[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT TURN ON CNN IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING ROBOTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 14

File: cnn-logo.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cnn-logo.png
6KB, 400x400px
HOLY SHIT

TURN ON CNN

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING ROBOTS
>>
>>36897674
don't post shit like this unless WW3 is starting, idiot
>>
>>36897674
Nani? What's happening? I refuse to watch CNN. If it's a nuclear explosion, fucking hooray. If it's something that doesn't concern me, fuck off.
>>
File: 1493518933932.jpg (21KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493518933932.jpg
21KB, 675x450px
>>36897744
>>36897740
Trump fired Comey.
>>
>>36897766
Literally who fucking cares about that reality tv show bullshit. You took a wrong turn on your way to /pol/
>>
>There is proof that Trump is a Russian spy
>Let's fire anybody who tries to investigate.

If Trump is innocent why does he keep trying to stop the investigation?
>>
>>36897807
This is literally history in the making.
>>
>>36897871
so is me taking a shit.
>>
Trump BTFO's libtards again
>>
>>36897674
I'm a robot what does this even mean?
>>
>>36897871
Name how this is going to affect anyone in any way?

"It will make trump unpopular in the media because they will wildly speculate about him!!!!"
Oh gee like that wasn't already baselessly happening every day all day for the past 365 days?
>>
>TURN ON CNN
Kill yourself, shill. Reported.
>>
>>36897921
>James Comey
>liberal

try again, little trumpet.

Also

>>36897674
>Comey was fired on May 9, 2017 by President Donald Trump on the recommendations of U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein

>Rosenstein

>le happy merchant.gif
>>
>>36897807
>not caring about reality tv show bullshit
hell of a lot better than poasting about toasty roasties for the umpteenth time
>>
i havent followed any of this and do not care
>>
Imagine if Obama fired the director of the FBI
>>
>>36897944
Trump fired the head of FBI who was investigating the connection between Russia and his election.

Before more trumpets come in here talking about liberal and SJWs, he had also headed the investigation in Hillary's e-mails.
>>
>>36897674
wow its absolutely nothing... original
>>
>>36897807
Literally literally literally, you sound like such a faggot using that normie word.
>>
File: 1492337010750.jpg (313KB, 609x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492337010750.jpg
313KB, 609x600px
>Trump fires director of intelligence agency who can't go five seconds without informing the entire world about what said intelligence agency is doing for political reasons
>>
>>36897871
Literally history? Not figuratively history? Not metaphorically history? Thanks for specifying that you massive faggot
>>
>>36897766
That's all? He should be hanged live on TV along with Hillary and Obama for spying on Trump, literally worse than watergate.
>>
>>36898121
>political reasons

There's the dumb trumpet

>>36898037
>>
Can someone give this Eurocuck a quick rundown?
>>
File: comey.jpg (80KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
comey.jpg
80KB, 640x470px
>libfags who have been autistically screeching about Comey for months will criticize Trump for this
>>
>>36898184
Basically Trump quite literally just fired the man who is in charge of investigating his ties with Russia
>>
>>36897766
Thanks friend. It's honestly kind of disappointing I won't be consumed in nuclear fire.
>>
>>36898153
Literally worse, good
Thanks. I thought maybe it was figuratively worse
Faggot. "Literally" is the new "Totally" that normies and valley girls spam in every other fucking sentence, kill yourself
>>
>>36898228
So the man is literally surrounded by fire, literally fired?
>>
>>36898164
>Trumpets

I'm a Brit and you American liberals are pure cringe
>>
>>36898031
Comey was incompetent at his job. He explained in clear terms that laws were broken by the Hillary camp and this basically should have necessitated criminal prosecution against multiple people. However, he neglected to prosecute because "there was no criminal intent." There is no "criminal intent" clause in any of the relevant laws. It is something he simply made up.
He also injected his politics into his role as FBI director, which is deplorable. He was very bad at his job and should have been fired a long time ago.

Did Trump fire him at a probably bad time? Yeah. Is there a Trump-Russia connection? Absolutely not. The media has been violently pursuing the Trump-Russia connection "story" since before he was elected and have turned up zero evidence. The only "evidence" that they have is that Trump said some wishy washy pseudo-praise remarks about Putin because Trump is a small minded machismo type of man and likes powerful men. Just the other day Trump said some pseudo complements about Jong Un, is he in cahoots with him as well?
>>
>>36898285
I'm neither liberal nor American.

