[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else saving up for leg lengthening surgery?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Anyone else saving up for leg lengthening surgery?
>>
>>36897423
I rather be a proportionate manlet than an awkward creature with long legs and a short torso and arms
>>
>>36897423
You know that this "surgery" will fuck your mobility up for life and not raise you out of manlet status right?
>>
>>36897423
please don't take the manlet memes seriously

like>>36897472 said you'll be disproportionate, waste thousands of dollars, and possibly fuck up your legs for life
>>
GREAT LOW-CONTENT POST NIGGER
HOW ABOUT YOU JUST SELF-AMPUTATE
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR HEIGHT WHEN YOU'RE IN A WHEELCHAIR
>>
>>36897472
>>36897722
>>36898238
Fuck you Chad you just don't want me to be happy.
>>
>>36898278
I DON'T WANT YOU TO POST LOW-EFFORT BAIT
OVER AND OVER
JUST SELF-AMPUTATE ALREADY, I'M SURE YOU OWN A SAW
>>
In case your image didn't clear it up, let me just explain that you are shattering your own bones and purposefully letting them heal improperly.

IF everything goes as planned, you'll barely be able to walk for the rest of your life. I hope you weren't active at all and never had any dreams of climbing a mountain or playing baseball or some shit because you'll be one step above wheelchair status.

Also you can probably expect at least some amount of chronic pain that you'll get addicted to painkillers trying to manage.

And you'll look like a retard with disproportionately long legs.

Also you'll be set back tens of thousands of dollars since I don't know what insurance would cover this.

So good luck.
>>
I've got naturally long legs and it's my thighs that are long, long lower legs would look dumb
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.