[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you idiots actually drink diabetes water?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: soda and water.jpg (91KB, 557x640px) Image search: [Google]
soda and water.jpg
91KB, 557x640px
Do any of you idiots actually drink diabetes water?
>>
Your pic related mate me a soda kid. Damn water cucks
>>
I'm naturally a water kid, but in this world water kids are stepped on and taken advantage of by soda kids.

So I tried to become a soda kid. But it was undignified and made me feel embarrased at times.

The best is to be a mix between the two.

Fight to have everything your way with poise, strategy and a solid unflinchhing dignity
>>
>>36899166
if you drink 6 oz or less of soda and treat it like dessert, it's not that bad. it's only bad when you substitute all of your water with soda, get addicted to the caffeine in it, warp your taste buds so that you can't drink water anymore, etc.

a little bit of soda with lots of ice is pretty refreshing during hot weather months.
>>
>>36899166
Tea master race
>>
>>36899215
I meant made and look at the timestamp
>>
>>36899166
I'm more of a juice kid.
>>
>>36899166
I'm like half and half on that pic. But I prefer soda to water. Lemonade is the best though.
>>
>>36899166
Water kids are all secretly starving for cummies to quench their eternal thirst! Soda kid has the finest taste, but only if they prefer Pepsi > all.
>>
>>36899265
>Pure fructose.

That's even worse desu
>>
File: 1487905899123.jpg (98KB, 1456x896px) Image search: [Google]
1487905899123.jpg
98KB, 1456x896px
>soda kid but drink water
>>
>>36899166
All my water is diabetes water
#ketones
>>
>>36899230
>it's only bad when you substitute all of your water with soda
How is this even possible? I consider myself to drink way too much soda but still most of what I drink is water (and I'm overweight).
>>
>no bullying
>making slime
>water kids
why are kids today such faggots?
>>
>>36899337
Not if he drinks actual fruit juice. Then you get all different kinds of sugars, which is good for you.

Most people's problem is that 99% of the sugar they consume is one type of sugar, fructose.
>>
>>36899337
Depends on the amount you consume. One orange has about 2 ounces of juice, so if someone drinks a pint of orange juice it's like eating and digesting 8 oranges very quickly. But if you just had 4-6 ounces it's like eating 2 or 3, which isn't that unreasonable. You can make yourself sick by drinking too much water too quickly but nobody will say water is unhealthy.

Dose makes the poison and all that.
>>
i used to a lot a few months ago i stopped now i drink seltzer water cuz i like the fizz.
>>
Is it really hard to not drink pure liquid sugar? ffs

Fucking americans I swear
>>
>>36899166
I legitimately don't understand people that drink soda regularly. I can't even finish a can without getting sick of it and feeling shitty.
>>
>>36899380
Slowly building up a tolerance over years most likely. If a healthy person who drinks a lot of water starts drinking that much soda it'll make them sick, but someone who has slowly started drinking more and more over years will have a body more adapted to handle it, sadly.
>>
>>36899450
That's why it was first sold in 6 oz bottles, with 12 oz bottles considered king size. Now 12 oz is normal and you can get up to 20 oz bottles in most places. While it's not necessarily a bad thing that it's so cheap, people don't realize how much they're actually consuming because they don't read serving sizes or anything.
>>
>>36899407
I think you answered your own question
>>
>>36899224
I think you're somehow confusing being a confident and balanced individual with being passive.
>>
File: 1442745446773.jpg (32KB, 494x507px) Image search: [Google]
1442745446773.jpg
32KB, 494x507px
>>36899166
Are there really people who drink coke instead of water? I have a horrible sugar addiction and drink way too many fizzy drinks but I'd never not drink water.
>>
>>36899166
water but only because I have terrible teeth and caffeine wrecks my stomach
if you think those traits stem from drinking soda or water you're retarded
>>
Hey guise
Should I go to the beer store and buy beer y/n
>>
>>36899556
have you been to america mate
>>
File: IMG_0038920.jpg (70KB, 556x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038920.jpg
70KB, 556x313px
>>36899166
When I was a child, I drank soda as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things and got SIP.
>>
>>36899166

It depends on the time of day.
I usually drink
>Tea right after waking up
>Apple/orange juice until 3pm
>Cola from 3pm until 9pm
>Water from 9pm until 1am

How autistic am I?
>>
>>36899599
no why would I ever want to do that
>>
>>36899166
I'm a raging soda kid and I don't even drink the stuff
>>
nobody over 13 is stupid enough to drink soda though
>>
>>36900614
Mature people can enjoy things without worrying what others think, to an extent.

6 oz of soda over a glass of ice during hot months is very refreshing, especially if you've been sweating or feeling the effects of the heat. I don't see how that's childish, since people have been drinking things like this to combat heat since forever.
>>
>>36899166
I keep my diet almost completely sugar-free.
>>
I'm on my fourth liter of soda for the day right now
>>
File: 1462273314690.jpg (52KB, 346x339px) Image search: [Google]
1462273314690.jpg
52KB, 346x339px
>>36899166
>tfw got used to drink liter after liter of soda growing up
>now have to get used to other things
i tried drinking black tea unsweet and it was terrible.
>>
Everyone is a soda kid. There are no water kids. They do not exist.
>>
>>36901220
Yeah that's probably the worst thing to switch to since you're going from super sweet beverages to something that's mainly bitter. You should just stick with water until your body stops associating quenching thirst with a huge hit of sugar.
>>
>>36901220
you gotta work your way down from sweetened tea and fruits. And I'm not talking Arizona tea and brisk. I mean hot tea that you make, with portion control, so you can see how much of that shit it takes to actually sweeten the drink.

I mean I still get cravings to just pig out on junk food. But a lot of the time now, when I feel the need for something sweet, fruit is lighter and more satisfying than candy. Candy makes me feel like shit and I tend to regret it more and more.
>>
>>36899429
>Then you get all different kinds of sugars, which is good for you.
[citation needed]
>>
>>36901293
im working on it
getting pretty comfy with water right now, although desu its tempting to drink soda since my family always has that shit on stock
>>36901318
my problem is with pizza,fast food, and soda
and how i love to overdue it

Legit if i didn't have shame i could easily put away a pizza, maybe 2 by myself

Is there anyway to make this tea taste better? or am i stuck with water and some milk?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.