Trump supporters are 100000% retards

>EBIN KEK SJWs BTFO LIBTARDS XD MAGA YOU'RE FIRED

It's like reading the chat from a TF2 brony server.

>>36898310
>Is there a Trump-Russia connection? Absolutely not.

So you're in charge of the investigation now?
>>
>>36898310

>Just the other day Trump said some pseudo complements about Jong Un, is he in cahoots with him as well?
Don't give the left any ideas, they are nothing more than tinfoil conspiracy theorists now
>>
can Bernie still win?
>>
File: bernie_crystals.jpg (100KB, 842x374px) Image search: [Google]
bernie_crystals.jpg
100KB, 842x374px
>>36898422

MATCH MY DONATION BERNIEBROS! WE CAN STILL FLIP ENOUGH SUPERDELEGATES!
>>
>>36897674
>CNN
>very fake news

Go back to plebbit
>>
>>36898410
>tinfoil conspiracy theorists

>le pizzagate face

>le Alex Jones meme
>>
>>36897766
Comey was still working for Trump?
>>
>>36898031
Obama fired most of the top brass throughout the military and intelligence, and replaced them with political yes-men. So fuck off.
>>
>>36898262
It's funny to watch you get triggered in this thread. I've been samefagging using the word literally just to set you off, I fucking love you
>>
File: good_at_the_cyber.png (2MB, 1646x1978px) Image search: [Google]
good_at_the_cyber.png
2MB, 1646x1978px
>>36898459

There is more actual evidence for Pizzagate than any of the "muh Russian" stuff. It's literally a /pol/ hoax, pic related.
>>
>>36898462
Hadn't been fired yet.
>>36898422
If by "win" you mean "scam millions of stupid redditors in order to buy a nice car", then he has already won
>>36898459
The pizzagate shit could be called tinfoil if it wasn't pretty much out in the open. Nobody ever refuted any of it, just repeated "it's been debunked" over and over.
>>36898462
They generally don't fire bureaucrats only because of transition between administrations unless there is some sweeping change of policy in the works.
>>
>>36898393
>So you're in charge of the investigation now?
Show me one iota of evidence that there is anything going on between Trump and Russia.

It is a manufactured story, nothing more. It's a propaganda campaign to sew doubt in Americans' minds. There is no evidence to support it and the media's continued "coverage" of this "story" transparently shows that mass media are just propagandists pushing a narrative because it's profitable. The press has failed us.
>>
>>36898545
>replying to same post twice
Sorry anons I am tired as fuck
>>
I miss /r9k/ back when it wasn't /pol/
>>
>>36898560
That's what an investigation is for.

If he had nothing to hide, he wouldn't have done this.

>>36898500
>>36898545

>evidence for Pizzagate

yeah?
>>
File: TrumpFiresComey.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpFiresComey.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>Comey holding an investigation in to Trump-Russia ties
>Trump fires Comey
>LIBTARDS BTFO PRAISE KEK

I honestly can't believe I got caught up in all the Trump hype, a semblance of introspection revealed to me how low functioning Trump supporters are
>>
>>36898673
>in after memes after the dishonest fake news mainstream media making up lies about god-king Trump! Sad!
>>
>>36898657
>If he had nothing to hide, he wouldn't have done this.

HE WAS RECOMMENDED TO FIRE JAMES COMEY BY OTHER PEOPLE! Holy shit.

"Trump is such a fucking idiot he is so stupid and everything he does is dumb! I'm way smarter than Trump! He has an IQ of 95! But at the same time Trump has an elaborate scheme to collaborate with Russia to rig an election then cover his tracks!"

Your narrative doesn't even *make sense*

You're reading way too far into this. You think the man who can't control base impulses long enough to not tweet something retarded to 25 million followers daily is sophisticated enough to hide political corruption? He's just an idiot who fired someone at a very stupid time without thinking about it first. He was recommended to do this by someone else so he just did it.
>>
>>36898673

Trump obviously didn't think Comey was competent enough to handle the investigation against him
>>
>>36898742
>BY OTHER PEOPLE

Do you know who recommended he was fired? I certainly do.

>"Trump is such a fucking idiot he is so stupid and everything he does is dumb! I'm way smarter than Trump! He has an IQ of 95! But at the same time Trump has an elaborate scheme to collaborate with Russia to rig an election then cover his tracks!"

Who are you quoting? I never said any of this.

