[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone, anyone, if you have overcome oneitis please tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: dog-gun.jpg (107KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
dog-gun.jpg
107KB, 500x278px
Someone, anyone, if you have overcome oneitis please tell me how you did so.
>>
>>36889735
once I find the next girl I forget about the previous one.

am I just an unfeeling bastard?
>>
I fell in love with her personality. After a copious amount of "scarlet capsules" I realised she was a basic stacy. She's tried starting convos with me on fb every now and then but I just deliberately lead them to a dead end.

I guess you have to convince yourself you deserve better or at least deserve better than to long for her and never be happy.
>>
You have to stop being a pussy anon.
>>
>>36889761
I am the same way

>>36889822
any tips would be appreciated
>>
this is literally how it went for me
>have oneitis
>not actually full robot so I talk to her regularly, my jokes make her laugh, she said I was intelligent once
>friend pushes me to ask her out
>do so in the most embarrassing way possible but she still says yes
>have great evening, conversation barely has any lulls, go out to eat and a drink afterwards
>evening ends, try to make arrangement for next time
>"Sure anon, sounds like fun! ...maybe (people from our mutual friend circle) join next time"
>what the fuck
>literally feel like i've been hit by a train
>stammer out "s-sure" and start walking away
>half a minute later i hear her shouting at me from her bike
>"hey anon, I guess you're the kind of guy who'd rather hear it like it is. I don't want a relation with you but I still think you're a fun guy to hang out with"
>say that I appreciate her being honest with me but that i'm still kind of disappointed
>don't send her any messages after this
>I start seeing her again regularly after a while because our dorms are close and we know the same people
>after a while hanging out with other people around I start noticing she's not that much smarter than other girls, all the special things I noticed about her were things I made up myself (there's still a few things, like her being helpful to the extreme and always brutally honest, but these things weren't what made me love her)
>would still marry 10/10 but my heart at least doesn't pound a thousand times a minute when I talk to her anymore

there you go, it just goes away. You can't make it disappear
>>
>>36889761
I tried this, and it doesn't really work. I still compare everyone else to her and if she truly wanted me to, I'd still drop all of them for her, even though I haven't spoken to her in three years.
>>
File: 1491654415301.jpg (22KB, 480x356px) Image search: [Google]
1491654415301.jpg
22KB, 480x356px
>>36889880

Giving advice is impossible because everybody projects their own interpretation onto the advice and receives it through their incidental psyche-construct which is contingent on their situation and absolutely packed full of biases which affect how the advice is received.

Therefore I will not stress myself out trying to make myself clear and will tell you that only through fucking up and failing catastrophically will you ever learn anything and there is no other possible way to advance your understanding so enjoy your suffering lad
>>
>>36890263
To tell you the truth, I appreciate the earnestness behind this more than any other "advice" so learning through experience it is then.
>>
>>36889735
Put your thing in her thing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.