[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a girl. If I start volunteering at a hospital, what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3865.jpg (80KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3865.jpg
80KB, 1080x1349px
I'm a girl. If I start volunteering at a hospital, what are the odds I can get a doctor or medical student boyfriend?
>>
Nearly 100%. Why not work transport or laundry though? At least you'd get paid. They're always hiring.
>>
>>36891950
Why would a Doctor want you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scBOjH5sKbM
>>
>>36891950
If you like that pic, then as soon as you think.
I doubt it though, since you're probably a fat uggo
>>
>>36891950
Very low. Doctors don't really want some dumb bitch. Very high percentage of them has relationships with other medical professions or other high education job.
>>
>>36891978
I'm already working part time somewhere else.
>>36892012
I'm in college. They're dating old washed up women when I'm not even 20.
>>
>>36892048
Oh, well huh... You should focus on college and your job to be honest. Is your plate not full at this point?
>>
>>36892066
It's the summer and volunteering can't hurt.
>>
>>36891950
>I'm a girl. If I start volunteering at a hospital, what are the odds I can get a doctor or medical student boyfriend?
Virtually 0
Medical students date within their school almost entirely, and doctors are married
>>
Bait thread but bored.

Doctors are starting to get wise and pump and dump young dumb bitches though the smart ones know to not fuck up their careers for some beat up old young skank pussy.
>>
>>36892090
Oh shit you're absolutely right. Yeah, why not? I work in healthcare research but I forget the cycle of the average student.
>>
>>36892130
:(
I thought this was a good plan. Well, does anyone know any good places I could volunteer to meet successful guys?
>>
>>36892169

Blame the bad economy and your fellow sisters giving that shit away for free over counter.
Tough times makes guys smarter.
>>
>>36892130
Not true. I'm a med student, there are only about 3 or 4 couples in our class. I, along with several other guys met our gfs on Tinder. OP, it is certainly possible and there are plenty of med students that would hop on the opportunity if they knew you were interested.
>>
>>36892169
Guys who are already successful who will date a college student really just want a pump and dump. except academics, like researchers
>>
why would a doctor want a bum nurse like you?
>>
>>36892232
Thanks. I live by medical schools and hospitals anyway so I just need to download Tinder again.
>>
>>36891984
Thanks for ruining Charls's streams by making me remember he dressed in drag
>>
File: le nasal jew.jpg (403KB, 2029x2560px) Image search: [Google]
le nasal jew.jpg
403KB, 2029x2560px
Wasn't this an episode of "The Nanny"?
>>
>I'm a girl
>fembot here
I see what you're trying to do. You want a bunch of replies either from thirsty betas or from angry regulars who are tired of men pretending to be women on their boards.

but I know what you're up to. You are shilling these black girl threads. Every hour of the damn day. I don't know who you work for or how much they're paying you, but do know that it is obvious, like the blatant fast food viral marketing that has been going on all week.
>>
>>36892544
pic unrelated
im not the shill
>>
>>36891950
>I'm a girl
How big is your penis?
>>
>>36891950
Depends on your "worth".
Valuemis subjective but we can generalize.

>Are you good looking (face, tits, ass)?
>If you're volunteering then you must have some skill, anything of value to a hard working man (besides your snatch)?
>Are you young?
>Drugs?
>Previous partners?

If you can't figure out your dating market value with these questions then your best bet is to appeal to some fetish.
Hope you like slurping cummies.
>>
>>36892758
>ass and tits are good. face is average but i dont wear makeup so i know what i have to do
>don't understand this. im in college.
>19
>no
>only 2 girls
>>
>>36891950
>OP in a nutshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY
>>
File: kanye west anime.jpg (30KB, 525x281px) Image search: [Google]
kanye west anime.jpg
30KB, 525x281px
>>36892884
Kanye is probably my favourite black person
>>
>>36893036
Spirited away is normie tier. That's why
>>
>>36891950
>I'm a girl.
>what are the odds I can get a ... boyfriend?
come on now
>>
>>36893111
Nice trips, lad. Decent post too
>>
>>36892377
>ruining
>not improving
>>
>>36891950
Not a doctor, but I work in healthcare and it really depends. You'd have to make a conscious effort to seek them out if there were even any around whatever area you were assigned to when you were working. Unless you're working in a rural area, most hospitals have hundreds or even thousands of employees on duty at a given time. They're big places. You could get stuck somewhere and never see a young doc or a student. Plus there will be A LOT of competition for whatever's available. I would say it's possible, but you'd probably have a better chance of meeting medical students by simply going to whatever bars are frequented by grad students/25-35yr old professionals in your area, especially if you live in a mid sized city with just one or two med schools close by.

Overall I'd say your odds are low, but it's a possibility.
>>
>>36892484
>it's a Fran gets gang raped by some orderlies episode
>>
>>36892484
Imagine anal with her
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.