[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M TIRED OF MEN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: 8NP1c8G.jpg (95KB, 728x354px) Image search: [Google]
8NP1c8G.jpg
95KB, 728x354px
I just want to be friends with most guys. I am a virgin, I don't want sex and every friendship always ends when he says he's attracted to me or has feelings for me. The guys have only been nice so they could fuck me. They don't like me as a friend and I'm tired of it. I don't know how to make friends! Being an actually attractive girl must be hard because people are just around for looks and because they're a woman.
>>
>>36890876
Stop looking for friendship with guys, idiot.
>>
>>36890876
How are you trying to be their friends?
>>
>>36890876
Roasties/role players OOUUUUTTTT
>>
>>36890876
I'll be your friend OP.
We won't chat or meet or anything though.
>>
>>36890876

that pic of the girl, I saw a girl with the exact same
hairstyle and clothes on an omegle thread, anyone hav a pic?, is that you?
>>
File: 1491800144775.jpg (122KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
1491800144775.jpg
122KB, 923x633px
here it is OP you knew it already but this is just reinforcing it
>>
>>36890876
be freinds with a gaybot
>>
>>36890907
By just talking to them about various topics...
>>
>>36891101
Like what? Where are you approaching them?
>>
>>36891116
The internet, random stores, at the train station, etc.
>>
>>36890876
Male + Female friendships don't exist

If they do, it's purely a placeholder for something else.
>>
>>36891141
Yeah that's not how you make friends m80. You don't just cold approach people.

Go to places that actually facilitate conversation. That will work a lot better.
>>
why not make friends with girls, OP?
>>
Most cases of girls just wanting to be friends with guys they still treat it like the dating process and the guy must put forth effort to impress the girl and so guys naturally go for a relationship.
>>
>>36891162
Oh. They approach me. I've never approached people before.
Where should I go though?
>>36891177
How?
>>
>>36890876
It's because you're a stupid vapid whore who says / does nothing of interest. So when that pussys off the table you're no longer worth it
>>
>>36891197
> Where should I go though?
A club or class or something. Like a board game night or a wrestling show or something. It will give you something to talk about that isn't forced and weird.
>>
>>36890876
Men are not entitled to sex with you.

You are not entitled to friendship or respect from them.

Nobody gets what they want, everybody suffers, life's a bitch, you die.

/thread
>>
>>36890876
No matter what modern "progressive" society tells you, men only want to fuck you and if you aren't meeting that need you're worthless in their eyes. Basic fucking biology. Women will never understand a male-male relationship and a male-female one has a completely different dynamic that ultimately doesn't work unless it's for reproduction
>>
Do you have any hobbies or strong interests? If so try making friends with people who share these interests.
>>
>>36890876
You need to be really ugly for a man to want you as a friend instead of a fuck.
>>
>>36891241
WWE is cool but I don't think it's a good environment to make friends.
>>
>>36890876
Sound like you need to find some gay friends
>>
>>36891345
I'm in the UK and a lot of the smaller promotions have really fun communities around them. I guess WWE would be a bit impersonal (I haven't ever had the chance to go) but if there's a local promotion you get to know the regulars.

Also like with board games or things like drag races (cars/bikes not queens, though I guess that would work too?). When you've been to a few you start to recognise people by sight and then you can go say Hi and talk about what is going on.
>>
>>36891335
Kek, one of my best friends is female, this came up once and I just never answered her question.

If a guy doesn't want to have sex with you he's either gay or finds you repulsive.

My female friend is obese and covered in tats..and I'm ashamed to say that once, just because she offered and I had no other outlet, we did have sex. Fortunately she has a boyfriend now so I don't have to deal with the inevitable emotional fallout from that, dude csme along at just the right momment.
>>
>>36890876
See, this forsaken place is full of manbabies who hate girls and women, and when I say hate I mean SERIOUS MOMMY ISSUES so I suggest you not seeking help or advice here, it's the worst place to look fo those things
>>
>woman realizes she has no value other than her vagina
Nobody ever said the redpills come easy.
>>
I don't need any more """"friends."""" I need my cock sucked.
>>
File: 1482853753498.jpg (30KB, 650x408px) Image search: [Google]
1482853753498.jpg
30KB, 650x408px
>>36890876
Do you have any female friends OP?

