.
>>
>>36900222
But if they get you to invest in a pharmaceutical company then maybe you'll start to show some interest. After you've got your first returns, you'll probably go have a look into how the company made that cash and you might learn stuff and possibly get deeper into it.

Give him some money, anon's parents. I know you monitor his internet use.
>>
File: neon.png (532KB, 588x568px) Image search: [Google]
neon.png
532KB, 588x568px
>>36900307

>h-hey I've been looking at this company ... blah blah..can I invest?
>And what if you lose it all?
>That won't happen
>And what do you know about investing?
>Well i've been reading this and that
>Sorry anon, but we're not giving you money so you can gamble. Go to College like your brother

repeat forever
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.