[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long did it take you to figure out that most people here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 4chan Demographics.png (70KB, 3712x1716px) Image search: [Google]
4chan Demographics.png
70KB, 3712x1716px
How long did it take you to figure out that most people here aren't actually robots?
>>
>>36896688
this is not a robot, it's a monk
>>
>>36896688
not long. just look at the catalog any day of the week.
>>
>>36896688
>diagnosed
Doctors are for normies and richfags
>>
competing who's the biggest "robot" here and taking pride in the fact is pretty fucking sad. Everyone has their own scale for determining who's a robot and who's not, so it'll never lead anywhere since every loser here will think that only they have it the hardest and that only they deserve to be a true robot. It's all a big stupid circlejerk over a childish thing like that, something the poeple over at reddit or tumblr would come up with.

Much like autism, real or imagined, being a "robot" is more of a spectrum. Just coming to this close-minded and inbred board should be enough to put all of us in it.
>>
>>36897559
Not everyone lives in the 3rd world shithole that are the States.
>>
>>36897624
Only normies live in first world countries
>>
I come to 4chan because it's better than the shit you find on normie media
>>
what qualifies as a robot?
>>
>>36896688
one need only witness the pathetic scramble when a "fembot" posts to realize actual robots are a fucking cancer. Get laid, realize women and life are shit, and then come back to me. I'm not here to talk to fucking children
>>
>>36896688
Yup, that's prettymuch correct.
To be entirely honest, looking at these shitty people crying about their problems helps me regaina bit of self confidence. "Least I'm not as deep in crap as these guys"
>>
File: 1490404889303.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1490404889303.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
>>36897776
> tfw I've been here for 4 years and only saw people worse than me once or twice
>>
How long did it take for "robot" to narrow down to the most extreme end of its spectrum?

I remember when it was just someone who goes on /r9k/ and feels tfw no gf.
>>
File: 352902395090235.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
352902395090235.png
32KB, 633x758px
Anyone remember the anon that says it was nearly 30 years old, sleeping in a 1 bedroom apartment with his elderly parents and really old 90+ year old grandmother that would talk really loudly during the night when she slept.
>>
>>36897888
Most evil post on this site. Ever
>>
>>36896688
>hmm this site is anonymous
>I don't like the way people talk on this anonymous site
>ha! I know what I'll do, I'll pretend to speak from a position of authority and maybe also pretend to be several people at once in consensus
>surely nobody has thought of this brilliant ruse before
>>
>>36897603
This.
Alluah origba
>>
File: 1458079329607.jpg (33KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
1458079329607.jpg
33KB, 500x551px
>>36896688
>>36897603

Oh look it's the /r9k/ opression olympics!

This board cannot even decide unanimously on the definition of robothood.
>>
File: smithers I'm home.jpg (21KB, 599x461px) Image search: [Google]
smithers I'm home.jpg
21KB, 599x461px
>>36896688
>26
>never had a job
>kissless virgin
>no driver's license
>no friends
>but finished grad school recently and don't have any diagnosed disorders
so failed cyborg, cyborg or what?
>>
>>36899220
Ty anon, that's an interesting word.
>>
>>36896688
I'm a semi functional failed normal fag
>>
>>36896688
Nice dubs.

As a functional failed normie, I agree. Most people here are not just robots.
>>
>>36896688
>robot = the most pathetic beings possible

that's wrong. "robot" just means strongly anti-social
>>
>>36897706
No fleshy bits. Full on metal
>>
>>36897603
dude. the golden rule of being a robot is to be virgin. rest doesn't matter. robots compete with their misery yes, but not all robots live in a shithole and are fat weeb NEETs.
>>
I became completely disillusioned when I tried to join a discord server. I thought maybe I could make some friends, since I have none IRL and lost all my old internet friends.
>literal underage still in high school kids
>"I don't know how I ever managed to get a girlfriend, I swear I'm such a robot"
>"dude I am so high right now"
Kill all normans
>>
>>36897603

This. I've been variously called a normie, a Chad, and a robot (ironically while trying to concede that I'm a normie because I'm not a virgin) by people here.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.