[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are /fembots/ a meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

File: 1489168653973.jpg (35KB, 583x439px) Image search: [Google]
1489168653973.jpg
35KB, 583x439px
Are fembots a meme or has anyone ever succeeded in meeting an ACTUAL girl here? If so, please do tell about your experience.

>inb4 "trannies and traps r grrls too desu:3" no shut up, you fucking mongrel
>>
females on 4chan are real

femBOTS are not
>>
There are girls here but they go after the Chads who roam looking for easy fucks.
>>
>>36897177
I met an actual girl here but she is fucking insane definitely not worth the trouble.
>>
File: 1487195565316.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1487195565316.png
47KB, 632x852px
Every last one "fembot" here is a fat fuck larping. Not once in the history of our board has an actual robot female unironically visited without seeking attention. Main reason for all the femanon spams? Well, it's nos secret that 4chan is infested with worthless normals.

They took our board long ago anon. There is no hope.
>>
>>36897194
This. I've met plenty of femanons on here, but never really a fembot. A couple have come close, but they still have opportunities afforded to them beyond our reach for the simple fact that they are females.
>>
I'm a woman but I rarely post because everybody here is a psychopath with rough past experiences who thinks all women are evil villains waiting to torment their victims
>>
File: 1487147425062.jpg (14KB, 456x322px) Image search: [Google]
1487147425062.jpg
14KB, 456x322px
>>36897261
You're not a female you fucking normie. Get the fuck out you worthless larping fuck.
>>
>>36897261
jump from the first floor normie whore

t. a womyn
>>
>>36897281
point (mostly) proven
>>
>>36897261
What the fuck were you thinking that possessed you to post this? You're being exactly the reason we hate most women.
>>
>>36897305
I don't hate women.. no, not at all.
>>
File: fd4.jpg (73KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
fd4.jpg
73KB, 682x1023px
>Haha yes I'm totally a girl on 4chan haha. It's not like I'm a KHV fat disgusting larpier or anything...
>>
>>36897331
Well to summarize it I was thinking that people on this board need therapy
>>
>>36897357
It was a trick question, I already know you weren't really thinking about what you were doing or the consequences of you posting.

Fuck off.
>>
>>36897305
>people who are used to retards LARPing as women here and react accordingly to someone writing "I'm a woman" are psychopaths
Whatever you say, brainlet.
>>
>>36897205
As in mental illness batshit or?

>>36897357
And yet here you are, fuck off already
>>
>>36897393
>the consequences of you posting
People on the Internet getting mad at me?

>>36897408
>people who are used to retards LARPing as women here and react accordingly to someone writing "I'm a woman" are psychopaths
I mean it's literally a thread about women on this baord

>>36897413
Reality can be harsh
>>
>>36897413
Batshit insane. One week she'll be okay, the next week she'll be massaging me about how she is going to kill herself and how she's hallucinating and just a complete wreck. For the next few weeks she'll just be in this melancholic state. It's just so much drama it's driving me insane
>>
Fembots are real, but by their very nature you will never meet or see one, so it's pointless to dwell on the topic further.
>>
>>36897177
I met two girls from /soc/ before but they lived far.
I talked with a girl from r9k who lived and probably still lives in the same town as me. We were supposed to meet up but she bailed out in the last moment because she got a girlfriend.
I found her like a year later again and added her and she said that she was like 15 or 16 at the time and that she was just messing with me because it was "fun" She also lied about a bunch of other stuff as well or so she told me after.