You sound upset, chasing after strawmen that aren't here.

Trumpets are always more sensitive than the SJWs they're always complaining about.
>>
File: motivation.png (77KB, 760x591px) Image search: [Google]
motivation.png
77KB, 760x591px
>>36898673
Are you saying The Left is high functioning?

Everyone's motives on both sides are so ridiculously transparent. I'm getting really sick of human beings. Anytime anyone does something wrong they immediately shift blame onto someone else and fail to be accountable.

Everyone on both sides makes excuses for their own sides and blows minor infractions out of proportion while ignoring people on their own side doing the same thing. On an individual level, people will make poor life choices and then blame The State for not giving them enough handouts to repair their condition. I'm so sick of this fucking shit.

Humans are just automatons ruled by their subconscious wants and desires.
>OOGA BOOGA BAD THING HAPPEN TO ME? NOT ME FAULT, ME PERFECT. MUST DEFEND MY EGO.

>OOGA BOOGA GOOD THING HAPPEN TO ME? ALL ME, I AM BEST. I DID THE WHOLE THING BY MYSELF.

People are insufferable.
>>
>>36898871
Can you stop using that cringy term "trumpet"? It's grating. I don't even like trump, I think wild fanaticism on both sides is terrible.
>>
File: im gay.png (168KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
im gay.png
168KB, 500x292px
>>36897674
OK cool what does this even mean?
>>
>>36898934
>t. college kid who took an intro to psychology & philosophy course
>>
>>36897674
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre
>>
>>36898948
>wild fanaticism on both sides

What is the left equivalent of PRAISE KEK BTFO THE SJW MAGA YOU'RE FIRED EBIN PEPE retards?
>>
>>36899018

HAHA LMAO DRUMPF #RESIST
>>
>>36899156
They at least have a reason to be like that.

It's one thing to be sore losers, you have to be some degree of retarded to be sore winners.

There's also only one group of fanatics that is in power, the trumpets.
>>
>>36899018
Turn on fucking Colbert any night of the week for a 60 minute Trump-bashing session that is based on no facts at all and talks about how Trump sucks peoples' dicks, received by wild praise and ratings.

Go to a pro-Tump rally on a college campus and watch as Antifa Leftists show up to FUCKING KILL YOU WITH A BRICK

Try to speak about Conservativism, or even the importance of free speech, on a college campus and watch as you get SHUT DOWN BY LEFTISTS WHO SHOUT OVER YOU AND WON'T ALLOW YOU TO SPEAK, or if they're feeling rowdy they call in the big Antifa boys to come ATTEMPT TO KILL YOU (by the way the college campus will order all cops to stand down because preventing Conservative speakers on campus fits their narrative)

How about turn on CNN and see day after day after day after day after day of continuous Trump bashing and "coverage" of a "story" about Trump's "connection" to "russia," none of which is true and none of which has any supporting evidence whatsoever but the media needs to run with some kind of propaganda so they cover it daily despite no new developments in the story.

How about go to Tumblr and read about how Halloween costumes are racist, depictions of women wearing skirts in video games are sexist, comic books are sexist and need to be banned, being at a healthy weight is oppressive to minorities, being against open immigration makes you sexist, being against grown adult men going into little girls' bathrooms makes you a misogynist transphobic pig who should die, having an opinion about abortion that doesn't agree with theirs makes you a misogynist STRAIGHT WHITE MALE who should die.

TL;DR; The equivalent is "YOU'RE A FUCKIN WHITE MAAAAALE, TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER" (said in whiny numale inflection)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVq9Lo1qlEg

You've been blown the fuck out and don't bother responding because I know you can't. You're pitiful.
>>
>>36899156
That's mostly pro-Trump idiots thinking they're being clever and sarcastic though.
>>
>>36899184
>liberals are not like that at all! they are always polite and reasonable all the time!
>"actually no they're not"
>Umm but excuse me they actually have a reason to be like that????? and my political enemies don't therefore I win and you lose neener neener
You're the worst type of person. Evidence was presented against you. Change your worldview, idiot. When evidence is presented against you, don't make excuses and dig deeper into your belief.
>>
>>36898966
Name 1 thing I said that's wrong
>>
>>36899184
Haha, such a pretentious douche you are.
>>
File: 1444990712650.jpg (34KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1444990712650.jpg
34KB, 368x368px
>>36899189
Sums it up well. We're in a culture war and the sides are drawn, you can be neutral if you like but the polarisation is pretty real these days. I'm most surprised at how racial everything has become. I never thought just wanting to raise a white family would be 1) somehow bad and 2) so incredibly difficult.
>>
>>36899189
>Try to speak about Conservativism, or even the importance of free speech, on a college campus and watch as you get SHUT DOWN BY LEFTISTS WHO SHOUT OVER YOU AND WON'T ALLOW YOU TO SPEAK, or if they're feeling rowdy they call in the big Antifa boys to come ATTEMPT TO KILL YOU
oh wow gosh people who don't believe in free speech won't let you promote free speech, what a shock
if you can't defend yourself you deserve to be killed
>>
>>36899184

