[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can girls be depressed? If yes, what are they depressed about?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1493673703765.jpg (143KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493673703765.jpg
143KB, 1024x768px
Can girls be depressed?
If yes, what are they depressed about? Something like their future or the future of the world, or some irrelevant shit?
>>
>>36890851
depression has physical characteristics too

why the fuck do you think they give you pills

of course girls can be depressed. but they are so fucking stupid sometimes. my old friend who was a girl told me to "snap out of it" and I almost punched her stupid face.
>>
File: 1483708912233.jpg (37KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1483708912233.jpg
37KB, 348x342px
They use to, I'm a trap but I live by the 50's as a guideline of how a woman and man should behave and I watch my figure like crazy and try my best in a lot of ways. But women these days? Oh no anon, they just eat anything and act anyway they want to and still get the attention they think they deserve, it's truly shocking. All women are above 160lbs and they all write "I have a strong personality" in their profiles or that they're sassy or other meme words that basically mean "Take care of me I'm a huge fucking cunt and you can't do anything about it so just accept it" and the sad thing is men do.
>>
>>36890851
Yes they can. My ex was heavily depressed. She thought she was ugly, not worth anything, hated life, hated most other people, thought I hated her, suicidal, etc.

It was a bad time, wish I could have saved her, but there was no saving her.
>>
>>36890991
You're a male. That's worse than anything a crazy roastie can come up with because they'll never be as batshit as you, my man.
>>
File: females attempt at depression.jpg (273KB, 968x968px) Image search: [Google]
females attempt at depression.jpg
273KB, 968x968px
>>36890851
Not really, they can be angry or inpatient and call it depression.
>>
Anyone can be depressed, its just less justified in women.
>>
File: 88.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
>>36891088
>impatient*
the other one too, I suppose
>>
>>36890851
>women are immune to being depressed
Are you fucking retarded of course they can be depressed. If anything I think they get a lot more depressed and more often. They think differently then guys. Example while you can say without any meaning to your friend that you like his new shirt. But women are bitches and will have side meanings and go whole rest of day trying to one up the other girl.
>>
>>36890991
>live by the 50's as a guideline
>trap
Off yourself, then, that what they would recommend to traps in the 50's
>>
>>36890851
Yes inb4 why don't you just fuck a guy. Because being someone fuck puppet doesn't really solve anything.
>>
>>36890851
fat chicks maybe. but who cares about those lmao
>>
That bitch is cute as fuck.
>>
>>36890851
Basically female depression boils down to
>Chad won't fuck/love me
>Someone who isn't Chad wants to fuck/love me
>the state, beta providers or some magical entity won't cater to my every need and reinforce my fragile attention-dependent ego while I pretend to be strong and independent
Even if women do get "depressed" due to mental illness, which disproportionately impacts men anyway, they pop pills like candy so they'll be made "happy". Male depression is often a long-lasting and has deeply rooted psychological causes, whereas female depression is fleeting, self-reinforced sadness over typically trivial things.
>>
>>36891528
>Male depression is often a long-lasting and has deeply rooted psychological causes

This is the meme.
>>
>>36891682
Nope, that's true. I've been taking pills for half a year now, trust me.
>>
File: lyingscience.png (534KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
lyingscience.png
534KB, 720x404px
>>36891731
nah brah you just have a lot of body creatines fucking up your avatar
you should come down to my new neet center and check it out sometime
>>
>>36890851
Yes they can but its easier for them because girls are actually allowed to have feelings
>>
>>36891731
It's pretty clear you don't understand what depression is and take some weird pride in yours. I would be happy to take a few pill and fuck a few dude to magical make my problems go away, but unfortunately it doesn't work like that.
>>
File: helperdoctor.jpg (37KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
helperdoctor.jpg
37KB, 657x527px
>>36891836
>It's pretty clear you don't understand what depression is and take some weird pride in yours. >I would be happy to take a few pill and fuck a few dude to magical make my problems go away, but unfortunately it doesn't work like that.
>projecting this hard
> MMXXII - V
can I suggest some DBT and a hug? I'm a frog doctor, by the way
>>
>>36890991
Ignore those other anons and continue being you mate
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.