She did tell me that she was a bad person, and she was fat as well.
>>
>>36897177
>use the fembot discord
>lesbian meetup nearby
>by nearby i mean an hour into the city but whatever why not gamble
>its at a coffee shop inside a shopping center that looks like a damn apartment building from the outside
>6 showed total once we figured out how the hell to get in
>ones literally wearing a gasmask but the others seem normal
>basic chatter over what anime people are watching who played andromeda is the manga really as good as i'm told or should i read the LN etc.
>gasmask has somehow moved from across the table to right next to me
>sits about 3 inches too close for my comfort, not the nicest smelling person
>everytime someones addressing me or i'm talking with someone else loudly interrupts or tries to override the coversation
>everytime one of the barista's comes over to ask if we need anything coffee's only $2 from now till 4pm etc she just goes GAWWWD SHOO we don't WANT you here
>everybody apologizes in some fashion for that
>someone leaves for something and another goes to the batroom and never comes back
>didn't really realize the meetup was over essentially right away
>out of the blue gasmask starts chirping, i'm not sure how else to describe it
>keeps doing different ones then asks if i liked it
>i...uh, i gotta go refill the meter on my car
>i took uber here
>walk around the area a bit deciding whether i should head back or maybe go to the barnes and noble or something I don't get out much i might not get to go to "insert store" for awhile
>check phone
>gasmask is in the discord chatting in #general about how i'm her new gf and we're gonna get married and this and that and how exciting it all is
>try and defuse the situation
>gets really angry about this and insists we're now "bonded" and I can't refuse her
>around this time i stop for a smoke and the second i actually look around i see gasmask on the other side of the street waiting to cross jumping and waving
>panic and pull into the nearest store
>>
>>36898258
there's a 'fembot discord'? why havent I learned of this?
>>
>>36897177
Yes, I did, she's a little nuts but it's all good.
Likes being beaten, choked, has a daddy kink, that shit
>>
>>36898258
>speed walk through the skyways aimlessly
>see a police building on the street below
>ask the police lady inside if i can wait for my pickup here
>doesn't ask any questions just shrugs
>big glass windows for the front
>entire time i'm waiting for my ride gasmask is on the otherside of the street looking creepy
>second my uber pulls up she makes a go for it
>gets there before i even leave the building
>takes the uber and fucks off
>cancel and order a new one
>don't see gasmask this time but ask police lady if she'll walk me out anyway
>get home
>discords on fire
>gasmask was saying some psychotic and incendiary things giving some peoples info out
>eventually gets banned
>find out through other discords her mother had her institutionalized some months later
>meetups are now 10ish and the only real issues now are pushy dykes or anti-men lesbians
>>
File: 1488688265566.jpg (32KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
1488688265566.jpg
32KB, 455x455px
>>36897177
No, fembot is a word that was specifically made to bait people because it
>gives special distinction to posters for having tits, which should never be done
>implies women can reach the levels of social deprivation than men can, which manifestly isn't true
If somebody is using the word "fembot" unironically it's because they're new or just a complete fucking idiot.
>>
>>36898440
honestly? sounds kinda gay desu
>>
>>36898391
people who have sex are not robots you mong
>>
>>36898342
Theres several depending on your flavor but I can't say they've been advertised "recently". We have issues with traps and trans getting in who don't get they aren't female or that we don't care about their "strapless" haha ex dee oh em gosh how do you guys deal with it my whoremoans make horny 24/7 do your boobs hurt mine do.
tl;dr they crash fairly often outside the OG Fembot and /lesgen/
>>
>>36897177
i'm a fembot, does that count?
>>
>>36898529
meh, its okay. I'm not really missing out.

I wouldn't say there'd be any sort of flavor for me, I'm a man.
>>
>>36898476
Sorta the point of the meetup just wasn't expecting "that". You usually get some weird ones but none that are outright crazy and fucked up.
>>
>>36897261
so you aren't here to torment me? sorry i dont believe you
>>
>>36898567
yeah we get it, thanks. here's your you.
>>
>>36898567
Be my breeder sex toy little pet
>>
>>36898613
thank you
>>36898623
no

comment was unoriginal
>>
File: 149282127707_0.jpg (48KB, 382x440px) Image search: [Google]
149282127707_0.jpg
48KB, 382x440px
I have met a total of three girls from r9k, and only one could be considered a close approximation of a fembot. The other one was fucking insane, yet somehow still slutty as hell, and the other was a normie fuck. I'm still amazed at how such different people can all consider themselves fembots.
>>
>>36898671
Deep in your heart there's a slut that wants to get out and be mine
>>
>>36898696
no, there really isn't

*UNORIGINAL AGAIN REEE*
>>
File: tmp_28087-1493314540449622929025.jpg (119KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28087-1493314540449622929025.jpg
119KB, 1024x768px
>>36898825
The harder you demy your true self the harder your torture will be
>>
>>36898881
Truth be told i AM a slut and its not even that deep down either. I'm just not a slut for you.
>>
>>36898881
i do not think that is true
>>
>>36898910
kek well if we're telling truths I'm a girl(f) and I just like roleplaying as thirsty betas
too funny