Isn't it telling how infantile they are that they rename obstruction resistance when they do it, like they are the fucking Rebellion in Star Wars?
>>
http://news.sky.com/story/north-korea-not-afraid-as-it-plans-new-nuclear-test-says-ambassador-in-uk-10870570
>>
>>36899443
Your post has no relevance to the discussion.
>>
>>36898948
Can you stop using that cringy term "trumpet"? It's grating.
Can you stop using that cringy term "cuck"? It's grating.
Can you stop using that cringy term "libtard"? It's grating.
Can you stop using that cringy term "cukservative"? It's grating.

blow it out of your ass
>>
>>36899548
I don't like any of those terms and would call out anyone using them. Especially "cuck," an entirely vapid insult lacking any and all substance.
>>
>>36899189
>is sometimes boycotted out of certain compuses

vs

>is in charge of national policy

>Colbert makes fun of Trump

vs

>Official White House press conferences

not quite the same
>>
>>36899575
>I don't like any of those terms and would call out anyone using them.

Then you would be online 24 hours a day, everyday, and still not have enough time to call everyone out.

You also had nothing to say when people were previously saying "libtard" and the such ITT.
>>
>>36899589
I don't understand your point. You're just backtracking and moving goalposts. You said only 1 side is fanatical. I proved you absolutely wrong beyond any shadow of a doubt. Now you say it only matters that 1 side is fanatical because that's the side in power.

It's pointless talking to you, goodbye. If you just move goalposts then there's no reason to say anything else.
>>
>>36899589

I will bet my next paycheck that if somebody on TV and made a joke about Obama sucking another leader's dick then tried to hide behind "DUDE IT WAS JUST A JOKE LMAO" he would be fired before the episode ended
>>
>>36899616
For someone complaining about someone being too persnickety, you're rather persnickety yourself
>>
>>36899621
making fun of the president sometimes is not fanatical at all you retard lol

maybe in Soviet Russia or North Korea that sort of behavior is seen as radical, but in America there's a thing called freedom of speech.
>>
>>36898673
I'm a white Nationalist. Even I admit Trump and his supporters should be euthanized along with the nigs.
>>
File: beck-olig.jpg (38KB, 443x338px) Image search: [Google]
beck-olig.jpg
38KB, 443x338px
>>36899633
>talking about Obama
>2017

That's what I meant about Trumpets being sore winners.

People were calling Obama the literal Anti-Christ. Fox News was calling his 8 terms an oligarchy. Alex Jones spent 8 years talking about Obama's Fema death camps.
>>
>>36899825
>8 terms an oligarchy

Well not quite 8 terms.
>>
File: clarke.jpg (147KB, 920x537px) Image search: [Google]
clarke.jpg
147KB, 920x537px
Sheriff Clarke for new FBI director? He knows how to handle lefties
>>
>>36899795
they have no sense of spirituality or dignity
it's a damn shame
>>
>>36897674
this is not /pol/
we won't fall for your shit without a link
>>
>>36897674
go away cnn shill
your numbers are going down and there's nothing stopping it
>>
>>36898310
>Did Trump fire him at a probably bad time? Yeah. Is there a Trump-Russia connection? Absolutely not. The media has been violently pursuing the Trump-Russia connection "story" since before he was elected and have turned up zero evidence. The only "evidence" that they have is that Trump said some wishy washy pseudo-praise remarks about Putin because Trump is a small minded machismo type of man and likes powerful men.

