[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ summer feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: summerfeels.png (21KB, 1531x773px) Image search: [Google]
summerfeels.png
21KB, 1531x773px
>Uni lets out for summer
>still no gf
>still no job
brace yourselves for summer faggotry
>>
/r9k/ went full on eternal summer last summer anyway. With the US election came a swarm of normalfag phoneposters who refuse to leave.
>>
>>36890817
2016 was the year summerfaggotry became the norm on this site.

fuck smart phones and fuck the teenagers who use them.
>>
>Window open and fan on at night
>Still wake up covered head to toe in sweat
STOP THIS NIGHTMARE
GIVE ME BACK WINTER
>>
Summer is coming, I finally got a fan for the hot days. Life will be good this time.
>>
I'm really not looking forward to the heat. Can't stand it. I guess going to the beach is okay, though. Bring a book or something. I wish I had access to a nice inground pool. Could sleep all day in one of them. I like seeing other guys at the beach ogle my gf because I have a cuck fetish.
>>
File: eternalfeel.jpg (68KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
eternalfeel.jpg
68KB, 500x396px
>tfw people I grew up with come home to visit family and such, and run into me in public
>tfw I try to be discreet but end up just autistically turning 360 degrees and power walking away as they do the saccharine obligation wave/make the kind of eye contact people make with the elderly or retarded
>tfw I need to move somewhere, but I hate change and action so much
>tfw the ache of isolation and the hatred of company
>>
File: america.jpg (683KB, 1772x1182px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
683KB, 1772x1182px
>>36891089
>finally got a fan
What country are you from, senalamafam?
Was that just something that an errand you'd been putting off this year, or have you not had a fan in the summer in the past?
If there are hot days, that sounds pretty brutal to me.
t. soft trumpland poor-ish fag but always had central ac
>>
File: happy wojak clear.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
happy wojak clear.png
5KB, 645x773px
>>36890793
>The sound of crickets and insects and nocturnal animals at night as I'm taking a night walk or riding my bike around

>being able to walk around in just the bare minimum of comfy clothes

>not having to wear ankle-high boots and insulated jeans and and undershirt and a shirt and a hoodie and a coat and a scarf and a hat

>not having to worry about climbing through knee-high mountains of snow surrounded by a river of ankle-deep shit water around all sidewalks

>Sun not setting at 3PM

>the smell of flowers and freshly-cut grass

>no seasonal affective disorder

>being able to have windows open in the car and house and buses & not having to breathe recycled air and smell other people's bodily functions

I think that the only people who are against Summer are Americans from the south of their country like californa-yay where is it always summer all year round and they do not know what kind of apocalyptic hell a winter really is.

I am more than grateful for my 3 months of summer.
>>
>>36891467
>The sound of normie faggot neighbors mowing the 1/12 of an inch of grass that grew overnight so they have an excuse to be outside
>Having to walk around in sweat drenched clothes all the time
>Sun is out until fucking 10 pm, making it hard to get to sleep anytime before then
>car becomes a mobile furnace
I live in Washington state. It gets to 90+ in the summer, and no houses around here have AC. It is literally 4-5 months of hell.
>>
>>36890793
whatsthe deal with all the fucking summer references, fucking hate summer.

be looking like a creep at the skirt wearing bitches. who am i kidding i wont leave the property...

still feeling pretty good about meself
>>
>>36891558
>Sun is out until fucking 10 pm

It literally is not.

Perhaps if you were more active your metabolism would be more adapted to the brief months of summer and wouldn't have to be soaked in sweat all the time. It reaches above 90 degrees here as well.

Also >>36891467
The biggest decicing factor: no mandatory nomie holidays. No Christmas or New Year's where you have to sit around with your family.

Or maybe in America you have to go stand outside in a circle with your family and clap at the flag for 4th of july and it is mandatory, I don't know. It certainly cannot be worse than Christmas and New Year's.

At least with summer holidays you can just walk away and wander around the woods or ride your bike. Can't do that with Christmas or New years'
>>
File: 1486096570168.jpg (38KB, 585x501px) Image search: [Google]
1486096570168.jpg
38KB, 585x501px
>>36890793
>tfw no gf to drive around with with the windows down, glancing at each other with a smile as the warm, fresh summer air pours into the open car

I've been thinking of trying to find a summer job that'll give me free living accommodations so I can go away somewhere where there may be young qts working (i.e a resort, a national park, a ranch, a vacation town). Do any robots know where I could find one?
>>
File: wizpepe.jpg (14KB, 323x250px) Image search: [Google]
wizpepe.jpg
14KB, 323x250px
I hate sunshine and nice weather. Always makes me feel worse.
>>
File: 1462329475449.jpg (83KB, 622x757px) Image search: [Google]
1462329475449.jpg
83KB, 622x757px
>>36890793
>Uni lets out for summer
>all the people doing things with their lives come home and brag about it
>and I'm a loser
>>
File: 1404874200755.jpg (401KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1404874200755.jpg
401KB, 1200x900px
>Chad highschoolers can make fun of you all day instead of just after school hours
>can't hide my skelly behind a jacket due to heat
>mosquito population increases
>feel bad about missing events because I'm too pussy to go

Summer nightwalks are decent though
>>
>>36891967
>Trying to hook up with the kind of girl who would choose a social job
You have no chance
>>
>>36892438
Why not anon?
Oreginoal
>>
File: wojak gun.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
wojak gun.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>36891467
>the sound of crickets and insects keeping me up all night

>having to wear short sleeves that reveal my pale scrawny arms, harry legs and acne

>not being able to wear clothes that actually look good on me

>no more pretty white snow coving up the ugly cracked sidewalks in my town

>sun stays up till like 9pm giving me less of an excuse to stay inside all day

>allergies always acting up because of dumb pollinating flowers

>nose always running and sneezing every other minute

>having to keep windows shut all the time so that disgusting giant beetles and other bugs don't get in

>having to have Aircon blasting all day to not die of heat exhaustion

I fucking live in the north and even I hate summer
>>
>>36892115
>Summer nightwalks are decent though
>night doesn't begin till 10pm
>only last like 6 hours
fuck this retarded season. can't fucking wait for fall.
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>36894572
>night doesn't begin till 10pm

This meme again

>>36894522
How are crickets keeping you up at night and your allergies acting up if you have your windows closed at all times?

hhmm

really makes you think
>>
>>36895075
>how are your allergies acting up if you have your windows closed at all times?
t. retard who's never had allergies
>>
>>36890793
>Unilets out for summer

How often do you think students go to uni a week during term time? They're always here desu

Never understood the summer faggotry meme
>>
>>36895786
I do have allergies

Maybe you're just a hypochondriac
>>
Doesn't that cloud by the sun look like a dick
>>
>forced to send job applications in this month and maybe later too
>comfy NEET life may end soon
>>
>>36890866
It's 2014 when this website went down the shitter

Goobergate brought all the normalfag and phoneposters here
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.