To be a friend you must have actually redeeming qualities for some one to want you, These include fun to be around, Funny, interesting, similar hobbies/interests... you get the idea, Just like regular women you do not offer anything other then a warm hole therefor people will only value you for that.

Maybe if you develop your personality and interests people may want to be around you, this includes both genders

>>36891195
This is very true

I would be willing to talk to you, but I think I know how this would end.
>>
>>36891456
No, I don't have any female friends. I'm a loser fembot.
>>
>>36891475
If you have a Discord I would talk to you.

What are you interests/ hobbies if you have any, What would you discuss or do with another person?
>>
>>36891475
Have you tried going the next step, becoming a lesbian?
>>
>>36891510
My interests aren't anything that will help me build friendships. I like reading and learning about different stuff and working out and writing poetry. I just watch a lot of TV mainly.
>>36891515
I'm bi but what does that have to do with anything?
>>
Do you have any hobbies that could be of interest to a guy?
>yeah, videogames, I play Overwatch and LoL once or twice every week!
^ nobody but the most retarded will take you seriously
>yeah, videogames, I play grand strategy and Factorio and Skyrim with loli sex mods
^ this is how a positive answer should look like, extrapolate to any other hobby
>>
>>36891597
Nothing.I just half heartedly began fapping and thought that might be a fun post to finish on. Details RE your last sexual encounter plz?

Did you eat her pussy?
>>
>>36891515
Post your fucking cock already
>>
>>36891395
You were probably the reason why she got the bf shortly after. Women like to fuck any guy first, to build her confidence, and then go after the guy she actually wants.
>>
File: 1476489475606.jpg (62KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1476489475606.jpg
62KB, 500x495px
>>36891597
Do you think normies are outhere having constant deep conversations or something?

I would assume that the vast majority of discussions people have is about nonsensical bullshit like TV or events around you which you should know about so talk about that, The point is not to try to intensely captivate the other person in every discussion but rather to simply keep the interaction going over a vast period of time. As you do this you will eventually learn more about them and because of that you will be able to talk about more as you now know them.

I think you may be confusing the idea of friend and acquaintance, The majority of people that we think of as friends are really just acquaintances, Friends are something much more rare and special as to acquire a friend you have to bond over something that you both enjoy

I suggest you find out why you want friends first before you find them.

ashot#9822
>>
>>36891710
Whatever works.
>>
>>36891933
It's really not fair on the actual guy.
>>
>>36891903
>implying discussing The Bachelor isn't deep
>>
>>36891620
>and Skyrim with loli sex mods
Wouldn't a man be creeped out if he met a girl who said that?
>>
>>36890876
No men want to be friends with you unless you give them access to your body. You may think this is shallow, but its actually you thats shallow because you'd fuck some random Chad but not a male friend.
>>
>>36891976
I assumed eventually he would leave. The guy is successful and super attractive, but every time I've checked in he's still around. Comin up on two years now. I am pleased to say that I think she found true love. That's sweet, she deserves it.
>>
>>36892024
This is adjusted to imageboard standards, a random guy you meet IRL would already be lost with the mention of videogames that are not cowadoody and mass defect.
IRL is more difficult to predict with "marketable" hobbies, online, as long as you like anime and vidya you can probably find common ground with plenty of people.
>>
>>36891620
>Skyrim
Look at this pleb and laugh
>>
>>36892116
>Skyrim with loli sex mods = Skyrim
Look at this casual and laugh
>>
>>36891195
this and women are parasites who still expect you to pay for her even if you are just friends.
>>
Why should I spend significant amounts of time with obnoxious boring cunts if I don't get your pussy?

