[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever liked a girl? did you try to get her to like you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

have you ever liked a girl? did you try to get her to like you?
>>
>>36892285
>implying I don't fall in love with anyone who looks at me
>>
>>36892307
I mean a specific person who caught your interest you actively tried to get
>>
>>36892285
Yes. I failed.

>pro tip
Never try. In the end you will only suffer
>>
I genuinely find it hard to like people who don't like me already so no.
>>
>>36892327
Yeah but then i accidentally told her that I raped a twelve year old
>>
>>36892285
Yes
Well she seemed to tolerate me but I never asked her out, regret that for certain.
>>
>>36892285
3 girls have liked me and I messed it up.
>>
>>36892419
Tell me what happened orea oreo
>>
several times, none being successful
>>
Yes I have, a few times
no because there was never a chance she would
>>
>>36892285
Yes.

Liked her from the first day that I saw her. We were in the same Art History class at Uni. She sat behind me and draw during lectures and I'd peek at her through the corner of my eye. Other than that I ignored her, though. Showed no outward interest in her existence.

Towards the end of the semester, she started talking to me before, during and after class. We even walked together a few times after class. I got her number on the last day of the semester, we texted everyday for about a week, and then hung out. After that she stopped talking to me.

So basically the moment I tried getting her to like me, she stopped.
>>
>>36892285
>have you ever liked a girl?
One time, actually.

>have you tried getting her to like you?
I didn't try very hard. She wasn't out of my league by any means but I used to be a dick to her in high school so it'd probably be a lost cause.

Long story short, she's impossible to talk to so I just gave up on that. Didn't want to bend over backwards and I'm too much of a sperg to go about it any other way.
She doesn't reply to texts and in person it's just difficult for me to have any good conversation with women.
>>
>>36892344
If you give up, you will dwell on your failures; if you continue failing, however, you will eventually succeed.
>>
File: sad vigne.png (142KB, 268x340px) Image search: [Google]
sad vigne.png
142KB, 268x340px
>>36892285
Yes, twice.
First I didn't want to ruin her relationship with a short but very attentive boyfriend and all around amazing guy who I was genuinely rooting for

Second we were dating but I wasn't able to persuade myself into believing a girl genuinely was dating me and ruined it with being jealous.
>>
>>36892614
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler%27s_fallacy
>>
>>36892651
That doesn't apply to asking women out, because you aren't losing anything if they reject you.
>>
File: 1404093056841.jpg (84KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1404093056841.jpg
84KB, 700x714px
>>36892285
>have you ever liked a girl?
>>
>>36892697
I mean you're not guaranteed success.
>>
>>36892614
non sequitur faggot
>>
>>36892772
Not guaranteed, but when the odds are 50/50 every time it's likely you'll succeed.
>>
>>36892804
>the odds are 50/50
Really, faggot?

The odds that you die today are 50/50. How old are you? For how many days have you failed to die?
>>
>>36892804
>but when the odds are 50/50
If your odds at getting a girl are 50/50 then you should leave.
>>
File: IMG_2524.jpg (98KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2524.jpg
98KB, 540x300px
>>36892804
>odds are 50/50 every time
Anon, do you have any idea where we are?
>>
>>36892285
Yes
And I'm still trying, she's super gay so its an uphill battle trying to convince her she wants my penis in her
>>
>>36892850
>>36892856
>>36892862
She can only say yes or no: that's 50/50.
>>
>>36892960
Just because there are only two outcomes doesn't mean there aren't other factors contributing to the outcome.

If you approach a girl that's already in a relationship and ask her out, she's almost always going to say no.
>>
>>36892960
Her possible responses are 50/50
The likelihood of you get a positive response is much lower than 50%
>>
>>36892960
anon please tell me this is bait
>>
File: 1476169616494.jpg (10KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1476169616494.jpg
10KB, 250x246px
Once, I tried and failed.
I am autism, I cannot win.
>>
Is the thread ded? Oreo
>>
>>36892285
Yeah 2. At the same time.
I confessed to both as a sort of hedging my odds tactic and they both found out. Instead of getting angry at me they got angry at eachother because apparently they both liked me and were waiting for me to make the first move.
I actually was in a really weird dating/not dating relationship with them for years and lost my virginity to them.
The redhead got married but we still saw eachother from time to time and i'm 99% sure the kid they'd raising is mine.

I'm still a socially withdrawn, anxiety riddled, cripplingly depressed, and disenfranchised individual who hates life at large.
>>
>>36892697
>you aren't losing anything if they reject you.

Except your soul erodes a bit more, as does the willingness to bother trying again
>>
>>36892718
I'm sorry for not wording it properly normie
>>
File: 1494178605485.gif (476KB, 188x174px) Image search: [Google]
1494178605485.gif
476KB, 188x174px
Yeah, still a virgin though due to shit self-esteem and cringe worthy social skills.

>girl in middle school
>would twist my nipple
>told her I'd do it back
>she thinks for a second and does it
>I chase her and finally grab those titties

>high school
>get bullied
>busty girl shoves my face in her tits and tells them to leave me alone
>just like my Chinese cartoons

>different school
>red haired girl (somewhat plain but still cute) talkative and laughs at everything I say
>too much autism from bullying makes me avoid her
>she gets hotter over the years

>Latina girl who would grab my arm during lunch
>somehow touching each other's shoulder was some synonym for sex
>invited her for coffee
>she never showed
>immediately assumed she was friendzoning me
>think her parents didn't let her go but it was never clear
>messaging her and feeling sad
>joke about killing myself
>she immediately responds "I love you", laugh it off
>she messaged me after high school to tell me she always had a huge crush on me

>last day of high school
>have to makeup papers for a class
>one girl there who has to do the same thing
>kind of frumpy, short hair, the most innocent face I've ever seen with big blue eyes and a pair of huge titties
>start doing work with her, she has to be really sheltered bordering aspergers
>I would put at something on her paper
>she would move my hand down to the edge of the table
>she leans forward, squishing my hand between the table and her big boobs
>do this a couple times, we both know what we're doing but act natural
>teacher comes back and notes how she's never seen her smile so much
>>
>>36892539
I try to reply to you. NOPE! I try to make a thread. NOPE! Nothing works.
>>
>>36893739
On mobile btw :(
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.