[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you ever a happy child?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 200_s.gif (10KB, 267x200px)
200_s.gif
10KB, 267x200px
Were you ever happy when you were younger or were you always miserable like today? Has bitterness eaten away at a once-good personality?
>>
I dont remember a time where i wasnt bitter
>>
>>36898756
I was happy when I was younger. I think most of us were, anon.
>>
File: 7a3.jpg (62KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
7a3.jpg
62KB, 645x773px
>>36898756
I was until I got molested which was about the time I started school. I just wish I had one more year before it happened. So yeah I was until I was 4.
>>
My mum said I was, and cried hysterically asking what happened to her happy cheerful child. Now I'm a miserable mess.
>>
File: 1488645917138.png (517KB, 750x656px) Image search: [Google]
1488645917138.png
517KB, 750x656px
i was the happiest child ever up until 6th grade, it just went downhill from there
>>
I was happy up until 8th grade
>>
>>36898756
Yeah i was until i turned 11
>>
>alcoholic parents
>bullied in school
>problems with making friends

I was more energetic and active, wasn't constantly worrying like now, but I don't remember a moment when I would think that life is good and I want it to be like that.
>>
>>36898756
>Were you ever happy when you were younger or were you always miserable like today?
I was, but I quickly stopped when I figured out that nobody really likes me.
>>
>>36898756
Yes I was. Really missed those days
>>
I was surprisingly happy for a kid with no friends.
>>
>>36898756
I was always miserable because of my bitch sister, when we'd be in the car she'd be singing along to her shitty music and she couldn't sing so I'd tell her to shut up and kick her seat. my dad was a faggot so he would let my sister do whatever. in church she would just make the most annoying noises so I had to punch her. as a child we would beat the shit out of each other, our parents didn't really watch us besides yelling at us and hitting us.
>>
>>36898756
Miserable ever since i changed schools in 2nd grade and had to be the new kid
I can't remember if i was happy before that
>>
i was some kind of psychopathic child who liked to torment younger children. plus my mum and my neighbour thought i was molesting the kid next door, who was about 4 years younger than me. it wasn't a fun time, there was something missing inside me, to this day i dont really understand the hollow, empty feeling i felt throughout my childhood.
>>
>>36899592
>i was some kind of psychopathic child
that was me too
>that time at daycare you picked a kid up by his neck against the wall and told him not to mess with you
good times
>>
>>36898756
I was very happy, talktive and interested kid until my mother died, I was molested and had to deal with my fathers depression until I was 18.
That kind of fucking killed me, you know?
>>
File: 1494269861660.jpg (35KB, 567x437px)
1494269861660.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
>>36899399
I share the same feel
>>
>>36898756
I was happy until I hit 13 and honestly the 7 years since have been absolute shit
>>
>>36898756
I was always bored out of my mind as a kid. I always just wanted to go home whenever I was forced to do any events or sports. At home I would just cycle through the same nes-snes games bored out of my mind.

I didn't like spending time with anyone. I just wanted to go home.
>>
>>36899614
My father died, got molested and then had to deal with my mothers depression. I feel you anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 396x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 396x1024px
>>36898756
Until Year 8 i was happy, but at the same time i was super autistic and had no self awareness. Now it feels like the reverse is true but i wouldnt wish to go back to that its better to know that everyone hates you than to live in ignorance
>>
>>36899761
Still panicaly afraid of touch and any form of intimacy, brother? It's silly how fucked up I am. Managing people while not even being able to speak with anyone face to face if there's no one around, or even sit down with someone too closely.
Heh, can't wait to kill myself more tomorrow with cigarettes, alcohol and drugs.
>>
50/50 tbqjh it wasn't the cleavers just so so FF to today 39 and severely unhappy and miserable
>>
>>36899816
Yeah somewhat, but I can be totally intimate with my gf though. I usually have hatred for most people, so I just avoid social settings in which I know I will be uncomfortable. I won't try to convince you not to kys, it makes sense when you've gone trough that shit. I found simple and manageable aspects of life such as raising a family and living with realistic expectations and not focusing on other people's expectations of me to be reason enough to keep suffering. Maybe one day I'll lose all hope, but maybe there is some for you now that you're missing. Otherwise, enjoy for me anon, I quit smoking and alcohol but miss it a lot.
>>
>>36898756
I dont remember any moment in my life were I was happy what the fuck
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.