[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

size anxiety

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1494270080088.jpg (454KB, 1201x1395px) Image search: [Google]
1494270080088.jpg
454KB, 1201x1395px
is this image what really think about the size of penises. this would explain why there is a huge industry for extending your size. mine is only 6.5" and i used to think that was really good but then i heard a bunch of things and now i hate it and think it is terrible
>>
I'm just going to nip this on the bud. The average dick length is only like 5 inches. Some girls are size queens but the majority can orgasm with smaller penises. If you really don't think you can do anything to a girl with your dick learn how to eat pussy. Finally if a girl is already naked in bed with you there is an extremely small chance she'd ever stop just because of your size. If you're in this situation don't address the size at all.
>>
>>36899128
>women's ideal penis
>an entire list of paragraphs

my sides
>>
>>36899482
i just want a woman to be satisfied with me
>>
>>36899128
Mine is literally 8.25x6, and my girlfriend never has orgasms from sex, but I have given other girls orgasms, it's about the girl as much as the knob, but at the end of the day, who gives a fuck? as long as you get your nut who gives a shit what women think
>>
File: bunny.jpg (41KB, 431x413px) Image search: [Google]
bunny.jpg
41KB, 431x413px
>>36899128
>tfw even exaggerated propaganda trolling describes your girth as "ideal"
>>
>>36899128
Real talk here.
5.5" is about average and has been plenty for women.
Realistically your dick won't give her an orgasm despite its size as only 5% of women get penetrative alone orgasms.
The real hot button is the g-spot any dick 3" or bigger can hit and the clitoris.
Realistically you'll give her an orgasm through some means then fuck her for yours. Why? We get something called "afterglow" and if you fuck us during this "short" 10ish minute phase basically anything feels really good and we're just psychologically tuned towards sex. It builds and reinforces an emotional connection between us by design basically. Unlike men we get satisfied when sex is good and fulfilling not when we orgasm.

Tl;dr so long as you aren't a 3 pump chump and get her properly "in the mood" a dick +3" up feels good to some degree and sex is satisfying.
>>
>>36899128
>that logo in the lower right corner
Hmmmmm...
>>
File: cheesesteak_image.jpg (61KB, 640x308px) Image search: [Google]
cheesesteak_image.jpg
61KB, 640x308px
>>36899128
Idk why i care about penis size. Its not like igaf about pleasing a woman with it when i can use my mouth and hands. Cause my hands have more dexterity then my dick. I think its like bragging rights.

I also like sandwiches. (unrelated)
>>
>>36901437
>i like sandwiches
Get out.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.