>>36898919
I think it is slut
>>
File: MYXJ_20170426214006_save.jpg (1013KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
MYXJ_20170426214006_save.jpg
1013KB, 960x1280px
Yeah met her in the Brit thread. Wasn't really aware they were female for a while. We've hung out a couple of times. It's unusual to find people in my town
>>
>>36898949
if everyone told the truth maybe i'd have someone.
>>
>>36898973
You're kinda on the wrong board if you want a bf who is bf material and not an abusive nutcase
>>
>>36899007
>bf
Fembots only want other females.
>>
>>36898440
WHERE are the lesbo discords, lesbot? i'm a lesbian and i dont know about this.
>>
>>36899043
Fembot is just females and /lesgen/ is a catch all across the board, usually from /lgbt/, and suffers from trans.
Other than that some get made from time to time and advertised here or in the discord or both before evacuating usually because traps/trans crash that shit hard whenever they sneak in. That actually might be why they aren't advertised much anymore come to think of it.
>>
>>36899029
You're lez? I know a couple lezbots but they all hooked up with each other
>>
>>36899115
Oops.
Fembot gets advertised here from time to time in fembot threads and /lesgen/ is advertised mostly on /lgbt/ now.
>>
>>36899115
Read: the server lets trans girls in then clg cooks up some major drama and it all goes to shit
>>
>>36899121
Its the dream and goal that we find our anime watching, videogame playing, hopefully not ptsd filled, and certainly not morbidly obese fembot soulmate to lock ourselves away from society with.
>>
>>36899201
Yeah, that describes all the ones I know lol
lurk discords they're usually there
>>
>>36899141
>major drama
Its usually over trans and traps not getting they aren't female and don't understand what being female is actually like and never will. Between that, talking about their dicks, not understanding we don't care what your 24/7 unstable as fuck emotional state is, and not getting that not all lesbians will enjoy your dick we literally made these generals to get away from that they crash often.
>>
>>36899260
See this is exactly clgs drama
You know I seriously wonder if clg and anti trans straight dudes are the same coin, they both build up so much of their identity around being only attracted to girls they violently react to any girl with a PENIS because it threatens their identity.
>>
>>36899317
This is the exact shit i'm talking about. We make it very clear the discords are for actual females as thats what we're attracted to and you have your own discords you can go to but still you insist EVERYONE has to love you or its some personal affront that must be righted.
Just like not all guys are homosexual not all lesbians like dicks or things with dicks attached.
>>
>>36899362
Nah m8 I'm a cis girl, I just hate how we can't have a single discord for girls without you causing drama.
>>
>>36899388
There wouldn't be any drama if it was just girls as god damn designed for.
Its like making a discord for lesbians and then being surprised we get angry when straight guys flood it and see no issue being there.
>>
>>36899410
>god designed them
well I'll be damned, you know he has some pretty strong opinions on unnatural homosexuality right
It's like making a discord for girls and getting butthurt when girls join it
>>
>>36899444
>I can't actually refute your argument so i'll do a cheeky ad hominem instead
>>
>>36899491
yeah, I noticed, so you better start arguing
>>
>>36897177
Someone gave me a phone number on here once that I texted and it turned out to be a girl that browsed here. She had an unattractive face and she was extremely quick to send/ask for nudes when I didn't even initiate. I wouldn't say she was a fembot but she wanted me to drive out 3 hours to see her and she claimed I could do whatever I wanted with her. I told her I wasn't interested in doing that and she ghosted me. I miss her, though. The conversations were fun.
>>
>>36900800
I would like to mention that she had a really nice body, though. And I guess when I really think about it her face didn't really look THAT bad. I still would wouldn't want to go on a road trip just for sex. I don't mind virginity.
>>
>>36900800
>>36900864
Where do you live anon? She seems pretty neat to know.
>>
File: DSC_0351.jpg (313KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0351.jpg
313KB, 1600x1200px
>>36897177
>not having an insane bpd neet gf
Cmon lads, git gud.
>>
>>36900895
I live in Texas. I'm moving to California in a week though.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.