[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cleansing the body of drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: medical cannabis.jpg (56KB, 532x598px) Image search: [Google]
medical cannabis.jpg
56KB, 532x598px
I smoked the marijuana today kinda spontaneously, as a one time thing. I use to smoke sometime early last year, but this is the first time in a long time. Ive got a court ordered drug and alcohol evaluation coming up in 6 days. im probably going to take a urinalysis test.

>im currently drinking applecider vinegar and lots of water
>im about to get a good workout and sweat a lot
>im 5'10"
>180Lbs

Any advice fellow tokers?
>>
File: mj.jpg (15KB, 301x196px) Image search: [Google]
mj.jpg
15KB, 301x196px
>>36899195
it was a small amount of the dank. I got some secondhand smoke and took two good hits, and got a bad hit of the resin, and the high wore off at about 3PM est. And last for about 3 hours roughly.
>>
>>36899195
You're fucked unless your metabolism is really fast
>>
>>36899286
im gonna be exercising for the next couple of days pretty intensely.
>>
File: 1474646854133.gif (152KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1474646854133.gif
152KB, 500x516px
>>36899195
Drink some cranberry juice it detoxifies you.
Also make sure you drink at least 8 cups of water a day.
>>
>>36899305
That's bro science. There's no evidence to back up exercise helping.
>>
>>36899330
any advice helps. I cant believe i didnt even think. It was a pretty bizarre day and my gf was getting smoked up, and i wanted to give her some of my high love. It was a great day, but im an idiot.
>>
>>36899428
Also cut out fastfood or greasy food for those 6days.
>>
>>36899452
im gonna eat melons, lemon juice, and lots of cleansing tea.
>>
>>36899195
Go to your local bong shop. They probably have something that will mask the thc in your test. The stuff I got you have to drink a few hours before the test. Idk if it works but it has pretty good reviews online.

Other than that workout heavily until 2 days before the test then don't workout at all until after the test. Drink lots of water until the test and some people say eating healthier is helpful but I'd focus on the other stuff first.

If this is all you've smoked you should be fine by just doing this stuff
>>
>>36899669
this is a rehab facility doing my urinalysis, ordered by a court. They are going deep to find any use or markers of any drugs and alcohol.

I cant use a masking drink.
>>
>>36899428
Normalfag about to be btfo, don't drop the soap
>>
>>36899195
You're probably gonna be fine since you aren't a regular user, which is how the metabolized form of THC they test for builds up enough in your system to stay around for as much as three months.

Just drink lots of water and some kind of basic detoxifier (I think someone else said cranberry juice). Working out will help a little, but honestly the effect is small enough that you shouldn't need to if you really don't feel like it.

But if you do that, you should be good. Put your kidneys on overdrive by drinking tons of water and there will be none of it left to piss out come test time.
>>
>>36899968
THC and its derivatives are stored in the liver and fatty tissue.
>>
it's stored in fat so maybe don't eat fat or maybe fast as much as you can
>>
File: 1492227609480.jpg (55KB, 717x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492227609480.jpg
55KB, 717x720px
>>36899710
They sell manufactured piss that you use as your sample. Look that shit up friend.
>>
>>36900480
they're gonna watch me piss. this is court ordered. any foul play means jail for me.
>>
File: crawling.jpg (15KB, 241x133px) Image search: [Google]
crawling.jpg
15KB, 241x133px
OP here
getting nervous
>>
>>36899195
Just sit in front a computer while you play wow and have gallons of water and chug non stop
>>
Jesus fucking christ man its NOTHING to worry about, 6 days is more than enough if it was a one time thing. I used to smoke weekly and i got clean in 4 days by doing nothing. Just fucking relax.
>>
>>36899195
>>36902465

No one else seems to be - but I'll give it to you straight OP.

YOU ARE FUCKED.

Plan for failure. You made a poor decision, own up to it.
>>
>>36902582
is this lies?
>>
>>36902766
yes dude im sorry to say, but theres nothing you can do. You are 100% fucked for that test
>>
>>36899195
Bro you're going to have to smuggle some pee

It's the only way

I recommend dog piss, it's statistically just like ours, and it is usually light-colored because they only ever drink water, so they'll automatically assume you are healthy and drug free.

Alternately, you could pull a knife on the bitch giving the test.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.