This is why I basically went from bi to gay, men understand wanting to fuck.
>>
>>36892136
>defending any skyrim at all
Turbo pleb, honey select is better for sex mods in every and there's a million other better fantasy games
Skyrim is literally babies first modded game and you have to go back
>>
>>36892191
d-does that mean being gay is a choice?
>>
>>36891903
I think I've spoken to you before desu
Anyway, humans are social creatures so I don't understand why I should think deeply about wanting friends.
>>
>>36892223
Garys Mod
>>
File: 1492291546148.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492291546148.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>36890965
>he doesn't know that every single PPP picture is based off a real girl
>>
>>36892243
More like women being so insufferable will make me never want to deal with one.
I'd still fuck a hot girl I guess. I'm more interested in an actual relationship though, something I can't get with insufferable women.
>>
>>36892191
Redpilled af
>>36892243
It's a choice if you're bi. Being straight if you're bi is a choice too
>>
Most guys on this board alone want to fuck anything or anybody with an orifice. It just depends on who you talk too. Find healthier people to talk too. If they're in relationships you'll probably find them not wanting to sleep with you.
>>
>>36892278
If you have spoken to me before then I think you know what your problem is and how to fix it.

I've only ever added one person on discord, If this sounds familiar then it's most likely me, If you want to talk you know where to head to.
>>
>>36891620
I play Overwatch and LoL is less pleb than Skyrim with loli sex mods. I swear to god though if you find me a girl that can properly balance belts and set up a rail network (with safe walkways) and I will shit.
>>
>>36892243
I don't think so.
I let a guy bj me once. I think technically it was one of the best oral I've received, but the truth isbif you're not sexually interested in the person sucking it doesn't mean anything.

Poor bastard was down there for an hour before I told him he needed to stop as it was pointless.

Girls go down on me for a min and they barely touch the head with their tongues but I explode all over their face and get hard from the memory.

It's not a choice. Women are a pain, but if that's what you truly desire you can't just change your mind for convience.
>>
File: miz.png (180KB, 218x439px) Image search: [Google]
miz.png
180KB, 218x439px
>>36891620
> Factorio
I'd never heard of this but I looked it up and it looked right up my ally. Thanks for the recommendation friend
>>
>>36891620
If I ever met a girl who played Factorio, I would marry her on the spot.
>>
>>36892618
I prefer girls that play KSP
>>
>>36892680
I dunno, man. Just playing it is one thing, but if she can put something into a stable orbit then definitely.
>>
>>36890876
that you think it's all about sex says more about your own warped views of intimacy and relationships than than the guys pursuing you

cunt
>>
>>36892773
Give her some credit, she may be a cunt, but I think she see things clearly.
>>
Is it just me or are girls easier to interact with than guys?

They are entirely focused on themselves and you can listen to them go on and on about their problems or listen to them bitch about some random girl you don't even know without even saying a thing.

Literally the most hands-off, pressure free interaction outside of text you can get. Also the most boring because it's a low-hanging fruit and you don't have to put in any effort.
>>
>>36893554
Takes a certain type of girl though, not all of them will go on about inane shit forever and even out of those that do, not all of them will enjoy it being one-sided all that much. It's also partially dependent on your relationship, you need to be at least slightly close to them.
>>
>>36893554
Not doing the line every time I interact with guys it always turns to some dick measuring contest. But then at least they're honest about it.

Girls are always watching for this and always judging you they just never say anything to let on that that's what they're doing. They're conniving cunts.
>>
File: roastie pepe.png (293KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
roastie pepe.png
293KB, 800x800px
>>36890876
MEN DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH WOMEN BECAUSE WOMEN AREN'T NEARLY AS INTERESTING AS OTHER MEN

If I want a friend I won't hang out with someone who's "just not really into politics tee-hee", or thinks thinking about our consciousness is pointless, doesn't understand why I care about worldwide phenomena that won't affect me in my lifetime and wants to talk about what other people do and how a cashier was mean to her and how she hates people like that.

I'll just talk to my ugly autist friend who won't try to play retarded mind games with me, or judge me for my tastes, will be the devil's advocate and understand that you can argue for something even though you don't agree with it, and I will have a conversation with him that I actually look forward to instead of seeing it as a chore to obtain your cunt.

And he's worth more to me than a thousand of you put together.

We only hang out with you because you give us a sense of purpose because you look good, and we're hard wired to want to obtain you, and for this we are willing to do shit we otherwise wouldn't be doing.

When will you fucking roasties understand this?
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.