[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW YOUR ONEITIS FLIRTS WITH CHADS WHY IS THIS WORLD SO CRUEL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: download (4).jpg (9KB, 225x225px)
download (4).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>TFW YOUR ONEITIS FLIRTS WITH CHADS

WHY IS THIS WORLD SO CRUEL
>>
>>36896458
>tfw your oneitis is in a long term relationship with an absolute beta
>tfw she's got the hots for you but won't act on it because she's not a slut
>>
File: 1492059560070.jpg (20KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1492059560070.jpg
20KB, 542x540px
>tfw you're oneitis is in a relationship with a florist
>>
>>36896740
Original

lol what
>>
>>36896458
>tfw oneitis was orbiting around the wannabe satanist with 2006 emo aesthetic back in HS
>he probably fucked her
>>
>>36896458
>tfw chad flirts with you in front of your oneitis
>>
>tfw your oneitis randomly and starts talking to you after saying she hated you like a year earlier
>I thought you hated me haha
>yeah I kinda do
What am I supposed to even say
>>
>>36897541
>What am I supposed to even say
"Wanna meet up some time?"
>>
>>36896458
that's what you get for having a oneitis
>>
>>36896458
>tfw oneitis (not to my face) said I was like a gay best friend who wasn't gay
>>
File: ree.jpg (52KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
52KB, 700x500px
>tfw onetis is 20 years old and 2 days ago heard her talking to her friend in front of me how hot was a FUCKING 35 years old FAGGOT

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

pic related was me at the moment
>>
>>36896517
She's a slut if she let you know that she has the hots for you while having a bf. Reeee
>>
>>36897570
But she has a boyfriend. He's a huge douchebag and I feel like that's what she's attracted to.

Kill me
>>
>>36899881
She didn't let me know, but I've known her long enough to be able to tell. She knows she's my oneitis and never brings up her boyfriend even if I ask about him. It's quite the abstract kind of feel.
>>
File: 1490226290656.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1490226290656.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>Watch oneitis for 5 years from a distance without saying anything
>she dates some other Chad
Why am I always so unlucky, fuck this world
>>
>>36896458
Ask out your oneitis. You will probably get rejected but it needs to happen. Get that shit over with. You can't live in a world of delusion forever.
>>
>tfw you are oneitis likes memes about being single on facebook
>>
>tfw you talk to your oneitis about music and collecting vinyl
>consider offering to let her borrow some
>don't want to become an orbiter
What do I do /r9k/
>>
>>36901017
don't just be like
>haha hey fembot you can borrow my vinyls anytime!!!!
say she mentions x,
>oh i have x, want to listen to it sometime?
>hey i have that on vinyl we can listen to it next time you come over
>>
>>36901017
Ask to borrow something of hers first
>>
>staying friends with your oneitis

The fuck are you all doing
>>
>>36901350
We just ran into each other after years. She tried to reconnect.
>>
>>36901098
She's never been over to my house
>>
>>36901574
then say
how about you come over and listen to it with me sometime?
>>
>>36901599
>uhhh no thanks, I'll just listen to it on spotify
>>
>>36901624
Was that her actual response?
>>
>>36901624
this can't actually be her response, you said that both of you are way into vinyl, what vinylfag would listen to spotify shit anyway?
>>
>>36901666
>>36901691
No she didn't actually say that that's just kind of what I'm expecting, or at least something like that
>>
>>36901726
>just kind of what I'm expecting
Why not ask her and see how she'd really react?
>>
>>36901792
I'll see her tomorrow. I'll report back
>>
>>36901840
Nobody cares how it goes, we just want you to do what makes you happy, and asking her to listen to music with you at your place will get you closer to that with absolute certainty.
>>
My oneitis doesn't know me. When we walk to each other, she doesn't say hi, she doesn't even look at me.
I would like to hug, kiss and tell her how pretty she is, but can't even say hi without being a creep.
Feels bad man
>>
>>36901350
Mine is in a committed LTR so there's no point when the answer is obvious. I'll probably spend years pining for her and wondering if we could've had something.

>>36902055
>tfw my oneitis does know me
>always smiles and calls my name when she sees me
>is always incredibly cute
>tfw that's just how she naturally is and I'll still never hug, kiss, and tell her how beautiful she is
I always hated it when anons say that actually getting a girl and then losing her is worse than never getting her but now I can somewhat see where they're coming from.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.