[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I bother with neetbux?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 20120728163254_66_1.jpg (99KB, 850x1169px) Image search: [Google]
20120728163254_66_1.jpg
99KB, 850x1169px
There's a lot of paperwork, so I wonder if someone here can tell me what are the odds I'd get any money and how much.
Relevant info:
>Female
>Hispanic
>Austism/BPD
>Poor family
>19

Does it matter where I live? I live in a red state.
>>
>>36895085
I'll tell you if you be my gf.
>>
>>36895360
If I wanted to leech off a guy I would just find some beta.
>>
>>36895742
Why won't you just be my gf? Answer.
>>
>>36895742
Why won't you just be his gf ?
>>
>>36895085
If I was in your place I would just become a prostitute.

People with aspergers / autism / similar illnesses usually lack the triggers that would make them attached or depressed while having meaningless sex with strangers.
It's basically a win win scenario, fuck, get paid, go home and feel nothing / give no fucks.
>>
Guys, I just want an estimate from people who've done this before. I don't want a guy. You don't want me, I'm super clingy and not pretty.
>>
>>36896594
>super clingy and not pretty
>bad

Be my gf NOW!!
>>
>>36896594
You really shouldn't post your gender if you don't want to be propositioned
>>
>>36896643
It's way easier for a moist-hole-haver to get neetbux. That is the reason. I don't want your dicks.
>>
>>36896592
BPD people get triggered by literally everything my dude.
>>
>>36896703
I won't put my dick in you if you wouldn't want it. Just be my loving mommy gf please
>>
>>36895085
How many years have you worked
You need to have worked in order to get neetbux
>>
>>36896703
It was a warning, Anon. Don't categorize me for God's sake.
>>
>>36896817
Only a few months in some small store as a shelf stocker with my dad. This was a year ago.
>>
I pretty much already fell in love with you just reading your comments in this post. Be my gf please I need love in my life
>>
>>36896954
Jesus, do you people get off on me being tsun-tsun?
>>
>>36897005
Yeah, now love me back and move to spain with me
>>
>>36897005
No no. Come to Michigan and live with me.
>>
i'm on social security for my schizophrenia
i get 900 dollars a month and 200 in EBT plus HUD Area Housing benefits
>>
You are hispanic me, anon. If you have any medical documentation proving you're autistic that's all you need. They will reject you at first which is the point where you get a lawyer. The entire process may take months and idk how it will go down now since I did this years ago.
>>
>>36897005
Fuck michigan, here we'll have so much good food that I'll buy for you and we can save up some money and visit more countries around europe
>>
>>36897114
There is no way I can afford a lawyer.
>>
>>36897132
Who needs a lawyer when you have a robot bf to love and cherish you?
>>
>>36897042
d-de donde eres
>>
>>36897132
Its easier to get neetbux in europe desu. Just marry me and you'll get them
>>
>>36897132
The payment comes out of the benefits after the case is won, I think. Don't quote me on that though but there is no way we could have afforded one either, so I think that's what happened.
>>
>>36897169
Who would debase themselves like that when they can get NEET money?
>>
>>36897173
Naci en ecuador, pero tengo nacionalidad Alemana y vivo en Madrid
>>
File: 1435859770760.jpg (206KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1435859770760.jpg
206KB, 800x1200px
>>36895085
i qualified and im just an aspie.

never realy went through with it though since i actually have a job and can support myself off the sweat of my own brow.
felt like i was taking advantage of something others need more.

also if you want to talk here's my discord
>xXchadthundercockXx#3015
>>
how do food stamps work? i live in california
If I get a job and then apply for food stamps they won't bother me about work requirements right? because I'm already a wagecuck
I could use a bit of extra grocery money but I really don't want to deal with the gubmint too much
>>
>>36897439
that depends on how much you earn.
if you have a low paying job you can receive benefits like food stamps but it all depends on how much you make, how many people live in your household, what your cost of living is.

although i live in PA so it might be different where you live
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.