Come on man that's just not true. There is a lot of evidence to suggest that Russia had connection to Trump's camp
>>
>>36898500
>actual evidence for Pizzagate

Trumpfags everyone
>>
>>36898310
Do /pol/tard just not watch the new or anything. Why do so many of you not know what the deal with Flynn is.
>>
>>36899999
Wasted
>>36900000

Original original original comment comment
>>
>>36899750
Jesus fucking christ you are a fucking idiot
>>
>>36899750
>"making fun of the president sometimes is not fanatical"
Not when you're obsessively doing it 24/7. It goes to people doing it still have deep issues and have to constantly envision that they're fighting for some righteous cause out of a persecution complex. Besides shitposting by /pol/acks doesn't really count as a good representation of fanaticism on the pro trump side, if you're going to go about it that way, might as well portray the chimpouts at the anti trump rallies to be representative of the anti trump side. You can't have it both ways, it's just disingenuous.
>>
>>36898121
How is this funny? Comey has 5 kids have some sympathy
>>
>>36900502
So did he lose his pension as well?
>>
>>36897674
Wha-Whats going on anon?
>>
>>36898310
>Is there a Trump-Russia connection? Absolutely not.

Has Putin been pulling the strings behind every move Trump has made? Probably not, but to say there is no connection whatsoever is straight up /pol/ brainwashing. All the Michael Flynn shit is right out in the open and who knows how much deeper it goes. Trump has demonstrably lied about his connections with Russia multiple times, again that's not to imply he's being blackmailed by Putin as that dossier suggested, but /pol/'s complete denial that there's even anything there shows how deep Trumps cock is down their throats.

Why they decided to rally around someone as incompetent as him is beyond me. All this shit is crashing down and they're pretending like they're actually "winning".
>>
>>36900208
great argument, you forgot to call me a cuck as well.

>>36900464
>Not when you're obsessively doing it 24/7.

You know that it's different people, right? Colbert is only on once a week or once a night I don't even know I don't wantch those shows. I know that SNL is on only once a week and they also make fun of him sometimes.

You're just upset that people are criticizing the status quo, and your god-king emperor.

>you're allowed to make fun of trump, but only on weekends, for an hour, and then Trump is allowed to be upset on twitter about it.
>>
>>36901189
>You know that it's different people, right? Colbert is only on once a week or once a night I don't even know I don't wantch those shows. I know that SNL is on only once a week and they also make fun of him sometimes.
I'm not just refering to Colbert, I already made it clear I'm talking about everyone who's taking sides on this, whether they be pro trump or anti trump. So yeah, that includes Colbert, you and some other people that waste their spare times on such bandwagoning on political scandals and such.
>You're just upset that people are criticizing the status quo, and your god-king emperor.
That's nice and all, but conjecturing will get you nowhere. If you feel like everybody here arguing with you feels that way, it really speaks volumes about how pervasive this issue has become in your life.
>>
>>36897921

He's btfo'd himself again.
>>
>>36897766
Finally we got rid of that African warlord after 5 years! Thanks for all the hard work since 2012, guys!
>>
Haha, libtard cucks are such pieces of shit. They know they are losing the war yet they continue to cling to their crybully doctrine. I can't wait for them to all die. I usually hope they kill themselve but I'd rather see them die lowly in the concentration camps now so don't do it you queers, you deserve so much worse.
>>
I'm so fucking tired of politics. I'm tired of hearing about every time Trump takes a shit. I'm tired of everything that isn't anime having some fucking political message. I'm tired of hearing about how every little thing that happens is a sure sign that WWIII is literally about to start right now.

I'm just tired.
>>
>>36897999
Checked your jew spotting trips
>>
>>36897674
Jesus fucking Christ. Don't start a thread like this you fucking dipshit. Tell us what's happening so we don't have to watch cnn, or fuck off.
>>
File: 1492973806676.jpg (35KB, 414x310px) Image search: [Google]
1492973806676.jpg
35KB, 414x310px
>>36901133
Don't try to reason with /pol/tards
A large majority of them are
>Underage
>Have very little to no education
>Can't even bother to come up with insults besides "cuck" "nigger" or "shill", effectively outing themselves like the retards they are
>Have no sense of how the world works
>Act as edgy and as contrarian as possible just to shitpost
>Love to argue and make claims they wouldn't dare say in real life, and use poorly made image macros with outdated evidence in arguments
>Claim that shitposting on other boards is a good thing
>Actively deny that they don't do anything wrong when they are the sole purpose of 4chan becoming actively worse in the past 5 years
>Have the highest influx of underage users, then have the fucking audacity to call anyone that doesn't agree with them "reddit"

It's amazing. It is fucking amazing how oblivious they are to their own shitposting.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.