[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you ever look at a couple or even your parents and think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: ewrftert.jpg (48KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
ewrftert.jpg
48KB, 900x506px
did you ever look at a couple or even your parents and think how it happend. how do people get together, how do they know they like each other. how did their communicate in the first place or know they liked each other. i wonder how people get together.
because i know its impossible for me and i will never understand how it works or what you say to someone to do it.
>>
>>36899734
I know that feel. I cannot for the life of me have a conversation with anyone.
>>
File: 354.jpg (36KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
36KB, 680x684px
>>36899759
it gets really awkward really fast.
>>
>>36899734
My gf is sleeping next to me right now and your question is good. I thought the same at one point. I remember losing faith in girls around 21- I am 23 now. What struck me about girls were the fact that every time you had been dating one, she always kept her options open. So I decided, I won't go into dating unless the girl invites me out - and here I am, with the love of my life and future mother of my children. I met her trough a colleague and friend at the bar I work at. People who were introduced by friends always last longer in terms of relationship, and that's probably how your parents met.
>>
>>36899859
I really don't think you thought the same as OP at any point.
>>
Yeah i was invited to a friends birthday party and a different friend of mine went from meeting a girl to making out with her over the course of the night and i was wondering what could he have possibly said to make that happen so fast considering i was with him almost the entire time.
>>
>>36899859
>I met her trough a colleague and friend at the bar I work at.

lol since when did 4chan become this normie
>>
I get you, OP. When I tried to talk to some girls before, my mind just went blank. And they didn't help either...

However, I should stay away from dumb bimbos and simpletons from the neighborhood and go for more artistic or academic girls (I have had good experiences with these but the bimbos were hotter).
>>
you start talking to girls see if you have some formula. i had two girls get away from me due to cockblocking. here is a tip stop playing with yourself. i never got the girls hints just i was listening.
>>
>>36899734
>did you ever look at a couple or even your parents and think how it happend. how do people get together, how do they know they like each other. how did their communicate in the first place or know they liked each other.

Old wizard though I am, during my more rational moments I'm able to recognize that there's nothing magical about two people sharing a mutual attraction and finding themselves together. One would be hard-pressed to find anything more natural. This is the normal way of things, the course most find themselves carried along. It's simply part and parcel of living as a human being.

Yet, as one who find himself on the periphery, a thing that has doesn't have license to participate in the human passion play, I have to confess it seems mysterious to me. That someone a person considers attractive finds him attractive as well seems as impossible to an abomination as the feats of gods do to a man.

I recently watched a video where two commentators were discussing a man who was socially and emotionally stunted. One of the speakers suggested the man in question could well have been a virgin at the age of thirty-seven, and the other met that possibility with the most severe skepticism. He found it impossible to contemplate any man could reach that age without having had a woman want him at least once. At the very worst, it was suggested he was less experienced than most men. The notion he had no experience at all was unthinkable.

As a ghoul who has lived as a wizard for seven years, that sentiment was painful but instructive. The most valuable gospels are often the hardest. Those who belong to the tribe of men and those who are damned to that of monsters look at each other with a kind of wonder. They glimpse each other through the pane of glass that imprisons the exhibits of Nature's sideshow and find it miraculous that there are those who exist on the other side of it.

Sadly enough, not all miracles are beautiful.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.