[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who did you think of? What's her name?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160903_202526.jpg (31KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160903_202526.jpg
31KB, 1500x500px
Who did you think of? What's her name?
>>
chloe. ex
>>
My oneitis I removed her from my life and she's still begging me to take her back
>>
File: IMG_0706.jpg (258KB, 1080x1920px)
IMG_0706.jpg
258KB, 1080x1920px
>>36894349
Arturia Pendragon
Origional
>>
Em

Told me she wanted to marry and have kids and that she understood my condition, turns out she was a Stacy that cheated for months.

I still have deeply rooted trust issues but I have a date tomorrow for the first time in a long time.
>>
Nia. Little sister. I was the worst big brother ever and she still cares about me and texts me all the time, I don't get it.
>>
>>36894349
Jessica. She probably thinks I'm a suicidal freak now, but that's OK. I've given up on trying to find a partner. I'm tall and all that jazz, not too fat, talk about doing yard work and "manly" shit around her, but I'm a fucking chodesnorter who is a dick to people who are unconditionally nice to him.
>>
>>36894349
Apb.
Weird
>>
No one, I have never actually been in love with anyone.
>>
She was my longterm LDR, I'd do anything for the chance to even just have a casual conversation with her again, to hear her voice.

Kaleigh.
>>
>>36894349
>Who did you think of?
(OP)
>What's her name?
Faggot
>>
>>36894349
An ex. I didn't think I missed them, but maybe I do
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.